Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clibanarius
Sep 22, 2020

by Athanatos
Felix with some bangers today.

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1362099721309978626

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1362100655243026433

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1362103365975564288

o7 Farrakhan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Modern Chapo kind of gives me nostalgia for 90's Rush Limbaugh, they kind of hit the same lib-owning pleasure receptors in my brain.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Strap in

https://twitter.com/ztpetrizzo/status/1362107169689190401?s=21

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

The first one was boring

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/1362093475425091587?s=21

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Liz is right, we shouldn't have any more people.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

I hope he keeps doing this for 4 years as each new one does jack poo poo

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

net work error posted:

Liz is right, we shouldn't have any more people.

Oh noooo

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

General Dog posted:

Modern Chapo kind of gives me nostalgia for 90's Neal Boortz, they kind of hit the same lib-owning pleasure receptors in my brain.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
MyPillow guy should talk to Dinesh D'Souza and learn how to make a lovely right wing documentary, Dinesh's brainworms are at least entertaining to watch in a documentary format

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
Dinesh is such a weird little freak

https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/1291518591393656837

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME

I hate it when people are wrong and smug at the same time.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Vichan posted:

I hate it when people are wrong and smug at the same time.

https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/1291528219359940608?s=19

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I've had James Adomian's "TED CRUZ!" stuck in my head as "CANCUN!" all morning.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

General Dog posted:

Modern Chapo kind of gives me nostalgia for 90's Rush Limbaugh, they kind of hit the same lib-owning pleasure receptors in my brain.
My Dad used to listen to Neal Boortz. I listened to him at work once. He was going on about how "any idiot can drive nails, what I do is hard!" I was working construction at the time. gently caress Neal Boortz and gently caress you

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I've never heard of Neal Boortz

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Another right-wing radio blowhard. His big thing is FairTax, an incredibly stupid idea.

killhamster
Apr 15, 2004

SCAMMER
he was a pretty libertarian dude, iirc. my buddies liked to listen to him on job sites too. he wasn't as bad as rush tho, and everyone would at least heckle rush while they agreed with boortz

killhamster fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Feb 18, 2021

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Groovelord Neato posted:

Same, fellow brokebrain

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Groovelord Neato posted:

gently caress you very much for this brain worm.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/1362267240368795648?s=20

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Groovelord Neato posted:

gently caress you man I just got power back and one of the first things I see has made me whisper "TED CRUZ is goin to CANCUN" like five times to myself so far

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
on the sixth part of the adam curtis doc and :lol: at the donkey kong music. he might wanna take that out on a Directors Cut or something because Nintendo is about as bad as Disney when it comes to slaming down the Copyright hammer and do not gently caress around (see: Smash Fandom):ohdear:.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

BornAPoorBlkChild posted:

on the sixth part of the adam curtis doc and :lol: at the donkey kong music. he might wanna take that out on a Directors Cut or something because Nintendo is about as bad as Disney when it comes to slaming down the Copyright hammer and do not gently caress around (see: Smash Fandom):ohdear:.

Please do not see the Smash fandom.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Gripweed posted:

Little Saint Games Island

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Shipon posted:

:eyepop:

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Shipon posted:

Lol

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Gripweed posted:

oh trust me i dont have to see them

i can smell em

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug

Shipon posted:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Man I coulda gone for a whole Rush ep.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Shipon posted:

stav_yes_002.ogg

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Libby Watson is good on Chapo. If they ever got round to Virgil officially not being on the show anymore she'd be a good replacement.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

peanut- posted:

Libby Watson is good on Chapo. If they ever got round to Virgil officially not being on the show anymore she'd be a good replacement.

Libby is great.

Also great: Matt and Felix talking about Community. :neckbeard:

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Shipon posted:

Solid username

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

peanut- posted:

i've wanted her to be a full time cohost for a while, her episodes are always top tier (The Milk People is a favorite).

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

peanut- posted:

I would say David Roth but he has his own podcast with Drew Magary now

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

FlamingLiberal posted:

I would say David Roth but he has his own podcast with Drew Magary now

This podcast is unfortunately terrible because of Drew Magary. He's an entertaining writer but a terrible podcast host. I gave up after about the 10th consecutive episode of just interviewing some guest about their experience of life during the pandemic.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Groovelord Neato posted:

Man I coulda gone for a whole Rush ep.

“Never learned anything , never loved anyone” is a eulogy I’d like to live up to.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

peanut- posted:

This podcast is unfortunately terrible because of Drew Magary. He's an entertaining writer but a terrible podcast host. I gave up after about the 10th consecutive episode of just interviewing some guest about their experience of life during the pandemic.

THANK YOU Jesus I thought something was wrong with me! David Roth is like one of the funniest people on Earth and Drew is like this corny woke gameshow host and it’s just so weird, what is Dead or Cancelled? It’s very disappointing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Matt's got a pretty good Waterboy impression.