Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
He’s not even against landlords just his landlord lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

Akratic Method posted:

Just want to highlight that he chose to direct this particular piece of his insane ranting at a TV show about a fictional burger restaurant. Does he think Bob is going to come out of the TV and agree with him about the purity of true beef?

He was also ranting to The Onion about their obligation to uphold the fourth estate lol

He also responded to a MAGA chud saying that Biden was compromising America with “I have my own army and I fear for America right now”

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
So how the hell is is new venture not called ScoobySNAK anyways?

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Because you'd be better at this sort of thing than Nathen is.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Jerry Seinfeld stand up voice:
"I'll tell ya what he is. He's insane in the membrane. He's insane....in the brain."
*looks around, arms open to an entirely empty, dark, and obviously closed stand-up club with chairs on the tables, dust gathering*

Haulin Oates
Nov 11, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mordja posted:

So how the hell is is new venture not called ScoobySNAK anyways?

There's probably a potter's field of failed ventures that riff on Scooby Snacks, so he might not have been able to get that one. Or he didn't think it would mesh with Garfield Eats

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Haulin Oates posted:

There's probably a potter's field of failed ventures that riff on Scooby Snacks, so he might not have been able to get that one. Or he didn't think it would mesh with Garfield Eats

Or they wouldn't sell it to him for the amount of his dad's money he has available, since that's actually potentially valuable IP.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
They literally make Scooby Snacks I have a box in my cabinet. They are fruit gummies or whatever I bought a big box for snacks with kids lunches but they don’t like them. Need to throw them away.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
My only friends are cartoon characters. I had to pay licensing fees to even post them

I complain that I have a headache from having too many friends.

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

Nathen Mazri is one of the most transparently unfulfilled people I've seen in a good while.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Amorphous Abode posted:

Nathen Mazri is one of the most transparently unfulfilled people I've seen in a good while.

How can you say that about the world's youngest business owner???

Haulin Oates
Nov 11, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mordja posted:

How can you say that about the world's youngest business owner???

He's the world's youngest Garfield franchisee, get it right. Any idiot can start a business, but it takes an entergagementrepeneur to create GarfieldEATS

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
World's youngest Garfield-restaurant-franchisee-turned-frozen-food-supplier-turned-Scooby-Doo-franchisee, please

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Also the fact that he only seems to have the one suit and it’s that loud orange one that only makes sense in the context of Garfield.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Also the fact that he only seems to have the one suit and it’s that loud orange one that only makes sense in the context of Garfield.

:actually: There's plenty of orange in Scooby Doo. Fred's ascot is orange. Daphne's hair is orange. Velma's sweater is orange.

You fool. You boob. Get entergaged!

You are 100% correct

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

LadyPictureShow posted:

:actually: There's plenty of orange in Scooby Doo. Fred's ascot is orange. Daphne's hair is orange. Velma's sweater is orange.

You fool. You boob. Get entergaged!

You are 100% correct

How loving dare you associate Nathen with that turncoat Velma.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Lol my first thought was Velma, and also how he weirdly omitted her the other day from whatever promo he did.

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Didn't he get a Scooby suit at some point? I may be misremembering

E: yes https://www.instagram.com/p/CJq81G-Jp8Z/?igshid=177wxct8mx7pw

It's even worse

Peanut Butter fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Feb 22, 2021

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I stand corrected- also, Cruella Nathen- :confused:

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Peanut Butter posted:

It's even worse

If you zoom in you can see that the lapels on his shirt appear to have the same whiskers as his Garfield suit.

Is Photoshoppery afoot? I demand to see him wearing the ScoobyEATS suit in a video.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Who is the world's second youngest Garfield franchisee? We need to find out how they're doing!

PoPcornTG
Mar 26, 2007

Dogs day afternoon
Bleak Gremlin

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

Who is the world's second youngest Garfield franchisee? We need to find out how they're doing!

It's me! I run Garfield fucks.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Nathen has many suits. Each tailored to its own dated cartoon franchise. Someday he will combine them into a suit of many colors. Only then will he save us.

PoPcornTG
Mar 26, 2007

Dogs day afternoon
Bleak Gremlin
gently caress me, suck me don't cuck me.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Peanut Butter posted:

It's even worse

Oh no
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLajkvwJqWn/

quote:

I am magnificent and beige, watch me roar. I am incredibly shrewd, I can seduce. I love ambition with passion. I adore fashion, but don't envy what I have worked for. When I walk, I can steal your attention. I love putting my hands around my body and be naughty. Stand in my way, I'll be Cruella Nathen for the day.
Actually, Cruella is my favorite character of all times. If you don't believe me, ask mommy. She knows!
》#Watch how cruel I may be in my new show ' Love Me, Feed Me, Don’t Leave Me ' on #Youtube until #Cruella Devil #movie with #emmastone is out in May 2021.
Ask yourself, if I licensed Cruella, what can I possibly do with her ? @disney
#disney #waltdisney #comic #license #new #sexy #hot #success #man

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

PoPcornTG posted:

Nathen Mazri's Feed and Leave

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
anybody linked the Garfield Fandom list of real-life companies that have been involved with the Garfield franchise?

https://garfield.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Companies

The Nathen page is staid and short.

The Garfield Eats page is neither.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

PoPcornTG posted:

It's me! I run Garfield fucks.

do you find that you regret registering your business with "fucks" in all lower case as opposed to all upper case

PoPcornTG
Mar 26, 2007

Dogs day afternoon
Bleak Gremlin

Fur20 posted:

do you find that you regret registering your business with "fucks" in all lower case as opposed to all upper case

@Fur20 is on a mission other than posting on the Something Awful forums. He now wants to tell us that fucks should have a capital f. Garfield is a sensitive lover, he would never gently caress with the aggression that a capital f would imply. Are you ready to make love the Garfield way?

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

Blue Moonlight posted:

If you zoom in you can see that the lapels on his shirt appear to have the same whiskers as his Garfield suit.

Is Photoshoppery afoot? I demand to see him wearing the ScoobyEATS suit in a video.

The logo looks weirdly flat too, and the colour looks wrong. The plot thickens

PoPcornTG posted:

:pusheen:

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

This one, that post, that Cruella gender-swap cosplay, makes me think Nathen would have been "better" suited to run a booth traveling to fan cons selling unlicensed/'inspired by' trinkets and various small bits of merchandise.

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie
In about ten years when irony comes back in fashion I'm going to open NathenEats

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
#sexy #hot #success #man

Haulin Oates
Nov 11, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He waxes his beard stubble, doesn't he? That's why it looks like that

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Haulin Oates posted:

That simultaneously makes too much sense and none at all.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Haulin Oates posted:

I don't know about wax, but he definitely dyes it.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

quote:

Stand in my way, I'll be Cruella Nathen for the day.
Actually, Cruella is my favorite character of all times. If you don't believe me, ask mommy. She knows!

:whitewater:

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Hashtag new

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

I guess he wasn’t able to secure any supermarket distribution deals for ScoobyEATS

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1363925467791839233?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
“Margins are the devil’s work!” says owner of failed business