Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Breadallelogram posted:

All of these posts are incomprehensible lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
What an awful snipe.

But it's what the thread deserves tbh

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
:gas:

Clibanarius
Sep 22, 2020

by Athanatos

Hillary throwing shade at P-Butt for all the South Bend mutts POW/MIAed mysteriously

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Have the Podjohns said anything about Texas?

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

KomradeX posted:

Have the Podjohns said anything about Texas?

lol i had forgotten this

quote:

On December 5, 2008, a picture of Favreau grabbing the breast of a cardboard cut-out of then-Senator Hillary Clinton was posted on Facebook

Ostiosis
Nov 3, 2002

Clibanarius posted:

Hillary throwing shade at P-Butt for all the South Bend mutts POW/MIAed mysteriously

quote:

According to a police report, Buddy was killed by a car while "playfully chasing a contractor" who had left the Clinton home in Chappaqua, New York, on January 2, 2002.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Vince "Buddy" Foster

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

pawparole suspiciously knows a lot about fintech

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Larry Parrish posted:

Dude I wasnt kidding. Taintrunner violently raped at least one woman and performed other miscellaneous sex crimes of a lesser nature, and even joking about wanting him canonized or whatever that poo poo was isnt funny. Dont make this into some 'oh no im being unjustly trolled thing'. What the gently caress is wrong with you.

I would like to know more about this as like, he was one of those people that seemed to attract a "No matter how hosed up this sounds, it is making libs mad so its good" sorta crowd.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Kunster posted:

I would like to know more about this as like, he was one of those people that seemed to attract a "No matter how hosed up this sounds, it is making libs mad so its good" sorta crowd.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3954167&pagenumber=20&perpage=40#post512524906

Start with slanderer’s post and also lmao at the user name

I tried to follow it but realized pretty quickly that I didn’t care enough about the taint to need receipts — but the Sady Doyle association was downright veering into absurdity (insofar as such a serious accusation can ever be absurd)

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

HashtagGirlboss posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3954167&pagenumber=20&perpage=40#post512524906

I tried to follow it but realized pretty quickly that I didn’t care enough about the taint to need receipts — but the Sady Doyle association was downright veering into absurdity (insofar as such a serious accusation can ever be absurd)

i think a mod deleted the post where doyle mentioned taintrunner because it used his real name but i swear it exists and i linked it on these forums

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Finicums Wake posted:

i think a mod deleted the post where doyle mentioned taintrunner because it used his real name but i swear it exists and i linked it on these forums

Oh yeah I can confirm I saw the Doyle stuff with my own eyes before I stopped following it because I couldn’t see anything topping that. If it got deleted that’s really sad—something irreplaceable has been purged from the historical records

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Kunster posted:

Taintrunner was Jefferoo

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
As someone who never interacted with him at all, Taintrunner and his posting gimmick always sucked

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

now do judakel next

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Trabisnikof posted:

lol i had forgotten this

Jesus, what? Just complete loving freaks

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I took a few weeks off from being here a bunch due to life reasons so seeing this was quite a shock.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

Larry Parrish posted:

He's a rapist you loving idiot.

Saman
Oct 23, 2008

Next, you'll say...
"What a good post!"

Do not like taintrunner posts, do not reply to taintrunner posts, mute taintrunner posts

I'm catching up on Trueanon and the episodes where lockdown is starting and they're like 'maybe only two weeks, who knows if we'll get to do the live shows we pushed out to June' is giving me serious brainworms about how loving bungled and awful everything has been. a reminder of the before times where the idea of opening up in May was a real possibility and not horseshit on the face of it

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

PawParole posted:

getting death threats from two posters I've never seen but who only post in DND.

no one gives sources on this taintrunner lore, he's like the Dos Equis man at this point

:smugmrgw::blaster:

anyways are there other podcasts like richard wolff’s economic update?

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Trash Ops posted:

you might like this:

https://www.ineteconomics.org/perspectives/podcasts

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

AnEdgelord posted:

As someone who never interacted with him at all, Taintrunner and his posting gimmick always sucked

yeah

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

in a way, he raped us all, with his bad posts

in addition to actually being a real-life rapist for real, that is

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

taintrunner getting perma’d was basically a matter of when not if and him turning out to be a sex pest is also unsurprising

him possibly being THE Bernie bro is the funniest thing though

SA still has got it

anyways does anyone remember which episode has Felix’s rant about rockabillies? that is probably the hardest I’ve laughed at the show, with the Caleb saga being a close second

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Cnidaria posted:

taintrunner getting perma’d was basically a matter of when not if and him turning out to be a sex pest is also unsurprising

him possibly being THE Bernie bro is the funniest thing though

SA still has got it

anyways does anyone remember which episode has Felix’s rant about rockabillies? that is probably the hardest I’ve laughed at the show, with the Caleb saga being a close second

his rockabilly character is called gary tasteman iirc

edit: yeah that was it

https://smashnotes.com/p/chapo-trap-house/e/episode-87-teaser-in-memory-of-gary-tasteman

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

Finicums Wake posted:

his rockabilly character is called gary tasteman iirc

edit: yeah that was it

https://smashnotes.com/p/chapo-trap-house/e/episode-87-teaser-in-memory-of-gary-tasteman

thanks that’s it. I think Gary tasteman also gets mentioned during the Elon musk’s rockabilly Mars colony bit which is also great

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Clibanarius posted:

Joe Biden would be fine to leave a dog with

However, his close relation to Dr. Jill Biden, noted white woman, breaks the deal

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Homeless Friend posted:

only thing i remember about liz drama is that 1 guy saying she got shark eyes. 100% right

that was me

her eyes creep me right out

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lol remember when the geohell guy got mad at the chapos using "his" word

Somebody has issued a correction as of 16:17 on Feb 24, 2021

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Trash Ops posted:

Not podcasts by search YouTube for lectures by Adam Tooze, Mark Blyth and David Harvey

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

MikeCrotch posted:

Not podcasts by search YouTube for lectures by Adam Tooze, Mark Blyth and David Harvey

i second this suggestion, just want to point out that david harvey has his own podcast as well. it has david harvey in the title lol

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

a Loving Dog posted:

i looked it up and i had to see this and now so do all of you. sorry

president rouhani, my name cate-ann and i am seven year old. we have no more red pistachios as chrissy teigen has bought them all and hid them in her cheeks. please send care package of red pistachio

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol remember when the geohell guy got mad at the chapos using "his" word

And then they started calling everything "hellworld" instead

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

sleeptalker posted:

And then they started calling everything "hellworld" instead

That was hilarious because he sabotaged himself having an impact on culture, because I would put money on the widespread usage of Chud is because puff chapo listeners and spreading out from there

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

PawParole posted:

die bitch, idiot Fucker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQJzK3QQl4k

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Breadallelogram posted:

All of these posts are incomprehensible lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
whole lotta deadnaming going on, what exactly is that about?
:thunk: