Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

What's that say, in condensed non reddit words or links

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

PathAsc posted:

What's that say, in condensed non reddit words or links

we steal square ore and make corps lose their minds

https://youtu.be/JMPRsk-foo4

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Kaysette posted:

we steal square ore and make corps lose their minds

https://youtu.be/JMPRsk-foo4

loving lol, I need to move my rear end down there finally

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

so yesterday I got bored and decided to try out a spot in Querious that the other black ops have been using for fun. Went to go kill Trimark.

I wasn't fit for retrievers, I had two webs and a scram. Retrievers can easily get out of it. But I did trigger their defense force, which meant interceptors that don't know what I have fit coming for me.

First off, there are like dozens of retrievers in this system...like straight up no defense anywhere. I can't really kill them if they have an aura warp core, but I killed a bunch of afk retrievers/ventures

Then their defense shows up...and legit they all came at me one by one. I was about 140km from the asteroid field, so anyone warping in couldn't warp to them for help...and they were all flying at different speeds and would engage me 1v1. I honestly wish I had recorded this.

Then after all of that, about ten minutes later, after seeing all their buddies die, this dude still comes and tackles me

I accidentally warp to the gate as an escape after that, and there's legit 20 ships, and a BS uncloaks me. They get a warp disruptor on me and start shooting me, but I put my mwd on and escape to my safe spot

I go to sleep and wake up an hour later, catch these one afk

Then the next day, after leaving it up all night, catch these afk

Im posting every kill into local, and I get this message at this point

then later during my lunch break, I catch this one afk

But unfortunately, their defense got on top of me before I coudl warp off, since i was at 0. Two executioner intys caught me, who I killed

RIP Lemming, and all the loot that was in the hold

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

:five:

uniball
Oct 10, 2003

Tonight we tried to go kill the special asteroid belt that belongs to [MAGA]. we got a proper fleet together to fly way out into deep null, but we jumped in to find out that our chinese blues had killed the belt shortly before we got there. So instead we decided to cause a diplomatic incident by shooting at the MAGA sovereign citadel until some mercenaries they had hired showed up to defend (?)

lots of fun! you have to make your own content in this game but it's good!! We will pay you 50 million isk if you find an enemy intumescent belt that we can hyperminerise

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

We were conducting an Emergency Preparedness Audit and they failed miserably. Full report incoming to their commanding alliance leadership.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Maybe they'd do better if we had some sort of capitol they could storm.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

you should play it if you haven't

:honk:

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

HONK. Cant wait to escape W-U with the new assault assault cruiser/frig doctrine and go farm some square rocks.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Hello Everyone,

Here at Wal-Marx, we pride ourselves in being able to bring happiness to our customers.

The five stages of a happy customer are:

1. Rage
2. Bargaining (this ends when they discover our no returns policy)
3. More Rage
4. Catharsis
5. Rage

The past few days, T9 has dropped. Wal-Marx has a problem. You see, the margin on Megathron blueprints was low. They're being sold at 40m on the market, and it costs 35m to make, give or take. This just won't do.

Our think-tank in Nebraska discovered an interesting anomaly. Faction blueprints don't have the little faction icon on them.

Here is a Vindicator blueprint, valued at 3b

And here is a Megathron blueprint, valued at 40m

Our thinktank believes that instead of getting 40m, we could make ~alot~ more, and also make customers happy (Megathrons are just simply superior ships in ways that are obscure to the average player)

So instead of putting megathrons on the market at 40m, we did this

Ah yes, another satisfied customer, currently going through stage 1 of Wal-marx happiness

Disclaimer: We are legally obligated to inform everyone that there is no refunds, ever.

Khris Kruel fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Feb 16, 2021

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Capitalism is when one poor goose slaves away at 100 Procurer blueprints while another goose achieves the same profit creating a scam contract for a Megacator.

whocares8310
Sep 22, 2010

Sir, I think it's pronounced nook-ya-ler.

esto es malo posted:

Capitalism is when one poor goose slaves away at 100 Procurer blueprints while another goose achieves the same profit creating a scam contract for a Megacator.

But we all benefit because it's all eggs being rubbed together to make more eggs? or is that not what is going on here? I'm not good at this

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

whocares8310 posted:

But we all benefit because it's all eggs being rubbed together to make more eggs? or is that not what is going on here? I'm not good at this

yes this is good for CD5, that was a joke

whocares8310
Sep 22, 2010

Sir, I think it's pronounced nook-ya-ler.
I guess the downside might be, geese expecting ludicrous returns on all future CDs. But, we will need to be reminded about rattlesnake blueprint oopsie.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

whocares8310 posted:

I guess the downside might be, geese expecting ludicrous returns on all future CDs. But, we will need to be reminded about rattlesnake blueprint oopsie.

scamming my way back into y'alls hearts

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

still need 4 more scam bps to sell for that bucko

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Has anyone tried to play this on a Chromebook? Does anyone know if it is possible?

Jintozook81
May 14, 2020

There's Always A Bigger Ship...
Lipstick Apathy
I can confirm it doesn’t run on Chromebook

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Jintozook81 posted:

I can confirm it doesn’t run on Chromebook

on the one hand; boo

on the other; probably just as well, my fat rear end needs less excuses to avoid going outside and exercising anyway.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

you can play on a toilet or an exercise bike

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Well, that escalated quickly.

Khris Kruel posted:

scamming my way back into y'alls hearts

Warm goose hugs

How Disgusting
Feb 21, 2018

esto es malo posted:

you can play on a toilet or an exercise bike

But can I kill carebears with frigates?

k-spar
Sep 25, 2004

How Disgusting posted:

oh my friend do i have good news for you

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

How Disgusting posted:

the best ship for killing a mining frigate is another mining frigate

How Disgusting
Feb 21, 2018
I just applied, IGN is The Optimist. Looking forward to taking people's poo poo.

Is it possible to enter people's missions with a frigate and get them to attack? What about can flipping?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

How Disgusting posted:

I just applied, IGN is The Optimist. Looking forward to taking people's poo poo.

Is it possible to enter people's missions with a frigate and get them to attack? What about can flipping?

no pvp in highsec

How Disgusting
Feb 21, 2018

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

no pvp in highsec

So how do I find miners in toilet eve? Will I need a "mining" ship full of drones?

Do web and scram use the same mechanics like the main game?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

How Disgusting posted:

So how do I find miners in toilet eve? Will I need a "mining" ship full of drones?

it's incredibly difficult to find non-consensual pvp in echoes compared to real eve

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

How Disgusting posted:

Fly around null in a ceptor or stealth bomber and you’ll find plenty of targets

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

it's incredibly difficult to find non-consensual pvp in echoes compared to real eve

:thunk:

Einarr Saltyman
Oct 4, 2020

How Disgusting posted:

Scanning is scheduled to be included in May updates, when that come we'll be able to enter people's mission in low sec.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Einarr Saltyman posted:

Scanning is scheduled to be included in May updates, when that come we'll be able to enter people's mission in low sec.

:getin:

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

I saw my friend there out on the field today, I asked him where he's going, he said "All the way."
Pvp is very possible as our discord killmail channel would attest to. I'm a scrub myself but we have dozens of people constantly ruining peoples day and posting the salt for us care bears to read.

uniball
Oct 10, 2003

you don’t even have to kill anyone to get salt. you can just get your alpha clone camera alt invited to a random neutral corp, be given hangar access for some reason, use your alt’s new blue status to cause diplomatic incidents in the enemy blue donut, and then empty the hangars in every office they have

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

I wish corp safari was a thing in this game, brings back memories

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

uniball posted:

you don’t even have to kill anyone to get salt. you can just get your alpha clone camera alt invited to a random neutral corp, be given hangar access for some reason, use your alt’s new blue status to cause diplomatic incidents in the enemy blue donut, and then empty the hangars in every office they have

:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

k-spar
Sep 25, 2004

Lmao this... this is not true