Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

it would be funnier if the account had been shut down by the DOT for some reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Homora Gaykemi posted:

bet all these libs were like "it's okay since he's not the deciding vote, and this gives him cover in his home state where he's as left as you could be and get elected" when he actually voted for Kavanaugh

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

I'll never vote republican but I will vote for whatever pisses of the boomers, libs, and khive

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

lol

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Voting for Manchin to own the libs

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the local politics thread is very very bad lol

I wish it was instead good! it was for a short time.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

gandlethorpe posted:

Voting for Manchin to own the libs

iManchination

UnknownTarget
Sep 5, 2019

Wait so why don't people like neera and why was the dog account suspended?

Populon
Mar 1, 2008

What's the matter,scared?

UnknownTarget posted:

The dog account was also taintrunner apparently

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

UnknownTarget posted:

first day in the succ zone, eh

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

UnknownTarget posted:

Neera's sole goal in life for the last five years was stopping bernie sanders, plus she's a union buster who responded to a sexual-assault allegation in her organization by outing the victim, and she's an important government person who spends a lot of time arguing with grad students on twitter at like 2 AM, and once punched Faiz Shakir for asking a rich CAP donor a difficult question

the dog account was suspended for being an obvious degenerate and radiating pure unpleasantness and dread

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

the khive actually are what people constantly complain/think c-spam is: the whiniest idiots imaginable who are angry no matter what

they have the vice presidency at least, the presidency in all likelihood, but they have little attention and even less respect, so they still don't have what they want (this perfect fantasy ideal world where they have absolutely everything And Also Are Liked), and they'll never shut up about it or be happy because of that :hellyeah:

UnknownTarget posted:

Wait so why don't people like neera

https://twitter.com/GravelInstitute/status/1333191686072233984
https://twitter.com/zei_squirrel/status/1333174336832802819
https://twitter.com/KweenInYeIIow/status/1333211130228051969

kathbarbadoro posted:

please don't let neera tanden's antagonistic twitter presence detract from her real life accomplishments, such as firing everyone at thinkprogress because they formed a union and outing a sexual harassment victim to her entire staff

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

lol I forgot about this

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Populon posted:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Something Pawful

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
was neera the person running the chinedu account or am i getting my wires crossed again

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

loquacius posted:

lol I forgot about this

neera being a xanned out moron is her most relatable quality

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

lmfao i remember that

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Malleum posted:

was neera the person running the chinedu account or am i getting my wires crossed again

chinedu was totally not Lis Smith, Pete Buttigieg's campaign director

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Malleum posted:

no, that was Lis Smith, the Pete acolyte who was basically female Pete aka Ivy-League careerist whose only gripe with the system is that she wants to jump the line

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Sorry that only screenshots of KHive tears are making their way into my feed but hell if I'm giving Ragnarok Lobster actual pageviews

https://twitter.com/Clarknt67/status/1362967587504676865

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

Excelzior posted:

chinedu was totally not Lis Smith, Pete Buttigieg's campaign director

loquacius posted:

no, that was Lis Smith, the Pete acolyte who was basically female Pete aka Ivy-League careerist whose only gripe with the system is that she wants to jump the line

lmao i remember the mispost being a dumb pete internal thing and the excuse being "ah it is but an incredibly real and totally normal joke that we pete fans tell each other all the time" but not who actually did it

i need to start a spreadsheet or something, get all these fuckups correctly attributed

UnknownTarget
Sep 5, 2019

Thanks for the replies but TBH I care more about why the dog account got banned???

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

holy poo poo

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Bernie gave the most tepid bit of push back before relenting and begging for forgiveness and he's still being hated as the biggest misogynist in American politics.

I can only hope the left learns to either embrace their hate or laugh it up.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

UnknownTarget posted:

Thanks for the replies but TBH I care more about why the dog account got banned???

The person running the account was Pete Buttigeig

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

lmao I never knew about this

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Populon posted:

Pawll of you are wreckarfs in heat for the pawsterity war rapehisssss

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

gradenko_2000 posted:

The person running the account was Pete Buttigeig

He created it in an attempt to catfish other online dogs and find more victims

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

UnknownTarget posted:

I dunno man Twitter doesn't have a leper's colony

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

really queer Christmas posted:

Bernie gave the most tepid bit of push back before relenting and begging for forgiveness and he's still being hated as the biggest misogynist in American politics.

I can only hope the left learns to either embrace their hate or laugh it up.

it will be interesting if Fetterman chooses to fight not merely ignore Kenyatta’s proxies, Carville doesn’t name drop you unless he wants a piece of your campaign.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

it turns out that on the Internet people do, in fact, know you're a dog

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord
the oval pawffice got suspended because it pissed on the rug again and gammy's too old to clean it

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Malleum posted:

the oval pawffice got suspended because it pissed on the rug again and gammy's too old to clean it

It started humping things without their consent. That's Joe's bag.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

loquacius posted:

Sorry that only screenshots of KHive tears are making their way into my feed but hell if I'm giving Ragnarok Lobster actual pageviews

https://twitter.com/Clarknt67/status/1362967587504676865

:sickos:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Majorian posted:

It started humping things without their consent. That's Joe's bag.

wow please don't talk about Dr Jill Biden that way :mods:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Eggplant Squire posted:

What did that awful dog account get suspended for?

it mauled a kid

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

loquacius posted:

She's even scarier than Pete himself if I'm being honest about it. Genuine throat-cutting amoral ladder climber.

Vox Nihili has issued a correction as of 04:47 on Feb 20, 2021

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

I've got an 8 yo, a 6 yo and a 4 yo and I bet with me explaining it to them, I could get any of them to agree or disagree with anything on the planet. These people have been throwing up their kids' dumbfuck canned opinions for years like they're elemental truths and it drives me loving bonkers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

lmao