Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Someone ambushed Lady Gaga’s dogwalker, shot them, and kidnapped the dogs.

:stare:

The Bodyguard sequel gon be lit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

GD_American posted:

I've seen the devil's advocate argument that chugging along with ancient but still working infrastructure, fixing the occasional detonation/collapse such oh I dunno the I-95 bridge in Minnesota, even with the lives lost is still a massive economic benefit over what it would take to keep all of it current.

This argument is basically "not just gently caress Keynes, but literally dig him up and gently caress him"

Economics at this point is just the science of using numbers to justify all the hosed-up aspects of our society.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

LeeMajors posted:

:stare:

The Bodyguard sequel gon be lit
If I should stay
I would also sit and roll over and shake.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

The viral marketing for the new Cruella movie seems extreme?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Thaddius the Large posted:

The viral marketing for the new Cruella movie seems extreme?

Dammit, I wanted to make that joke.

That poor dog walker though :( And the dogs!

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Freaquency posted:

The Instant Pot has been getting a workout recently in my house for sure. I’m dialing in a biryani recipe that is pretty close to perfect. My SO got it from an old coworker from India but there are no real measurements, just “add some of this” or “add turmeric until it looks right”, but I’m lily white so figuring out what looks right has taken a large amount of trial and error.

Post the artisanal biryani (recipe)

The Juggernaut
Nov 29, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

When taking dogs hostage is more profitable than the person walking them.

"I want 10 million in non sequential bitcoin or the doggos don't get treats"

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

The Juggernaut posted:

When taking dogs hostage is more profitable than the person walking them.

"I want 10 million in non sequential bitcoin or the doggos don't get treats"

Dogecoin was right there. :cmon:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://mobile.twitter.com/IGN/status/1364721180247228423

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/idkhazell/status/1364649751690555396?s=21

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Look, we’re all coming out of a year in quarantine, let 2021 be the year free of judgements. Please, I haven’t seen a barbell or a barber since last March :negative:

Edit: honestly I’m only half joking, I went to get my car serviced the other week, and being at the dealership was WILD, I completely forgot what it was like being in a room full of people who still remember dressing and presenting in a civilized manner

Thaddius the Large fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Feb 25, 2021

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/RollingStone/status/1364920567514734593?s=19

Cultural madlibs

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

swickles posted:

Post the artisanal biryani (recipe)

I’ll have to transcribe it from my kitchen notebook - I’ll try to type it up today!

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Only wanna Pikachu

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Only watching if they use white voice actors for the clearly Asian characters

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

CannonFodder posted:

If I should stay
I would also sit and roll over and shake.

Lmaoooo

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Only watching if they use white voice actors for the clearly Asian characters

I've got some news for you about the original cartoon

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Intruder posted:

I've got some news for you about the original cartoon

I'm just kidding :downs:

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

https://twitter.com/RickPaulas/status/1364996645033631745?s=19

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Holy poo poo. Really, that's the straw that broke the camel's back?

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Skwirl posted:

Holy poo poo. Really, that's the straw that broke the camel's back?

I guess so.

Guess he is a big Toy Story fan

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Don Rickles is rolling in his grave.

And taters are serious business.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
The original Mr Potato Head dolls were just the eyes and poo poo and kids were supposed to put them in an actual potato.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Not dunkin so this is obviously photoshopped

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Yeah if they're not gonna gender the dickless plastic potatoes I want out.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

TIL

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

I don't know how it works when you're blocked, but he's flipping out because they're making Mr Potato Head gender neutral and just calling it Potato Head.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Still not the best Affleck leaving his house photo:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

It's gotta be super weird having paparazzi staking out your front door 24/7. I'd probably start leaving the house wearing a dress and change into normal clothes in the car.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Skwirl posted:

I don't know how it works when you're blocked, but he's flipping out because they're making Mr Potato Head gender neutral and just calling it Potato Head.

of course the guy who called the cops on the song "Kill Trump" is mad about that

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Skwirl posted:

It's gotta be super weird having paparazzi staking out your front door 24/7. I'd probably start leaving the house wearing a dress and change into normal clothes in the car.

I think it was Daniel Radcliff wore the same clothes for weeks on end so all the pictures just looked like they were from the same day

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Skwirl posted:

Between Ben Affleck not being able to walk out his front door without being photographed and things like the Gaga dog thing, I have no idea why people want to be famous. Not that I was ever in danger of doing so, but even if wealth is attached to the fame it really doesn't seem worthwhile.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Joey Freshwater posted:

I think it was Daniel Radcliff wore the same clothes for weeks on end so all the pictures just looked like they were from the same day

Yeah that kicked rear end

Affleck whips rear end. Live that life, Ben

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Republicans call people snowflakes for being outraged about legit human rights abuses then poo poo themselves with rage over a toy being rebranded.

Fragile, dickless morons.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

same

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Between Ben Affleck not being able to walk out his front door without being photographed and things like the Gaga dog thing, I have no idea why people want to be famous. Not that I was ever in danger of doing so, but even if wealth is attached to the fame it really doesn't seem worthwhile.

Affleck has lost three major relationships largely because of media attention on those relationships. And it's super weird because both in terms of talent and physical appearance he's very much in the "average" level for marque names.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I would like the money.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Just read that the Arizona GOP is introducing a whole new set of election laws, including a constitutional amendment, to put authority over election results in the hands of the legislature, not the state elections board.

They really don't care at all about even pretending to appear above-board, do they?

Skwirl posted:

Affleck has lost three major relationships largely because of media attention on those relationships. And it's super weird because both in terms of talent and physical appearance he's very much in the "average" level for marque names.

He's lost three major relationships because he is a severe alcoholic and has an extreme level of difficulty in sticking to any sort of program. Even Kevin Smith and Matt Damon have said they're done with taking him to detox or rehabs because he won't help himself.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Look, I just want a sequel to Gone Baby Gone, there's five other books in the series that movie was based on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I would like the money.

Be a mid level executive at a big company. Get millions in salary but no one outside of your company knows who you are.