Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Rolo posted:

Have it in something less risky like GameStop or Dogecoin.

All in on AMC and NKD, I am covered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

never heard of this fund but got a NDRA news alert. Looks like a Canadian outfit for 'high-net worth families' https://kjharrison.com

quote:

K.J. Harrison & Partners Inc boosted its position in shares of ENDRA Life Sciences Inc. (NASDAQ:NDRA) by 60.9% during the 4th quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the SEC. The institutional investor owned 277,629 shares of the company’s stock after purchasing an additional 105,129 shares during the period. K.J. Harrison & Partners Inc owned 0.84% of ENDRA Life Sciences worth $208,000 at the end of the most recent reporting period.

Separately, Virtu Financial LLC grew its holdings in shares of ENDRA Life Sciences by 62.5% during the 3rd quarter. Virtu Financial LLC now owns 41,738 shares of the company’s stock valued at $31,000 after acquiring an additional 16,057 shares in the last quarter. 2.84% of the stock is owned by institutional investors and hedge funds.

https://www.themarketsdaily.com/2021/02/20/endra-life-sciences-inc-nasdaqndra-holdings-boosted-by-k-j-harrison-partners-inc.html

I wonder what percentage of NDRA goons collectively own

0.420%

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire
NDRA is definitely benefitting from a bunch of goons missing the CCIV boat.

Also anyone hear anything on when Coinbase is going to go public? They must be printing money on those fees with BTC at like 56K+

(Laff @ “56K” in regards to modem speeds oh god we’re all so old here)

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
BA about to go on sale. Again.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

jeeves posted:

NDRA is definitely benefitting from a bunch of goons missing the CCIV boat.

Also anyone hear anything on when Coinbase is going to go public? They must be printing money on those fees with BTC at like 56K+

(Laff @ “56K” in regards to modem speeds oh god we’re all so old here)

As long as we don’t miss out on GRCV

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Burn Zone posted:

never heard of this fund but got a NDRA news alert. Looks like a Canadian outfit for 'high-net worth families' https://kjharrison.com

https://www.themarketsdaily.com/2021/02/20/endra-life-sciences-inc-nasdaqndra-holdings-boosted-by-k-j-harrison-partners-inc.html

I wonder what percentage of NDRA goons collectively own

0.420%

I’m thinking of buying some more NDRA on Monday.

ARTPUP
Jun 7, 2013

Boris Galerkin posted:

Is this good news or bad news?

From the 424b5 prospectus - NDRA is looking to raise $12.6 million in selling more shares of stock. In 2019 they had a net loss of $13.3 million and in 2020 a net loss of $11.7 million. As of Dec 2020 they have $7.2 million in the bank so it only makes sense to raise more cash because they won't make it till the end of 2021 before the money runs out. By doing this they'll have a little cash reserve and fingers crossed, can get the FDA approval to take them to the next stage. As a little plus, the book value of the shares will increase from .13 share to .51 share based on the prospectus. I'm still in, just waiting for the (hopefully) good news.

As for PLTR, I'm guessing it's going to go back down these next two weeks as we see share sell off. Might buy in if it's the right price.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I have a small holding of unrealized PLTR gains right now. I’m pretty nervous about how Monday is going to go but I think I’m holding for a long time, maybe I’ll add on if it drops this week.

The massive sell off everyone predicted never came and i dont know if that means it’s still coming or if the insiders feel that good about where it’s going. Maybe cathie buying propped it up on Thursday and Friday and it’ll dump below 25 next week.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

I mean, a selloff did come though, didn't it? A lot of big fish left and a lot of retail people came in because Cathie bought in a bit.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Yeah I think this is the dip to buy if there’s going to be one, honestly. I’ll probably sell some OTM puts on it in this area.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

AHH F/UGH posted:

Yeah I think this is the dip to buy if there’s going to be one, honestly. I’ll probably sell some OTM puts on it in this area.

I almost bought some April 40 calls on Friday around 10 EST and that sucker would’ve given me some nice value. I don’t really mess with options much tho and I’m at my 3 daytrade limit so maybe next week I’ll find a similar opportunity

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Shammypants posted:

I mean, a selloff did come though, didn't it? A lot of big fish left and a lot of retail people came in because Cathie bought in a bit.

Cathie?

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Double post but WSB is getting themselves all frothy about GME buying again it looks like

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Pillowpants posted:

Who is Cathie?

monkeytek posted:

CEO of ARK

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
And she gives a mean powerpoint presentation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E072XShlRxA

tl;dw: Trends/fields to watch in 2021.

Copied from description:

quote:

Timestamps:
0:00​ Introduction
0:43​ Deep Learning
3:15​ The Re-Invention of the Data Center
4:51​ Virtual Worlds
7:02​ Digital Wallets
9:43​ Bitcoin's Fundamentals & Preparing for Institutions
14:00​ Electric Vehicles
18:53​ Automation
20:31​ Autonomous Ride-Hailing
22:09​ Drone Delivery
23:19​ Orbital Aerospace
26:14​ 3D Printing
27:51​ Long-Red Sequencing (LRS)
31:08​ Multi-Cancer Screening
32:08​ Cell and Gene Therapy: Generation 2

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~

Mama Wood; heads up ARK Investments. Somewhat of a Warren Buffett for the modern age.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

ya'll got any more of that... margin?

https://twitter.com/michaeljburry/status/1363383141168128004?s=20

That's Michael Burry of "The Big Short" fame. he's a right-wing doomer bear on twitter. there's a couple variants of the same chart in the replies.

Artonos
Dec 3, 2018
Seems like he really leans into the sooner bear persona with having his name as Cassandra on Twitter

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

pmchem posted:

That's Michael Burry of "The Big Short" fame. he's a right-wing doomer bear on twitter. there's a couple variants of the same chart in the replies.

The graphs are more or less mirror images of each other (btw gently caress whoever made this chart for inverting the margin debt graph), so going back 25 years margin debt tracks market cap. That makes sense, and shouldn't be a cause for alarm.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
Yeah inverting the margin debt is stupid as gently caress, that's a grade a chartcrime

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

yup. in replies someone posted the chart with it un-inverted

Jalumibnkrayal
Apr 16, 2008

Ramrod XTreme
Is there cause for concern that during a recession the S&P and margin spending have gone up instead of down? I agree that it was stupid to invert the margin debt.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012

pmchem posted:

yup. in replies someone posted the chart with it un-inverted

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

pmchem posted:

Debt is dirt cheap right now. You can get margin on M1 for 2% and IB for as low as 0.75%(!) if you're a baller

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
Speaking of M1, is their pie system as easy as it looks? Any catches?

It looks like with--
  • "Pies of Pies"
  • Auto-Rebalancing
  • Fractional Shares
-- that one could run a very large portfolio with minimal effort.

(I want to build the ACC200 then beat the S&P500 into the dirt like a tent pole :black101:)

Accretionist fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Feb 21, 2021

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Jalumibnkrayal posted:

Is there cause for concern that during a recession the S&P and margin spending have gone up instead of down? I agree that it was stupid to invert the margin debt.

If there was nothing we could tie this to, then it's worth considering, but COVID panic was a reasonable cause of a recession, as opposed to the dot-com crash and GFC recessions which didn't have an external catalyst.

saintonan fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Feb 21, 2021

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

https://twitter.com/ukarlewitz/status/1154282131025088512?s=20

consistent with what we all saw looking at the graph, #fintwit delivers, saw this retweeted in a response to burry

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

pmchem posted:

Reading the replies is agony. People variously not understanding that it's inverted or people reading stuff into the the lines crossing and what happened at those times, even if the two y-axes are completely different units and could be scaled at will to make the lines cross anywhere you want.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Some dude on that Twitter thread:
“Just need CCIV to pop then I’m out”

Oh yikes

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Hey guys hope you had a good weekend. I just need CCIV to pop tomorrow and I’m out. Who’s with me?

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

AHH F/UGH posted:

Hey guys hope you had a good weekend. I just need CCIV to pop tomorrow and I’m out. Who’s with me?

In at 60

Space Fish
Oct 14, 2008

The original Big Tuna.

In at CASH, out at GOLD

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

AHH F/UGH posted:

It's always a good sign when everyone's expecting the same easy payday and has the same exit strategy, right

:yikes:

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Stock Trading Thread: just need it to pop then I’m out

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

I sold the $40 call when it was like $32 so I'm 100% alright

Part of me wants to get a ton of 2022 or 2023 RIOT $1 puts for like $0.04 each because it's bitcoin and maybe eventually people will realize you can't do anything with bitcoins and the price will crash?? :shrug:

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

AHH F/UGH posted:

Part of me wants to get a ton of 2022 or 2023 RIOT $1 puts for like $0.04 each because it's bitcoin and maybe eventually people will realize you can't do anything with bitcoins and the price will crash?? :shrug:

I'm more disconnected from the bitcoiniverse happenings since I stopped paying attention to the SA threads, but whenever I hear about them now no one ever has any illusions that they'll someday be useful for anything other than storing real money.

I'm sure there are plenty who believe hyperbitcoinization is a day/week/month/year away, but their voices aren't as voluminous as before.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

ketchup vs catsup posted:

I'm more disconnected from the bitcoiniverse happenings since I stopped paying attention to the SA threads, but whenever I hear about them now no one ever has any illusions that they'll someday be useful for anything other than storing real money.

I'm sure there are plenty who believe hyperbitcoinization is a day/week/month/year away, but their voices aren't as voluminous as before.

Yup. That’s the typical goon attitude about BTC, that everyone’s an evangelist about it becoming the New dollar. Idk I think everyone’s got a solid understanding that it’s only useful for buying drugs or hitmen or gambling, but it still keeps going up. I don’t think people are buying in thinking it’s gonna take over.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

jokes posted:

Stock Trading Thread: just need it to pop then I’m out
This isn't a pump and dump, it's a pop and drop! All perfectly legal.

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

AHH F/UGH posted:

the squeeze has yet to be squozen. just watch out for short ladder attacks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baddog
May 12, 2001

AHH F/UGH posted:

it's bitcoin and maybe eventually people will realize you can't do anything with bitcoins and the price will crash?? :shrug:

I'm eyeballing buying a pile of physical gold with some of mine, partly for the lols.

Might hold off until i can buy a tesla plaid with it though.