Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
Wonder what Neera did to get on Manchin's bad side

It's all personal with him so it's -something-.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

thinking about starting a cult of personality around joe manchin

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

I take it all back, Manchin good

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

some social media guy is frantically trying to figure out how to reprogram the anti-bernie bots to be anti-manchin bots

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Gods_Butthole posted:

This is so loving gross.

We can't pawlieve that pawple thought daddy Biden was going to get the pups out of the cages. He never said he would shut down the kennels at ICE. Pawease give him time, he needs to take me fore a walk before he can focus on the locked up doggos at the border pawcentration camps

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

joe.......

thank you

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

lmao if Bernie votes yes and Manchin votes no

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/skittavly/status/1362639605904723969?s=20

lol

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

alarumklok posted:

sorry friend I don't make the rules I just scream them aggressively at passersby

:hmmyes:

In my defense as well the actual "science" part of poli science were my least favorite classes. I mostly did it for the comparative government and political history stuff.

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit
i went to a jimmy dore show awhile back and I can't remember if the cheer he lead was 'gently caress neera tanden' or 'neera tanden sucks' but man it was glad to actually shout that outloud at someone besides myself in my monitor's reflection

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

galenanorth posted:

:barf: I hate corporate apps that try to lecture you about saving, as if personal responsibility is the problem and not systemic loving over of the poor, so that cocktail-swilling suits can feel better about themselves.

Hate's too strong a word for the iota of attention I'm giving this, more like dislike, but the Internet is for hyperbole and all

As of 2008, Iran carries out more sex change operations than any other nation in the world except Thailand. The government provides up to half the cost for those needing financial assistance, and a sex change is recognized on the birth certificate.

(Wikipedia)

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

We can't pawlieve that pawple thought daddy Biden was going to get the pups out of the cages. He never said he would shut down the kennels at ICE. Pawease give him time, he needs to take me fore a walk before he can focus on the locked up doggos at the border pawcentration camps

I suddenly understand the illustrious murder-suicide.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Gods_Butthole posted:

I suddenly understand the illustrious murder-suicide.

i honestly feel like i deserve to be banned for that post

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

can i take this? lmao

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
thought should be "dawt"

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Bideo James posted:

can i take this? lmao

if you're gonna tweet it at that monster, be my guest

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

https://twitter.com/dwade575/status/1362798350534389760

weaponizing someone's sexuality to score political points is okay if they're on my team

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Penisaurus Sex posted:

Wonder what Neera did to get on Manchin's bad side

It's all personal with him so it's -something-.

It's well within his range to just be upset that she was mean to republicans lol

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

It might just be a false memory on my part but I could have sworn I'd seen Neera push the "Manchin is fine, he's blue when it counts" poo poo which would make it extra funny if so

General Bullshit
Apr 20, 2020

https://twitter.com/marianne_levine/status/1362870975646285833

Neera violated decorum for the last time.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Weembles posted:

That sort of industry wide coordination is impressive. Not even Obama had the media this locked down.

obama was a smooth talking demon, biden is a smooth brained dotard, he has more need for the media bubble

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

mcmagic posted:

It's well within his range to just be upset that she was mean to republicans lol

he doesn’t give a gently caress about that. he’s a very solipsistic person.

or was the last few times I dealt with him.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Hahahaha manchin is such a worthless piece of poo poo and so is neera lol

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Did they send the $2,000 yet?

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

https://twitter.com/neeratanden/status/1225163536608956416

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/status/1362874290551590913

lol that he cited both her shitposting about Bernie and about Mitch

dril's wise man was right all along

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

As of 2008, Iran carries out more sex change operations than any other nation in the world except Thailand. The government provides up to half the cost for those needing financial assistance, and a sex change is recognized on the birth certificate.

(Wikipedia)

i have some bad news for you bro

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

loquacius posted:

https://twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/status/1362874290551590913

lol that he cited both her shitposting about Bernie and about Mitch

dril's wise man was right all along

it's so beautiful

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Penisaurus Sex posted:

he doesn’t give a gently caress about that. he’s a very solipsistic person.

or was the last few times I dealt with him.

Whatever the reason it sure is funny.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Zurtilik posted:

Did they send the $2,000 yet?

PAWFRESSOR MATHEMATLICKS SEZ, PLAY FETCH 600 TIMES THEN FETCH 1400 MORE TIMES...

I...I can't. I just can't.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Is bernie the most cuckrd man in politics today?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

LOL Manchin voted for Ric Grenell in the Trump admin who is just as much of a toxic twitter dipshit as Neera. He rules.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
god drat this poo poo is hilarious. Apparently the Justice Dems are crying about Manchin blocking Neera.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

neera eating poo poo is going to be the best political accomplishment of the next 4 years

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

This week has been both horrifying and extremely loving funny. My emotions are a fuckin pingpong ball

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Mostly Lurking posted:

god drat this poo poo is hilarious. Apparently the Justice Dems are crying about Manchin blocking Neera.

Lol those fuckin sheepdogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
it was funny when she was already designing her office layout in the hillary admin and then whoopsee