Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

Rhyno posted:

Probably paint apps closer to the original toys.

Is that where the gold Cheetor is coming from then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

Is that where the gold Cheetor is coming from then?

Quite possibly! I'm getting a little tired of this immediate repaint/remold bullshit.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

I wonder when we’ll get more reveals? We’re very close to the next wave of Kingdom coming out (the Huffer wave) and then...? Galvatron, the Ark, some others, but I want pics dammit!

the guy from Semisonic
Jan 13, 2006

Let's kick some gigabutt!

Bleak Gremlin
Just got an email from Target that Ultimate X-Spanse has shipped.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

The_Doctor posted:

I wonder when we’ll get more reveals? We’re very close to the next wave of Kingdom coming out (the Huffer wave) and then...? Galvatron, the Ark, some others, but I want pics dammit!

:same:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The_Doctor posted:

The voyagers from the Hoffer wave are in my pile of loot already. Siege should be wrapping up with the next round of reveals right? Then onto the next trilogy of remakes and repaints.

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
Autobot Hoffer, Huffer's sibling he doesn't talk about much

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Tighclops posted:

Autobot Hoffer, Huffer's sibling he doesn't talk about much

When Vector Sigma brought him online, Huffer was whining in the next room about how he didn't want a little brother, and VS was like, "Oh, I'm gonna make him a Hoffer he can't refuse"

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Hoffer is buried under the football field from the Sub-Atlantica episode

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
David Hasselhoffer singing Hooked on a Feeling.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Hoffer is just Huffer's new identity after he quit inhalants

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Rhyno posted:

Then onto the next trilogy of remakes and repaints.

For real. What are they going to do next to capitalize on those mid-30/40something dollars? This line basically scratched every itch I had, but I'm not as hardcore as many.

Comedy response: rocklords

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
unironic response: rocklords

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
give me a giant cut gemstone-looking thing that turns into a spindly crystal shard robot monster

with actual joints and stuff now

this but also a robot

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 08:29 on Feb 25, 2021

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

For real. What are they going to do next to capitalize on those mid-30/40something dollars? This line basically scratched every itch I had, but I'm not as hardcore as many.

Comedy response: rocklords

Transmetals/Beast Machines.

Do it, cowards

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
They're gonna start making new versions of RID20001 characters now that I've started buying some of the old toys

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tighclops posted:

Transmetals/Beast Machines.

Do it, cowards

They might do some of those designs, but they won't be doing all of them.

Beast Machines has some ugly rear end character designs. And not in a marketable way

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Cybertron Trilogy nostalgia, here we go!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The MSJ posted:

I'm ready for it.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

MPM-12 is Bumblebee movie Optimus.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLtuM8DJeY9/?igshid=9s35mcyi2q8i

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

The curved exhaust pipes look so weird.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

Rhyno posted:

Quite possibly! I'm getting a little tired of this immediate repaint/remold bullshit.

Yeah this is stupid and makes me want to get rid of all my toys.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

TheDK posted:

Yeah this is stupid and makes me want to get rid of all my toys.

Let's not go too far man.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

That head doesn't look right

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

BotBots is getting a Netflix series.

Then there’s gonna be a new animated movie, and then a CGI “action comedy” helmed by Nicole Dubuc (Rescue Bots) and some of the crew from Rise of the TMNT in 2023.

Nodosaur fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Feb 25, 2021

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

His truck mode's got cat ears!

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer

Burkion posted:

Beast Machines has some ugly rear end character designs.

The Bay movies exist lol

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Captain Invictus posted:

unironic response: rocklords

I probably would be weak enough to buy Boulder and Granite. Never had any of the villains.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

The MSJ posted:

At last, I can rest...

(They should do it! Plenty of underserved fans that deserve it!)

Nodosaur posted:

BotBots is getting a Netflix series.

Then there’s gonna be a new animated movie, and then a CGI “action comedy” helmed by Nicole Dubuc (Rescue Bots) and some of the crew from Rise of the TMNT in 2023.

My daughter will love this! (And I will have an excuse to watch.)

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tighclops posted:

The Bay movies exist lol

Take a long look at Rattrap some time

That is not a good toy design. You can make a good toy out of horrible metal monsters made of blades and shards

Rattrap is just bad. Doesn't even fit him as a character

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
Beast machines and the Bay movies both have character designs that are certainly worse than others

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Hasbro Pulse is coming to the UK! :toot:

DisposableHero
Feb 25, 2005
bah weep granna weep ninny bong

I feel like I need some better pictures because at the moment that doesn't look appreciably better than the Studio Series one. What's with the weird triangular bits sticking up by the smoke stacks in alt mode? Like some truck cat ears.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The_Doctor posted:

Hasbro Pulse is coming to the UK! :toot:

Can you get vaccinated for that yet?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Rhyno posted:

Can you get vaccinated for that yet?

I wonder if they’ll do a free year of pulse premium for the UK now?
:thunk:

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Phy posted:

His truck mode's got cat ears!

Til all are nyan

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

Homora Gaykemi posted:

Til all are nyan

:bravo:

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

If they do Beast Machines, that'd be a rich tapestry for totally redesigning the Maximals while Obsidian can just be about the same.

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

Marketing materials and speculation are not spoilers. Jesus Christ.

The MSJ posted:

I'm in favor of this just because it would save me a ton of money and shelf space. I could use a break.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

DisposableHero posted:

I feel like I need some better pictures because at the moment that doesn't look appreciably better than the Studio Series one. What's with the weird triangular bits sticking up by the smoke stacks in alt mode? Like some truck cat ears.

:catstare: