Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Holy hell that's tacky as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Egads now that’s something special

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord
Oof, not many make me go "NO. WHY!?" but that... that's somethin' alright. I had a stronger reaction to that one than the blacked out sack and swastikanus pic last page.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
Ok so now I wanna know if there are any not tasteless/awful tattoos that include the word "juice" because my n of 2 is feeling pretty conclusive right now

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
I'm not really against lewd, horny tattoos, but... that size? on your chest? In that font? What the gently caress?

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

sephiRoth IRA posted:

Ok so now I wanna know if there are any not tasteless/awful tattoos that include the word "juice" because my n of 2 is feeling pretty conclusive right now

I tried to find a sweet Beetlejuice tattoo to prove you wrong but even then hardly anything (none of the good ones!) used the actual title.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

I was thinking "man. That tattoo would seriously restrict the sort of tops you could reasonably wear" before I realised that that tattoo and "reasonably" are very much not in speaking terms.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I know I bring this up a lot but it could be as simple as her pimp getting her “branded” to heap on shame to keep her in his stable.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

LingcodKilla posted:

I know I bring this up a lot but it could be as simple as her pimp getting her “branded” to heap on shame to keep her in his stable.
Which tattoo are you referring to?

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Nitrox posted:

Which tattoo are you referring to?

The sex act Disney font tattoo.

Idk how likely it is but human trafficking is pretty real.

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
Friend just had this done.... I dont even know what to say about the line work

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
You either need to stage an intervention or get some better friends.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Let's play "Jesus, Manson, Lennon, or Late Stage Jared Leto"

edit: fixed

Scratch Monkey has a new favorite as of 18:02 on Feb 22, 2021

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

My first thought was John Lennon because it looks like he has glasses.

I wonder how many tops that guy has with the hole cut out just to show off that piece.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
He doesn't cut holes, the tattoo just burns through all his clothes.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

sticklefifer posted:

He doesn't cut holes, the tattoo just burns through all his clothes.

this is like the inverse of the ark burning the swastika off the box

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...

So, when they do tattoos, they draw an outline first, right? And they look at it before they go all in, right?

Less huhble more huusle!

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
Stay hard, Hule Hess

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

What is that actually trying to say :psyduck:

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

"Stay Humble / Hustle Hard"

whypick1 has a new favorite as of 21:36 on Feb 22, 2021

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CommonShore posted:

What is that actually trying to say :psyduck:

Stay Humble
Hustle Hard

probably

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Otay huhbusle hard

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Woodenlung posted:

Friend just had this done.... I dont even know what to say about the line work

I would tell them on the plus side shouldn’t be to hard to get covered up

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

Anyone wanna take a shot at drawing humble and hustle on that thing for me, cheers.

I hate when goons pretend not to be able to read anything that isn't in comic sans but I'm really struggling with this one

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

This one is so close to being interesting. Disney poo poo aside, the flow of this is actually pretty neat and in the hands of a better artist with more mermaid and less Disney this could be boss.

Of course it isn't, so instead it's a corporate-sanctioned oversexed teenager scratched into the arm of someone whose personality is consumerism

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

sephiRoth IRA posted:

This one is so close to being interesting. Disney poo poo aside, the flow of this is actually pretty neat and in the hands of a better artist with more mermaid and less Disney this could be boss.

Of course it isn't, so instead it's a corporate-sanctioned oversexed teenager scratched into the arm of someone whose personality is consumerism

I’m gonna guess it’s a rip-off of a stylized piece done by a much better artist, has that feel.

WeaponX has a new favorite as of 22:31 on Feb 22, 2021

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Tears In A Vial posted:

Anyone wanna take a shot at drawing humble and hustle on that thing for me, cheers.

I hate when goons pretend not to be able to read anything that isn't in comic sans but I'm really struggling with this one

It's supposed to be "HU(MB/SS)LE" but they royally hosed up the spelling so instead it's "HU(HB/US)LE"

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...

Willy Bottom

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

whypick1 posted:

It's supposed to be "HU(MB/SS)LE" but they royally hosed up the spelling so instead it's "HU(HB/US)LE"

But “hussle” isn’t right either?

Is it a specific reference to something or would the ‘correct’ execution also have been misspelled and lovely instead of just lovely?

Edit:

So it’s the new live laugh love I guess

History Comes Inside! has a new favorite as of 00:36 on Feb 23, 2021

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
The correct execution would have been MB/ST in the middle, but here we are laughing at it because somehow it ended up as HB/US. And your guess is as good as mine whether the artist hosed it up, or the client insisted on it that way.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Stay Hard

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Scratch Monkey posted:

Let's play "Jesus, Manson, Lennon, or Late Stage Jared Leto"

edit: fixed

I'm the dude in the sign in the window looking at him like "bruh, what the gently caress."

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

History Comes Inside! posted:

Goddammit, that picture keeps making me spell that wrong. :smith:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

History Comes Inside! posted:

Is it a specific reference to something or would the ‘correct’ execution also have been misspelled and lovely instead of just lovely?

Edit:

So it’s the new live laugh love I guess
Stay Humb Stle Hard

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Stay Hard Huell Howser

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Cross-postin' from the schadenfreude thread:

Memento posted:

Sound is necessary for this one, transcript to follow.

https://i.imgur.com/2Ui674Z.mp4

First girl: What's the dumbest tattoo you've ever gotten?
Second girl: OK I won this one. I got this tattoo about how I want to be true to myself, not pretending to be something you're not, I got this 4th March, 2020 and it says "courageously and radically refuse to wear a mask"

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
That was dumb even before covid.

Also on March 4th people were already wearing masks.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Stay Huusle. Huhble Hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HazCat
May 4, 2009

Getting a tattoo that says 'stay humble, hustle hard' is the opposite of staying humble. Getting a misspelled/mangled version brings into question the 'hustle hard' part as well.