Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I checked out her tiktok and died.

Thanks op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

anyone know where the outside video is from the person across the street who saw this happen?

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Thump! posted:

anyone know where the outside video is from the person across the street who saw this happen?

i don't think that was actually real, but it was hilarious

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

she died?

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Nah just more kids in the cages.

Champ

Kiddo

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Nichael posted:

Weirdly, I did support his policy to raise the minimum wage, but it seems like he has changed his mind on that. Who could have seen that coming?

C'mon, man, he's saving up his political capital. He's going to invest it in Gamestop and once he's doubled his capital he'll be able to spend it on important stuff like means tested credits for small business owners in zip codes with '69' in the number.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

president xi send help

https://twitter.com/reuters/status/1362731180043497474?s=21

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

lmao

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lmao

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

lol at the indignant americans pointing out uyghur genocide while hiding the enormous immigrant-shaped planks sticking out of their eyes

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

You guys are being too harsh on her. Afterall, she had the good grace to at least issue a video apology that owned up to Biden's faults.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

plz dont doxx iron crowed like this

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Mantis42 posted:

You guys are being too harsh on her. Afterall, she had the good grace to at least issue a video apology that owned up to Biden's faults.

even the cumjar is better than this

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mantis42 posted:

I can't believe you've done this

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Mantis42 posted:

Good on her. That was a mature response.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Mantis42 posted:

obviously I knew it wasn't going to be that but this is violence I did not foresee

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

World War Mammories posted:

obviously I knew it wasn't going to be that but this is violence I did not foresee

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Mantis42 posted:

my man don doesn’t deserve this sort of cringe

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Mantis42 posted:

Saved by the ad.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Mantis42 posted:

Even a link to the cumjar would have been better.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Mantis42 posted:

god drat that was painful

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

China couldn't ask for a better example to point to to shut down democracy advocates than America the past 5 years.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

So was abstaining from voting the right thing to do, is that the consensus

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

send this to her

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Inspector Hound posted:

protest or joke votes are also fine. voting for trump or biden is inexcusable, though.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
mock all you want, when the tik tok dipshit starts applying to SNL season 45 or whatever they’ll just triumph that they’re the Completely Wrong in Hindsight Screech Goblin meme on leftist twitter

and they’ll get the job!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Reality Protester posted:

send this to her

and buy her an account!

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Inspector Hound posted:

I voted Howie because the only reason to vote in California is ballot propositions and even those just get bought by companies, gently caress you Uber/Lyft

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
she's probably not stupid and insufferable enough to survive in d&d

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

gone from being stained with real menstrual blood to stained with fake tv ad blue menstrual liquid

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Mantis42 posted:

I made it 4 seconds

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

shyduck posted:

I made it 4 seconds

He wrote that. He practiced it

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Inspector Hound posted:

I wrote in everything I voted for in November, and I was happy with my choices.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

haha oh goodness

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Mantis42 posted:

Don Exotic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

Thump! posted:

this is now my permanent reaction to literally anything coming out of this administration

WHAT YOU WANT HEALTHCARE?

CHIEF?!

THE CAGES JUST GOT TEN FEET HIGHER YOU FASCIST

As if Biden would give those kids more living space. They'll just halve the height, put in another layer of cells and claim they halved the kid to cage ratio. Maybe put up a third layer for that individual living space vibe. Or just rent out a pound, whichever is cheaper.