Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Rectal Death Adept posted:

at this rate Biden is going to literally build the wall except it will be considered a good idea now

trump did not invent the concept of border walls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

net work error posted:

Without fail, every tweet I see about the detention centers has at least 4 people saying poo poo like "WHERE ELSE ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO GO??!" like if they were Trump people just a year ago.
Why are people defending this poo poo for free? It's not like they're all blue checks making sure they're seen to not get fired, they just do it because they like it. Absolute sickos.

if they voted for this, they might not be paragons of virtue, which is unacceptable

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer
LOL

NBC news just used Bellingcat as a source with a straight face.

It's all a loving op

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Neera Tanden would not be the first asian american to be confirmed to a cabinet post.

he would not be making the same argument if 2024 is Nikki Haley vs Joe Biden

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Weltlich posted:

LOL

It's all a loving op

did you see this

The Guardian: Eliot Higgins “People accuse me of working for the CIA”

click to break your brain more. these are some really sick people getting glowing profiles in mainstream press. lying and failing upward for imperial masters

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Weltlich posted:

LOL

It's all a loving op

lol CBS just ran a story about a military family that has to get most or all of their food from food banks because a family of 4 cannot afford to eat on a private's salary. Despite the US spending more money on the military than the rest of the world combined

lmao the US is a failed state

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Neera Tanden sucks and I should be happy she's reaping what she sowed, right?

Like....I don't have her confused for anyone else?

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Shinjobi posted:

Neera Tanden sucks and I should be happy she's reaping what she sowed, right?

Like....I don't have her confused for anyone else?

no ur good

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Whew, awesome.

Get hosed, Tanden.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

party whose entire platform was Returning To Civility: oh so NOW were SUDDENLY not letting toxic online weirdos run the country??

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Atrocious Joe posted:

I had to tell a little Indian-American girl that a South Asian woman can't become Head of the OMB, and that she'd have to settle for Vice President.

plz tweet that in response to swalwell.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

THS posted:

did you see this

The Guardian: Eliot Higgins “People accuse me of working for the CIA”

click to break your brain more. these are some really sick people getting glowing profiles in mainstream press. lying and failing upward for imperial masters

So this is damage control for the Blumenthal story

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Lol that the neera tanden poo poo spilled onto the national news tonight. The Democratic media establishment is going to bat for her.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

it does not matter to actually investigate and find out that eliot higgins actually does work for the cia. thank u guardian

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Rectal Death Adept posted:

at this rate Biden is going to literally build the wall except it will be considered a good idea now

I was shocked that he 1) stopped it 2) that the construction company didn't just keep building it by smuggling various things into Mexico for free like they did when Trump ran out of money for it.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/StateDept_NEA/status/1364582414295662592?s=20

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Shinjobi posted:

Whew, awesome.

Get hosed, Tanden.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1196593236392808448?s=20

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

the best part is, she not only doesn't get rewarded for doing this, she is actively punished for it

lmao

Hey, don't kinkshame

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
#BuildTheWall

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Raskolnikov38 posted:

maybe focus on you being honeypotted by china’s intel services Eric

https://twitter.com/FayeH321/status/1364577249262002176

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Weltlich posted:

LOL

It's all a loving op

Always has been. *pulls the trigger*

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
Joe, I need a PS5

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

:thurman:

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

political interview farts is one of my favorite news sub genres

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

uhhhhhhhh what the gently caress

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

The Pussy Boss posted:

I'm never voting for another Democrat
-snip-

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Willa Rogers posted:

forcing unaccompanied minors to recite the pledge of allegiance while being held captive is about the most american thing I can think of.

Can you imagine the reaction if there was a video of Russia doing some equivalent to this

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Fleetwood posted:

Joe, I need a PS5

PS2 + PS3 = PS5

It's just math

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Neera lol

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

what

Lansdowne
Dec 28, 2008

lmao imagine kissing this worm's rear end in the hopes he'll vote for neera fuckin tanden

https://twitter.com/igorbobic/status/1364692608094789633

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

PS2 + PS3 = PS5

It's just math

:patriot:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

All the msnbc people are boosting bellingcat now and because they gained clout during George floyd the mouth breathers trust them because they are allies.

Lol

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

stellers bae posted:

pisstape along with the rest of the steele dossier is real. russians hacked the election and trump is a russian agent, COMRADE.

piss tape is real necessarily (this is one of the first proofs you'll learn in a modal logic class)

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Nothus posted:

Lol that the neera tanden poo poo spilled onto the national news tonight. The Democratic media establishment is going to bat for her.

yeah they're focusing on the "mean tweets" instead of like wanting to take Libya's oil, or closing think progress after they unionized or retaliating against someone who accused one of her employees of sexual harrassment

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

A PARTICULARLY GHOULISH SHITPOSTER FOR NEOLIBERLISM AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY
https://twitter.com/GeoffMiami/status/1364597749409341440?s=20

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

lmao Lender King

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
silence has never ever been deafening

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

spacemang_spliff posted:

yeah they're focusing on the "mean tweets" instead of like wanting to take Libya's oil, or closing think progress after they unionized or retaliating against someone who accused one of her employees of sexual harrassment

Ah but one of the mean tweets was about Joe Manchin's daughter raising epipen prices, so that must mean she's progressive!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Mr Hootington posted:

All the msnbc people are boosting bellingcat now and because they gained clout during George floyd the mouth breathers trust them because they are allies.

Lol

it’s the truest observation that leftism without anti-imperialism is worthless. it always leads to this kind of poo poo