Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

paul_soccer12 posted:

joe scarborough resigned from congress right around the time a dead 28 year old woman was found on his office floor.

the investigation was quickly wrapped up and joe, who had close connections with the local police, was never charged with anything

joe scarborough getting humiliated and exposed as a moron on live TV by his father-in-law and sulking and pouting like a child
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mk18af8z9Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

that time in 2008 hillary said she wasn't dropping out in case barack obama got bobby kennedy'd

I forgot how many completely awful Hillary moments there were in 2008. Really the most qualified candidate ever

paul_soccer12 posted:

joe scarborough resigned from congress right around the time a dead 28 year old woman was found on his office floor.

the investigation was quickly wrapped up and joe, who had close connections with the local police, was never charged with anything

Gary Condit

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Scarborough-adjacent:

quote:

On June 26, 2007, near the beginning of Morning Joe, Brzezinski refused to read a report about Paris Hilton's release from jail. One hour later during another news break segment, her producer Andy Jones again pushed the story as the lead, ranking it over Indiana's Republican Senator Richard Lugar's break with President Bush on the Iraq War, which Brzezinski considered more important. After several sarcastic remarks from host Scarborough, she attempted to set the story's script on fire on the air, but was physically prevented from doing so by co-host Geist. She then tore up the script, and one hour later, got up and ran another copy of the script through a paper shredder retrieved from Dan Abrams's office.[10] The incident was quickly popularized on the Internet, and in the days that followed, Brzezinski received large quantities of fan mail supporting her on-air protest as a commentary on the tension between "hard news" and "entertainment news".[11][12] Similarly, on July 7, 2010, she objected on-air to pressure to report on Lindsay Lohan and Levi Johnston. Eventually, Geist and Pat Buchanan reported the stories with the caption, then popularized, "News You Can't Use".

I'm not sure what it is about this story but I loled.

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

Kitfox88 posted:

which of the folks literally had someone else attend a debate in their place, was it may?

May sent Amber Rudd out in her place, even though Rudd’s dad had just died.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2016/12/clinton-campaign-may-have-been-too-smart-to-win.html

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

ro5s posted:

May sent Amber Rudd out in her place, even though Rudd’s dad had just died.

It was a double crime because it made people feel sympathy for Amber Rudd, who at the time was baselessly deporting black and brown people to their deaths

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
I am pro-life and take no pleasure in reporting this.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
Western Australian mp and degenerate seat sniffer Tory buswell getting into hot water after being caught sniffing the seat of a female staff member

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
steve jobs stank like poo poo as he was dying of a treatable disease because he was an idiot crank who thought he didn't need to wash his rear end

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

paul_soccer12 posted:

steve jobs stank like poo poo as he was dying of a treatable disease because he was an idiot crank who thought he didn't need to wash his rear end

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Mandoric posted:

hey, that got David Cameron the big seat

lmao

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

The first major East Asian presidential candidate in American history ran on "Math"

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

what the gently caress

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Mitt Romeny going to McDonalds and ordering a whopper

for some reason that always makes me laugh

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Mantis42 posted:

The first major East Asian presidential candidate in American history ran on "Math"

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
grab her by the brain

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

i am a pacifist but i sincerely want to grab this man by the curly Q and dunk his head in a toilet

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

idk i feel like miranda is too satanic to be properly funny

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

spacemang_spliff posted:

Mitt Romeny going to McDonalds and ordering a whopper

for some reason that always makes me laugh

My favourite meat is Hot Dog

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

for content: google laila bertheussen for some absolutely prime norwegian political comedy, though the full madness of the situation is likely difficult to communicate

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

paul_soccer12 posted:

lmao steve jobs was one of those guys too?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

paul_soccer12 posted:

wow this is racist against syrians

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

also lol they printed his name

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

i keep clicking but nothing happens

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

trump got a standing ovation once for drinking a small glass of water with one hand

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Buck Turgidson posted:

Western Australian mp and degenerate seat sniffer Tory buswell getting into hot water after being caught sniffing the seat of a female staff member

probably should take a hot bath after sniffing all those seats

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

"madonne, i loved-a the steve-a jobs so much-a. *sniff*"

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

this fuckin buttagots

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Gobblecoque posted:

lol that one guy giving a principal's office-style lecture while holding him down "it's like you've thrown an egg at every one of us" "i just can't believe you've done that"

i think that guy went to jail

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
They spelled "death" wrong :mad:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
rear end in a top hat Steve Jobs instead of having a license plate on his car would just buy a new one every 6 months (exploiting CA loophole re: how long you can drive without a plate after purchase) and persistently park in handicapped spots. Wonder where he's at these days

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
her deat SO BIG when she nudes

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

sorry im obligated to do this whenever i see this picture

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

ArmZ posted:

the steve jobs worship was disgusting but at least it seems it went away pretty quickly after apple kept producing the same overpriced overdesigned garbage consumers love after his death

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

ArmZ posted:

lmao king poo poo

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

https://twitter.com/ShawnMcCreesh/status/1362546041065775107?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Eat This Glob posted:

trump got a standing ovation once for drinking a small glass of water with one hand

I mean it was pretty badass when he threw the glass to the ground after holding the glass with his pinky in the same way he did his other hand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO_BdivESOk&t=61s