Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was the lowest point of the Simpson
Homer Votes
Harlem Shake
Keisha Tik Tok intro
Homer Live
Lisa Goes Gaga
Other (please specify)
View Results

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

Failed Imagineer posted:

He showed up in S12 lol.

what the gently caress, you're right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

Isn't that the episode where Homer has the crayon in his brain?

Was it cut in syndication? I've seen that episode a couple times, don't remember.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Ozmodiar would probably be an improvement over celebrity guest stars.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Gumbly, but voiced by a different celeb every week

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

lol Did he just call the Simpsons-Family Guy crossover a classic hahahahaha

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Literally that meme with Joker and “Classic gamers: Dark Scrolls V” or whatever

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

AHH F/UGH posted:

lol Did he just call the Simpsons-Family Guy crossover a classic hahahahaha

The crossover with The Critic

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Star_Is_Burns

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
The Critic episode is and always has been a great episode.

Cemetry Gator
Apr 3, 2007

Do you find something comical about my appearance when I'm driving my automobile?
Hans Moleman's film speaks to me in a way no other film has ever.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Oh thank god

I don't read the majority of twitter posts because I've been trained to just ignore them after like 100 characters since they're almost always terrible horrible hellfuck poo poo.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I guess they did bring back Artie Ziff for an episode

Artie Ziff invites Homer and Marge to his wedding. Although both are conflicted about going due to the number of times Artie has tried to break them up, they reluctantly accept the invitation. Homer goes alone to the bachelor party, where he finds Artie has regained his wealth after his parole, selling burning cash-resembling fireplaces. Attending the ceremony with Marge, Homer gives the bride away, only to find out that the bride looks just like Marge. Unsettled, Marge leaves the ceremony, and later decides to tell the bride that Artie only married her because she and Marge look alike. She and Homer get to the honeymoon suite and find out that the marriage was a ruse and Artie's bride is a robot. Artie admits he had been trying to make a robot clone of Marge for years, but they all have flaws. Following Marge's suggestion, he uses his army of Marge droids to do humanitarian work, though they all reject his sexual advances, some of them inexplicably sprouting wings to fly off.

Meanwhile, Lisa is heckled by a man who claims that she will be prettier and more popular if she smiled more often. Marge takes her to a new dentist to get a new set of braces, as her old dentist was a rogue periodontist masquerading as an orthodontist. The top half of her braces cause her to constantly smile and finally win popularity among her classmates. Initially disgusted by the shallowness of the concept, Lisa decides to bank on her newfound popularity and run for class president. Unfortunately, the other half of her braces are installed, resulting in her now constantly frowning for the next six months. Bart hires Martin Prince to manipulate a live feed of Lisa doing her election speech to make her smile, but the app malfunctions and Lisa exposes herself, causing her to lose the election to Dubya Spuckler. Outside in the school playground, Marge attempts to comfort Lisa, only to witness the same man heckle her for not smiling. Marge then sprouts wings, revealing her to have secretly built the wings on Artie's robots, and attacks the man while Lisa smiles and cheers her on.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

What the gently caress.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Mantis42 posted:

What the gently caress.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

So literally a Season 1 episode of the Venture Bros

With a B-plot of a Season 1 episode of the Simpsons

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

No really though, what the gently caress?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
So imagine that scene in the Blair Witch Project where they lose the map and Mike is anger-laughing and screaming OHHHHH BOOOOY into the woods. That's me reading that plot summary.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJnhf1QdCnc&t=502s

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
this is the first time I've felt the need to go and make sure a plot was real.

I remembered him popping up more than twice, but it turns out Ziff has been in a total of six episodes. one's a throwaway at the reunion and one's a Halloween episode, but jeez

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

I know Marge's voice is dead now, but that's the worst I've ever heard it.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

It’s be kind of fitting/funny if Disney just cancelled the simpsons and it never gets a proper finale.

Then in ten years for “ nostalgia” purposes they reboot it and open a simpsons part of Disney World where it’s modeled after Itchy and Scratchy Land :getin:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

End it on a cliffhanger

That would at least show some balls

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa

Data Graham posted:

End it on a cliffhanger

That would at least show some balls

sopranos black screen

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
In the cliffhanger series finale of the Simpsons: Homer worries Bart is gay...

But what about Homer???

*some Disney exec* "Oh no, we just have to set up some impossibly high fan demand petition or something to get people to show enough interest to bring it back for a true finale where we finally resolve this mess we left ourselves in."

But all the votes just send the email account you needed to register to some off shore data skimmer who is using it to test if you used the same name and password for your Spotify, so they can falsify the listens and profit margins. Disney Radio is of course getting a large part of the cut in all this.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Komm, Susser Tod plays as a group of Hans Molemen fly around turning the residents of Springfield into primordial goop.

edogawa rando fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Feb 20, 2021

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

"but the app malfunctions and Lisa exposes herself"

lol Yikes that's not a sentence you wanna see

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Tracey Ullman was right. They never should've given airtime to the yellow demons.

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
Wait Marge has wings in non tree house episode?

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

There was also a non treehouse episode where they met Kang and Kodos. It's all permafucked

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

Simpsons Christmas Boogie???

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
the jockey elves are in a normal [sic] episode

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Muk Dumpster posted:

Wait Marge has wings in non tree house episode?

Yea Gumbly gave each family member a special power around season... 23-ish I want to say

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

I've been thinking about posting this every time I read the thread title for 3 years and now I'm free.

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.

Vagabundo posted:

Komm, Susser Tod plays as a group of Hans Molemen fly around turning the residents of Springfield into primordial goop.

What role does Gojira play?

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
I clicked on that Hail To The Teeth link and there was a weird thing with Grandpa in a nappy being held up by a balloon or something. That was loathesome. These Simpsons nowadays are very bad and making me think that the devil is real.

e: I feel unclean.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

The Family Guy crossover is definitely a "classic" compared to the the recent... 15 years worth of poo poo flung at the wall. It was written by the FG crew and even if everything didn't land there were some good gags in there and you could tell they genuinely loved classic Simpsoons (like we all do)

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
Truer words have never been spoken by Peter griffin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW63_5tLp6o

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

The first 20 seconds are this thread summed up

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
The rest of it is the RDRR derail.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Flannelette posted:

I've been thinking about posting this every time I read the thread title for 3 years and now I'm free.

It gets posted every 50 pages or so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
The Family Guy crossover is an episode of Family Guy, not the Simpsons.