Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
someone post the Iraq predictions

god drat that make me howl every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

yeah, it wasn't just saying obama is bad, he was pinpoint accurate about the specific ways obama sucks. it's spooky, considering how inaccurate he was about every other subject he ever posted about.

even Chris Benoit?

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

indigi posted:

baquackula obamailure

You never forget where you were when you first heard Barfsack Ocrumbo

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Michelle Bachmann's husband. And actually Michelle Bachmann herself too.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

"I'm not a witch. I'm nothing you've heard. I'm you."

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

Someone please do this.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
America passing a law or bill or whatever saying that if they were cyberattacked they would consider it no different than if the homeland was invaded at the same time they were doing operation Olympic games

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
when DMX heard that there was someone named Barack Obama running for president and he thought it was a joke

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

How long will it take to capture Baghdad? 2 days
Will Saddam be killed? Yes
Total Iraqi civillian casualties: 500 dead
Total military casualties Iraq: 3000 dead
Total military casualties U.S.: 15 dead
Will the Iraqi army regulars hold the lines? No
Will the Republican Guard fight to the end? No
Will chem/bio weapons be used on invading troops?: Yes
Will Saddam launch attacks on the Kurds? Yes
Will Saddam launch attacks on Israel? No
-If yes; will Isreal retaliate harshly? Yes
Will Saddam sacrifice Baghdad (gas/nuke it)? No
Will the Kurds make a grab for independence? Yes
Will Iran do anything silly like try for land? Yes
Will Saddam burn the oil fields? Yes
How long will the US be occupying Iraq? ~15 years
Will the Iraq war catalyze increased terrorism in America?No
In the long run, will this war be good or bad for the world? Good

We have to look at what those civilian casualties are- just because they're civilian doesn't make them innocent! Lets take a look at a few possibilities:
1) A civilian walking down the street to market gets killed by a cruise missile fired at the market.
2) A civilian asleep in their house is killed when their house is targetting by a smart bomb and blown up.
OK, these two are regrettable innocents being killed- but since the US doesn't make a habit of targetting markets or houses, they're very small in number!
3) A civilian working at a chemical weapon factory gets killed when the chemical weapon plant is bombed.
4) A civilian security guard at a weapons depot is killed when the weapons explode.
5) A civilian contractor repairing a tank is killed by a MOAB dropped on the unit.
6) A civilian engineer is killed when the military command center he works at is destroyed.
7) A civilian delivering snackiecakes to the baghdad bunker vending machines eats a 5,000lb bunker buster.

etc, etc. The list goes on. My point is that there are a lot of civilians directly supporting the military that aren't exactly "innocent" and would be mire rightly counted among the military casualties than civilian. I'm a civilian and work for the US military, but I acknowledge I'm also a valid military target because of what I do. And I think the vast majority of civilian casualties in this campaign will not be innocent.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Lol, despicable

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
I love how Saddam will use nerve gas but only get 15 Americans with it, great detail.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

quote:

Will Saddam launch attacks on Israel? No
-If yes; will Isreal retaliate harshly? Yes

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
vote or die

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Grover posting with implications he was a hardcore military operative and then he was just an hvac contractor or whatever lol

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

his gs level was colonel equivalent

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
lol

does israel have nukes: no
will israel nuke if attacked: yes

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The space guy who got cancelled for wearing a pervert shirt.

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
Papa john's joker moment

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

boo boo bear posted:

as of sometime last week, c-spam/lf and pet island are the only forums that haven't produced a hate group member, murderer or sex offender

goongratulations, posting pals!

this post is extremely cursed

you need help for your diseased and broken brain

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

thetan_guy42 posted:

Papa john's joker moment

Papa John promised our reckoning would come and then COVID hit immediately after

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Kitfox88 posted:

Grover posting with implications he was a hardcore military operative and then he was just an hvac contractor or whatever lol

tbf hvac contractors actually provide a useful service.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

does israel have nukes: no
will israel nuke if attacked: yes

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

boo boo bear posted:

as of sometime last week, c-spam/lf and pet island are the only forums that haven't produced a hate group member, murderer or sex offender

I do not see SA as a website of LF posters, C-SPAM posters, D&D posters, or FYAD posters- I see a website of poo pooposters, united and indivisible in the posting of poo poo

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
One must take exception to "produced" as if this is some kind of incubating chamber creating the worst humans alive (before joining the site they were totally fine, swear)

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode
Charlotte Clymer gloating over poor black people in Georgia getting Covid.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

boo boo bear posted:

shut the gently caress up idiot

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

spacemang_spliff posted:

when DMX heard that there was someone named Barack Obama running for president and he thought it was a joke
This is an all-time moment alongside DMX discovering Google and the time he got arrested at an airport high while impersonating a federal agent. Dude was my chuck norris as a kid.

quote:

Are you following the presidential race?
Not at all.

You’re not? You know there’s a Black guy running, Barack Obama and then there’s Hillary Clinton.
His name is Barack?!

Barack Obama, yeah.
Barack?!

Barack.
What the gently caress is a Barack?! Barack Obama. Where he from, Africa?

Yeah, his dad is from Kenya.
Barack Obama?

Yeah.
What the gently caress?! That ain’t no fuckin’ name, yo. That ain’t that nigga’s name. You can’t be serious. Barack Obama. Get the gently caress outta here.

You’re telling me you haven’t heard about him before.
I ain’t really paying much attention.

I mean, it’s pretty big if a Black…
Wow, Barack! The nigga’s name is Barack. Barack? Nigga named Barack Obama. What the gently caress, man?! Is he serious? That ain’t his fuckin’ name. Ima tell this nigga when I see him, “Stop that bullshit. Stop that bullshit” [laughs] “That ain’t your fuckin’ name.” Your momma ain’t name you no drat Barack.

So you’re not following the race. You can’t vote right?
Nope.

Is that why you’re not following it?
No, because it’s just—it doesn’t matter. They’re gonna do what they’re gonna do. It doesn’t really make a difference. These are the last years.

But it would be pretty big if we had a first Black president. That would be huge.
I mean, I guess…. What, they gon’ give a dog a bone? There you go. Ooh, we have a Black president now. They should’ve done that poo poo a long time ago, we wouldn’t be in the fuckin’ position we in now. With world war coming up right now. They done hosed this poo poo up then give it to the Black people, “Here you take it. Take my mess.”

Right, exactly.
It’s all a fuckin’ setup. It’s all a setup. All fuckin’ bullshit. All bullshit. I don’t give a gently caress about none of that.

We could have a female president also, Hillary Clinton.
I mean, either way it doesn’t matter. I don’t care. No one person is directly affected by which president, you know, so what does it matter.

Yeah, but the country is.
I guess. The president is a puppet anyway. The president don’t make no drat decisions.

The president…they don’t have that much authority basically?
Nah, never.

But Bush pretty much…
You think Bush is making fuckin’ decisions?

He did, yeah, he hosed up the country.
He act like he making decisions. He could barely speak! He could barely fuckin’ speak!
Can’t be serious. He ain’t making no drat decisions.

Well Barack has a good chance of winning so that might be something.
Good for him, good for him.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Orb Mom / DMX '24

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Kitfox88 posted:

he was a gip mod lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Punkin Spunkin posted:

This is an all-time moment alongside DMX discovering Google and the time he got arrested at an airport high while impersonating a federal agent. Dude was my chuck norris as a kid.

dmx owns

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

for a second I thought you meant this Iraq prediction

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Former Nixon acolyte and speechwriter Ben Stein once had his own game show on Comedy Central

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Fauci hosed up the AIDS crisis 35 years ago while Rush Limbaugh played wacky sound effects as he listed off names of AIDS deaths.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Punkin Spunkin posted:

buy him an account

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Fortaleza posted:

Former Nixon acolyte and speechwriter Ben Stein once had his own game show on Comedy Central

It was pretty good, too

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

jisforjosh posted:

for a second I thought you meant this Iraq prediction

lmao @ forgetting about a standard hijacking being a possibility but also theorizing that maybe the planes were hacked remotely

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

ben shapino posted:

lmao @ forgetting about a standard hijacking being a possibility but also theorizing that maybe the planes were hacked remotely

i'm the pilots not using their loving eyes and just plowing into a building

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

ben shapino posted:

ahem, haxored

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

jisforjosh posted:

i'm the pilots not using their loving eyes and just plowing into a building

this has happened two other times in NYC history so it wasn't a totally stupid guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

The Chairman posted:

this has happened two other times in NYC history so it wasn't a totally stupid guess

fair enough

http://www.truegamer.net/SA_911/911%20SATHREAD/wtc01.html