Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
remember obamas embarassing revelations in his book that he read like poetry and polutical manifestos to try and score with college girls and struck the gently caress out because they all saw through his poo poo? lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
also his marvel villain tier sections on how he regretfully just had to drone strike brown children

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

https://twitter.com/clickhole/status/773934498421628928?s=21

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Vim Fuego posted:

remember obamas embarassing revelations in his book that he read like poetry and polutical manifestos to try and score with college girls and struck the gently caress out because they all saw through his poo poo? lol

its kind of on brand for the exemplar of liberalism to treat political ideology like a weezer album, tbh

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
listen jack across the sea might be the most creepy song of the 90s but do you want to elect trump????

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

quote:

Dems actually are in fact on track to earn significant accomplishments for 2022. Despite the fact that they only have narrow majorities in both chambers, but as it stands Biden is in fact making good decisions over the executive branch, the Presidency is doing good work.

I think there is no doubt that Dems hold both chambers and expand their majority in the Senate.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

:cawg:

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

And they called trumpets and qs delusional

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

lol

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Call Your Grandma posted:

there is something deeply disconcerting about this thread but i can't put my finger on it

joe Biden is president

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

bet the farm against this

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
do y'all think nutdivide guy has to stand next to the open jar and blow a load into it, or is does he let himself get comfy somewhere and load into/onto something and transfer it?

i need an interview and deep lore here

ejaculating onto a thoroughly defiled joe biden figure day after day seems like a real test for one's mental fortitude

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
If Biden cum jar guy makes it all 1400 some odd days, i feel like he deserves at least a mention in Biden's Wikipedia page and I'm going to fight like hell for its inclusion

Ocean of Milk
Jun 25, 2018

oh yeah

Vim Fuego posted:

There was one about videogames too, but weren't those fake? The games mentioned didn't add up at all with the time obama would have been in college.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

2022: Am I out of touch? No, it is democracy that is wrong.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Ocean of Milk posted:

There was one about videogames too, but weren't those fake? The games mentioned didn't add up at all with the time obama would have been in college.

Obama claimed he was part of the twitch speedrunning community and held the super Mario Bros 1 world record for 116 days

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

tremendous av/post combo

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

WHERES MY FUCKIN MONEY

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/Only1RealCarmen/status/1362748890529886211?s=20

why aren't you sending the rapist thank you cards for doing the bare minimum

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

where the gently caress is my money

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Mustached Demon posted:

you are never getting it

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

just realized libs are so obsessed with her because she looks like a celeb kid website blend of harry potter and hermione

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

smarxist posted:

do y'all think nutdivide guy has to stand next to the open jar and blow a load into it, or is does he let himself get comfy somewhere and load into/onto something and transfer it?

i need an interview and deep lore here

ejaculating onto a thoroughly defiled joe biden figure day after day seems like a real test for one's mental fortitude

neither

the arc of nut is long but it bends towards jar

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

Mustached Demon posted:

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

so many people are going to get crushed by taxes due to unemployment benefits lol

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.
the time between stim deposits from the $1200 to the $600 was 264 days for me.

it's been 64 days i havent gotten 1400 whic is actually 2000

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Jabronie posted:

the time between stim deposits from the $1200 to the $600 was 264 days for me.

it's been 64 days i havent gotten 1400 whic is actually 2000

I still haven't gotten my $600 of additional Trump Bux, let alone the 2000 Biden promised and then walked back to $1400 when he tried to take credit for the second round of Trump Bux, and I reiterate I still have not received the $600

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Vim Fuego posted:

"coolest president" my rear end

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Filthy Hans posted:

I still haven't gotten my $600 of additional Trump Bux, let alone the 2000 Biden promised and then walked back to $1400 when he tried to take credit for the second round of Trump Bux, and I reiterate I still have not received the $600

By the time all is said and done the Biden Bux will only be available to anyone who makes $15,000 a year or less, and it'll be a $15 gift card for Panda Express.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Meat Miracle posted:

someone pls make version of this with the earthbound gygas distort and make it the cspam background

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

It’s time to admit Joe Biden is an extraordinarily talented politician
by Ezra Klein

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

so many people are going to get crushed by taxes due to unemployment benefits lol

"it was a tough 2021 so in 2022 we will need to ask for that $2000 back through taxes"

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Mustached Demon posted:

"You're thinking of this place all wrong. As if I had the money back in a safe. The money's not here. Your money's in The house of Saud...right next to Qatar. And in the Military Industrial Complex, and in the pockets of Jeff Bezos, and a hundred other elites. Why, you're lending them the money to build, and then, they're going to pocket the profits. Now what are you going to do? guillotine them?...Now wait...now listen...now listen to me. I beg of you not to do this thing." - Joseph Robinette Biden Jr

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
https://twitter.com/pasta_ben/status/1362629354203799554

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
Leave Barron alone

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
joe biden is a monumental piece of loving poo poo

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Louisgod posted:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Louisgod posted:

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

VR Native American posted:

"You're thinking of this place all wrong. As if I had the money back in a safe. The money's not here. Your money's in The house of Saud...right next to Qatar. And in the Military Industrial Complex, and in the pockets of Jeff Bezos, and a hundred other elites. Why, you're lending them the money to build, and then, they're going to pocket the profits. Now what are you going to do? guillotine them?...Now wait...now listen...now listen to me. I beg of you not to do this thing." - Joseph Robinette Biden Jr

There are a few billionaires I'm sure would shoot cash out of their neck like a fire hose upon guillotine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

Louisgod posted: