Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ben is furiously drawing a Limbaugh obit right now.
He is drawing it one handed.

Will he finish before he finishes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Manuel Calavera posted:

Ben is furiously drawing a Limbaugh obit right now.
He is drawing it one handed.

Will he finish before he finishes?

nothing will top his kobe one

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

Will it be as good as his Kobe Bryant tribute? Because I don't know how he could top "weeping basketball weeps basketball tears", but what do I know?

Edit: beaten, but still.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't rememb

https://twitter.com/ItsTheBrandi/status/1350497824560054274

oh, oh god that was bad yes.

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?
Rush crying lil pills

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Tom Smykowski posted:

Rush crying lil pills

big pill crying lil pills

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Matt Bors cartoons are increasingly hard to post inline because he posts their panels as individual images for mobile viewing and it's ugly as hell so I'm just gonna post the tweet

https://twitter.com/MattBors/status/1362425641644281856

it's about David Hogg's "liberal My Pillow"

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The best thing about the Hoggster's pillow is that the logo is plagiarism of the OnlyFans logo and it was commissioned in 45 minutes so that it could be featured in a news article:

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

He was a good twitter troll and his anger was fantastic, but Harvard seems to have turned him into another liberal pod person. Emma Gonzalez was always the true champ from Parkland, but she was never allowed to become a media personality.

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

I just think this judgy rabbit makes a good av.

Unfortunately Ben Is Correct This Time

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

He was a good twitter troll and his anger was fantastic, but Harvard seems to have turned him into another liberal pod person. Emma Gonzalez was always the true champ from Parkland, but she was never allowed to become a media personality.

I think his parents are dyed-in-the-wool biden bros too

he was one of those online personalities that was only ever really good for owning the cons

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Wonder how long he's had this one in the can:

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

hapsby posted:

Unfortunately Ben Is Correct This Time

just offscreen, all the republican governors gleefully reaping up elderly people by the dozens

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Ogantai posted:

Wonder how long he's had this one in the can:

Rush has been summoned back to Remulak

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

God takes the trophy then flicks him off the cloud

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds
Imagine getting to heaven and you fuckin golf

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I unironically don't believe in a heaven that contains golf courses

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Protestants are deranged
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kntQNeSge5s

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

There's a golf course in heaven, except you use tennis balls and everyone has a dog that gets to chase them

Tsubasa2004
Feb 14, 2003
Lol, he only came back with one talent? God isn't gonna be happy.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2025%3A14-30&version=ESV

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

loquacius posted:

I unironically don't believe in a heaven that contains golf courses

there should be a golf course in heaven where you just trash stuff, drunkenly drive around a golf cart, and hit people who actually played golf irl with clubs

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
golf is fun as hell and it isn't the sports fault that it happens to be the only thing that obese boomers can play

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

I like going to the driving range, and I like playing putt-putt golf. Whenever I actually try to play golf, I feel like I want to die by the fifth hole, its so goddamned boring.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

I like going to the driving range, and I like playing putt-putt golf. Whenever I actually try to play golf, I feel like I want to die by the fifth hole, its so goddamned boring.

you gotta drink

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

Low Desert Punk posted:

golf is fun as hell and it isn't the sports fault that it happens to be the only thing that obese boomers can play

the appeal of golf to WASPs is that it’s a “Rich White People” sport that’s purportedly expensive. flabby boomers can waddle up to a bowling alley just as easily for a fraction of the cost.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
if you want to kill golf just make it so everyone can play it

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
you can walk most municipal golf courses for like 20 bucks

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Drunkboxer posted:

what about clubs?

i grew up in trailer homes so i never had enough money to buy equipment or interest to play golf. as an adult trying to be a lawyer, it has been detrimental to my career because i cannot schmooze with rich fucks on the golf course.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

thats why you go with your rich friends and talk about the women youre seeing whil your wife is at the hairdresser and the big deals youre wrappiong up at the corporate hq

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Drunkboxer posted:

Yeah, but there's a huge visual difference between your cheap course basically carved into the woods and like, the courses rich people play on. And are you even really playing golf if you don't have a caddy?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Golf objectively sucks and I wish the course I live on was a park.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

golf courses should be tilled up and their soil fertilized with the corpses of the wealthy hth

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

Zerilan posted:

Yeah, but there's a huge visual difference between your cheap course basically carved into the woods and like, the courses rich people play on. And are you even really playing golf if you don't have a caddy?

Caddies are for the poor upper class, the wealthy have moved on to golf cart bars:

A brief reminder that horny is prohibited, but unsurprisingly all the images of golf cart bars look similar.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

what about clubs?

i grew up in trailer homes so i never had enough money to buy equipment or interest to play golf. as an adult trying to be a lawyer, it has been detrimental to my career because i cannot schmooze with rich fucks on the golf course.

Yeah clubs/bags can be expensive, you can rent from most of these courses for like 5 extra. On the cheaper end new clubs are comparable to other full sets of sport equipment (~$250) but that’s still admittedly a lot. Also like other people have said there’s a difference between walking a course with your cheap clubs/beers strapped to your back and the conspicuous consumption that rich people do. Also it is true that courses take up a lot of land that probably could be better utilized, but I do like the game. I never thought I’d like it because I also grew up in a trailer but my wife’s family likes golfing and it was something I could do with her dad so I gave it a shot.

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

wait i thought the vaccine was developed at warp speed by the smart, handsome, and extremely buff president trump

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

lol at how quickly Ben reverted to being 100% antivaxx

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

Cool current reference in that one

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

loquacius posted:

lol at how quickly Ben reverted to being 100% antivaxx

hes also an isolationist and somehow found a way to ignore trumps trashing of the iran deal, his bellicose ramblings, and his high profile assassination.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I love everything about this. The deific cancer finger beam might just be my favorite part, though.