Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
getting to know the sharks of the jaws family. 5 apparently has the shark that joined that cult and hasnt been right ever since

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

So does the shark not actually die in the first movie or are these his siblings or something

The real shocker for me was learning that Baby Shark is related to Jaws and dead :(

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

whoa wtf. Just murdering his whole bloodline. I don't like that at all :(

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

whoa wtf. Just murdering his whole bloodline. I don't like that at all :(

I read that all of Hitler's living relatives have made a pact to not reproduce so that the Hitler bloodline will be extinguished.

I get it, but also that's some real Hitler thinking.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i would prefer a reality where some mysticism exists so im rooting for their bloodline to actually be cursed

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
may the farts of a hitler be without pleasure

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

So does the shark not actually die in the first movie or are these his siblings or something

something tells me there is more than 1 shark that exists in the ocean

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

hbag posted:

something tells me there is more than 1 shark that exists in the ocean
the hitler curse is real!

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

gary oldmans diary posted:

the hitler curse is real!

wanna know how i responded at such lightning speed?

BOOM

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
to tell you the truth im something of a cli enthusiast myself

gary oldmans diary fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Feb 22, 2021

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Shazam was great we'll goodbye

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Cool snake.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

This thread is about sharks now.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Or whatever. :justpost:

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
Line Em Up

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Tip posted:

This thread is about sharks now.

Now the real battle begins!

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i cant loving sleep and im starting to get depressed about how ill be poor forever

gently caress

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

hbag posted:

i cant loving sleep and im starting to get depressed about how ill be poor forever

gently caress

title of my autobiography

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Meme Poker Party posted:

Now the real battle begins!

But none of these have tits :confused:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm not asleep yet either but it's because I had an afternoon cup of coffee, then an evening cup of coffee, and now I'm up late working on mad scientist ways to paint demon skin without any actual textures.

Meme Poker Party fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Feb 22, 2021

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I'm watching The Meg, we'll see if I remember more this time.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Tip posted:

title of my autobiography

e: nm, the dirty book title joke doesn't work that well with your username, although it seems like it should

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Feb 22, 2021

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus is a good one. Well, its not "good", but it seems to have been intentionally bad, so it is good? Its a tough watch though. It's exceptionally bad
But hey, Debbie Gibson and Lorenzo Lamas!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
graboids are real?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

gary oldmans diary posted:

graboids are real?

That's the Titanoboa, and it (was) very real.

Life-size recreation by Smithsonian.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/how-titanoboa-the-40-foot-long-snake-was-found-115791429/

quote:

The lord of this jungle was a truly spectacular creature—a snake more than 40 feet long and weighing more than a ton. This giant serpent looked something like a modern-day boa constrictor, but behaved more like today’s water-dwelling anaconda. It was a swamp denizen and a fearsome predator, able to eat any animal that caught its eye. The thickest part of its body would be nearly as high as a man’s waist. Scientists call it Titanoboa cerrejonensis.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Meme Poker Party posted:

That's the Titanoboa, and it (was) very real.

Life-size recreation by Smithsonian.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/how-titanoboa-the-40-foot-long-snake-was-found-115791429/

Must've had a gigantic rack

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
man id like to see the tits on that graboid

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Sometimes a snake is just a snake, folks.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Who's excited for page 39????

🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Ratjaculation posted:

Who's excited for page 39????

🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️

ban queued for account sharing :byewhore:

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Meme Poker Party posted:

I'm not asleep yet either but it's because I had an afternoon cup of coffee, then an evening cup of coffee, and now I'm up late working on mad scientist ways to paint demon skin without any actual textures.

oh man shes gonna be the best kind of demon girl
the red-skinned variety

:vince:

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Meme Poker Party posted:

Sometimes a snake is just a snake, folks.

I'm shocked and appalled at this post by you

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Page 39 is gonna be some good poo poo, I can feel it. Coming up on the big four-oh too. Really exciting stuff.

What's everyone's thoughts on Gordon Ramsay? I like his shows and think he's probably a decent person really but I also think he's a bit of dick at the same time cos he charges extortionate prices for a simple full english breakfast and I highly doubt he can make a better one than me, something awful forums user jakabite

e: black pudding gang

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I thought he was dead, but I guess I mixed him up with some other celebrity chef.

I don't watch celebrity chef stuff

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Jakabite posted:

Page 39 is gonna be some good poo poo, I can feel it. Coming up on the big four-oh too. Really exciting stuff.

What's everyone's thoughts on Gordon Ramsay? I like his shows and think he's probably a decent person really but I also think he's a bit of dick at the same time cos he charges extortionate prices for a simple full english breakfast and I highly doubt he can make a better one than me, something awful forums user jakabite

Have you thought about starting your own show where you are a dick to people?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

hbag posted:

oh man shes gonna be the best kind of demon girl
the red-skinned variety

:vince:

Dunno if I'll keep the skin paint scheme with the black swirls. I kinda just went ham because I discovered the magic of procedural voronoi patterns last night. But she will be reddish either way.

We're doing this, baby! Getting closer everyday.

Jakabite posted:

Some Kitchen Nightmares episodes are really good imo. The American ones are often over the top and clearly exaggerated in editing, but entertaining anyway. The British ones are can be legit interesting as they do none of the theatrics. Really don't have much to say about him outside that show other than he is the funny kind of aggro guy.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Have you thought about starting your own show where you are a dick to people?

Thought about it? My friend, I fantasise about this very thing daily.

Kitchen Nightmares is good stuff. The one with the woman who insists on singing really badly on a tiny stage in the corner of her restaurant is seminal

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Jakabite posted:

His shows are scripted, Americanised and edited to oblivion to play up the drama, but def good lazy TV (I s all on All4 too)

He seems alright, kinda like Clarkson (before the steak incident), kinda seems like an rear end in a top hat but generally funny enough to look past it. Don't know if Gordo has had a steak incident to ruin him yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Posting twice for a new page 🤞

E nvm