Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Whole wheat blueberry pancakes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arkhamina
Mar 30, 2008

Arkham Whore.
Fallen Rib
Homemade GF bread, 3 year Hook's sharp cheddar with Branston's pickle, black coffee.

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

toplitzin posted:

Whole wheat blueberry pancakes

every time i decide to make pancakes i wind up with 300 and they all need to be on the same plate no matter what. i respect your restraint

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

I only made enough batter for four pancakes (one egg).

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Yeah controlling your batter is I’m the key to controlling your pancakes.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

toplitzin posted:

I only made enough batter for four pancakes (one egg).

This is so great, and so fast. 100g flour, one egg, 200ml milk, bit of sugar, bit of fruit, spice depending on the fruit - pear + cardamom is great. I throw in some roughly blended seeds too - sunflower or something.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Had a big workout this morning so got the barbecue going and made a Turkish with avocado, bacon, sausage, Halloumi, and chill sauce.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Nice! Very nice!

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Happy Friday.
Who wants a sticky bun?

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
made some pancakes with the discard from my sourdough starter

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

You guys blew me out of the water today. Tried a new gluten free waffle recipe but the results were less than stellar.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

sriracha on slightly burned over medium eggs on toast

i love this

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Breakfast yesterday :)

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

The Glumslinger posted:

Breakfast yesterday :)

:)

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.

Went from ice apocalypse to very pleasant weather in less than a week. I got to eat my cheddar and jalapeño egg sammie outside.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Pizza... For breakfast?

User Error
Aug 31, 2006
MODS?? Pizza isn't breakfast, ban him.

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine
What's wrong with a hot, open-faced breakfast sandwich?

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Discussion Quorum posted:

What's wrong with a hot, open-faced breakfast sandwich?

Breakfast pizza is last night's pizza retrieved from under the bed and shared with your roommate while you decide to skip class that morning.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

I mean, the sauce was sausage gravy, and I forgot the eggs.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Am I insane thinking like the perfect way to get eggs in on that would be a hollandaise drizzle?

Or.... wait... the yolk from a poached duck egg drizzled over the top?

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

I mean the gravy made it rich as is.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Ham, egg, ricotta salata cheese, and roasted tomato slices on a bagel.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

This morning I give you the Master Chief Bacon, Egg, and Waffle sandwich™️©

This is a trademarked idea now and you have to pay me 50 cents whenever you make one.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Did something a little weird this morning. I had a leftover hard boiled egg and leftover kimchi. Would it really be that crazy to make like an Asian egg salad sandwich? Mixed the egg and kimchi with a little spicy mayo. It was pretty good and would definitely make it again.

Arkhamina
Mar 30, 2008

Arkham Whore.
Fallen Rib
Excited today to get my 2nd jab. Breakfast is homemade bread, cheese, and pastrami. Coffee and a little fruit.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Arkhamina posted:

Excited today to get my 2nd jab. Breakfast is homemade bread, cheese, and pastrami. Coffee and a little fruit.

I also had beef for breakfast, but in a different form.

Yesterday I smoked a chuck roast, so I guess this is a sort of version of steak and eggs.

Arkhamina
Mar 30, 2008

Arkham Whore.
Fallen Rib
Decided to do a nicer spread (for 2) this morning.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Arkhamina posted:

Decided to do a nicer spread (for 2) this morning.

I buy the same maple syrup sometimes :)

Arkhamina
Mar 30, 2008

Arkham Whore.
Fallen Rib
I hope you heat it up! I put the oven on warm, and put the whole bottle in there, cap on only loosely.

I picked up some granulated maple sugar, and plan to try that on pancakes too. (That was such a huge pile, I ate the left overs the last two breakfasts)

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Arkhamina posted:

I hope you heat it up! I put the oven on warm, and put the whole bottle in there, cap on only loosely.

I picked up some granulated maple sugar, and plan to try that on pancakes too. (That was such a huge pile, I ate the left overs the last two breakfasts)

I’m over here warming my maple syrup in the microwave like a philistine :downs:

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Arkhamina posted:

I... most definitely cannot be assed to heat it up at all for just myself lol I commend you.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Roasted pablanos stuffed with black beans, corn, and eggs. Also a metric shitload of lettuce, onions, and tomatoes :downs:

Very happy with these!

Raikiri
Nov 3, 2008

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Roasted pablanos stuffed with black beans, corn, and eggs. Also a metric shitload of lettuce, onions, and tomatoes :downs:

Very happy with these!

Looks great, very fresh.

Does this count as breakfast? It was my first meal of the day but at 1PM...

Chicken salad sandwich w/ grilled chicken thigh, harissa aioli, cucumber, red onion, mixed salad and sweet pickled fennel on toasted ciabatta.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Works for me. I really consider anything breakfast. Whatever I’m in the mood for. Leftover sushi, whatever. It’s all good.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

This weekend:
Whole wheat +bran waffle

Today
Burrito

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Vacation egg sando (made the buns last night for burgers)

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

I had an Impossible™️ Breakfast Sandwich from Starbucks. The “meat” was pretty good and could have fooled me if I didn’t know it was vegan. Overall though the sandwich was pretty tasteless.

I’ll just stick to cooking my own breakfast.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Down the coast for our son's birthday and the resort actually has decent breakfasts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Apricot Mango sticky buns