Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

PostNouveau posted:

This is perhaps the worst episode

Can you really say that when Brendan delivered so many powerful burns?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Blasmeister posted:

Can you really say that when Brendan delivered so many powerful burns?

Brendan was great. Branden was p funny. Sad about no Cum Town :(

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Is Amber an LA podcaster now?

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Paying a woman to hang out with them was my favorite burn.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

net work error posted:

Is Amber an LA podcaster now?

Matt moved to CA too iirc, he mentioned it in an Antifada episode.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Virgil should just announce the divorce, at least then they could actually talk about the situation and not just have it loom like an awkward shadow over the show. Episode was saved by Brendan and Brandon's extremely good owns though, honestly they could do worse than bring back Brendan as the fifth Chapo if he were game, his lines are razor sharp

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Boywhiz88 posted:

Brendan was great. Branden was p funny. Sad about no Cum Town :(

Thank you for clearing me to turn this poo poo off.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
The new 5th chapo should be Tom. Call him up from the minors

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Mr Hootington posted:

The new 5th chapo should be Tom. Call him up from the minors

Tom and Tania from Trillbillies would be an incredible combo to add to the show, but they are hothouse plants that can't exist outside of Letcher County Kentucky

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Virgil has been on a few episodes after bad faith started and Brianna brings up chapo as a current podcast of his more than once.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
lmao at the 2 Stavros episodes being considered among their all time greatest hits ha ha ha that owns.

Hot Couch Guys is very real poo poo

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Omnicarus posted:

Tom and Tania from Trillbillies would be an incredible combo to add to the show, but they are hothouse plants that can't exist outside of Letcher County Kentucky

:negative: poor fym boys

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Bust Rodd posted:

lmao at the 2 Stavros episodes being considered among their all time greatest hits ha ha ha that owns.

Hot Couch Guys is very real poo poo

they've also got him in there a third time on one of the tabletop game theories

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Halloween Jack posted:

One of my dad's friends worked at a sewage processing plant, and they would get migraines when they got exposed to a concentrated puff of poo poo-gas. Dad said he would put BC headache powder on his gums, like snuff. Welp, that's my story.

As a former dipper, that was my first thought too. I might give it a shot.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

androsky really fuckin' committed to that song huh. cool

THS
Sep 15, 2017

completely dogshit episode. i cant stand the chapos and this ep was more insufferable than any so far. i havent listened to it yet but i dread forcing myself thru auditory hell once again

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!
Will "Hard R" Menaker strikes again

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I cant believe Felix and Matt are going to make me subscribe to Stitcher

lol jk that isnt happening, sorry fellas

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
ep is making me really appreciate the chapos by reinforcing how brutally unfunny every other motherfucker with a podcast is

Except Brendan, still the GOAT

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I wonder where I rank in the list of chapo subscription length

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

net work error posted:

I wonder where I rank in the list of chapo subscription length

If you go into your billing history you can see when you first paid.

my first payment was August 2016 and their 1st episode was in March 2016. Looks like May 2016 is when the Patreon started. I doubt I'm in the top for length.

Digital Jedi fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Feb 24, 2021

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Oh hey, they got dril for the 500th, that’s neat

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

I listened long enough to hear the Trueanon bit.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

General Dog posted:

Oh hey, they got dril for the 500th, that’s neat

yeah that was great, glad I stayed til the end

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Breadallelogram posted:

yeah that was great, glad I stayed til the end

Reminds me I should dip back in on Truthpoint, it seemed to kind of hit its groove early in the pandemic

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Remembering when the cat poo poo or threw up everywhere and everyone freaked out except for Matt who used his instinctual Bavarian peasant animal husbandry to handle it with no drama.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Never have I heard a piece of media as self-congratulatory, self-satisfied and masturbatory as the 500th episode. What an absolute waste of time that was.

Mae
Aug 1, 2010

Supesudandi wa, kukan-nai no dandidesu

I thought at least it was nice that they said nice things about each of their contributors if you hadn't heard about them before.

Also, of them, Blowback and Foreign Exchanges are really good publications

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

It was good IMO.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Wizard Master posted:

Never have I heard a piece of media as self-congratulatory, self-satisfied and masturbatory as the 500th episode. What an absolute waste of time that was.

It was pretty awkward. Didn't even get Adam and Stav up in there when Stav's contributions to the show have been some of the funniest moments

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

I don’t really think they were self congratulatory. They just talked about how they enjoyed podcasting and were grateful for the audience and guests. It was not bragging. And for a show where the hosts routinely fuckup and talk poo poo about each other it’s hard for me to begrudge them a little celebration for 500 episodes.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

congratulating themselves by repeating over and over how unbelievably cosmically lucky they are to get paid as much as they do to do what they do

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

I think making #500 into an advert for other shows was pretty cool.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
It’s nice when people are nice

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Wizard Master posted:

I too have never heard popular music or seen a popular film

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Wizard Master posted:

Can’t believe I watched all 695 episodes of the Simpsons and then wasted my fuckin time with the Behind the Scenes where they thanked the cast and crew.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Will saying “he’s even more talented than I am” was a little grating tbh

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

a new study bible! posted:

I cant believe Felix and Matt are going to make me subscribe to Stitcher

lol jk that isnt happening, sorry fellas

That was my thought until I saw its just 35 bucks for a year of stitcher. between blowback, how did this get made and the Felix/Matt tv podcast, if I could find one or two other interesting podcasts I'd say that's money well spent, and just share the login with friends who like true crime poo poo

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Do stitcher premium shows go free after a period of exclusivity or are they premium for good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

cohsae posted:

Do stitcher premium shows go free after a period of exclusivity or are they premium for good

Blowback went free after a few months. Dunno about Felix's thing though