Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

quote:

Oliver Cox - It's like "cocks" see? But with an X! Yep, Oliver is gay. And like most of the stupid side of homosexuals, he defines himself entirely by his sexuality. He constantly chats about his rear end, making the worst sorts of jokes in a desperate bid for attention. Someone might say something like "This encounter is pretty hard" and Oliver will quickly respond "My rear end is hard". When no one pays attention to him, he either ups the frequency of the pathetic gay talk or starts saying equally stupid things about his cat Pancakes. Yes, even the cat has a stupid name. Oliver is a grown man who lives with his mother, works for a call-center, and can't even get laid using Grindr. I know this because he likes to use free company chat as his own personal blog from time to time. He usually plays a scholar, and he is awful at it.

Heres to you, oliver cox :cheerdoge:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
Oliver Cox
All of the cocks
:eyepop:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

All over cocks is how I've always read it

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

My rear end is hard.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Begemot posted:

My favorite bit with the fae in Il Mheg is (Shadowbringers spoiler) when the Fuath decide to drown you, so you can join them, but it's foiled by the WoL's ability to breathe underwater. So you just get teleported to a random spot in the lake and have to swim back to shore.

thanks, best character in stormblood

(my friend and i ritually chanting in the background): SORO-BAN! SORO-BAN! SORO-BAN!

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

My rear end is on the low end of the difficulty scale

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

I got a real dunning kruger situation w/r/t my rear end

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Kurieg posted:

And I had it cached.

posted:

Mental and genetic flaws run rampant in this FC.
Whoever this is, I hope they out themselves rapidly because holy poo poo this is abhorrent in connection to the deafness comment.
(Kind of surprised I'm not on the list, too. You'd think with all my whining they'd have made a note of me. Oh well~)

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Leal posted:

I mean they aren't wrong with the cat name thing, why name them pancakes and not the far superior breakfast food French Toast?

Everyone knows that cats should be named like Old West gun slingers.

Jezebel Debbie "Son-stealing' Young
'Doc' Jacob Brume Hadley

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Whoever this is, I hope they out themselves rapidly because holy poo poo this is abhorrent in connection to the deafness comment.
(Kind of surprised I'm not on the list, too. You'd think with all my whining they'd have made a note of me. Oh well~)

I am surprised that they haven't already given their reddit post history.

:stare:

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

I set fire to the rain watched it pour as I touched your face

IcePhoenix posted:

All over cocks is how I've always read it

Yes, it's All Over Cocks.
Also, hello. Me and Pancakes are excited about our new internet fame.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

SloppyDoughnuts posted:

Yes, it's All Over Cocks.
Also, hello. Me and Pancakes are excited about our new internet fame.

Stupid sexy Oliver and their hard rear end. That guy is an idiot, Pancakes is a dope cat name and I would like to know more.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

that list of people sounds like the stock characters in every single mmo guild that has ever existed

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Goons never disappoint

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

also i want to hear about pancakes the cat

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

so that guy makes exclusively rude lovely posts but only occasionally with six month gaps in between and with a username that’s specifically appropriate for those lovely posts or it’s an alt that he made because he thought his takes were somehow too spicy for reddit

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

FINAL FANTASY XIV: Patch 5.45: Upped the frequency of pathetic gay talk

HampHamp
Oct 30, 2006
I'm in TPT (Cathy Rindhoops) and I'm also a gay and I would have talked about it more if it scares off more bellends like that. I also have a dog named Peggy

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Chillgamesh posted:

Mods please

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Chillgamesh posted:

Me

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

I set fire to the rain watched it pour as I touched your face

Meridian posted:

Stupid sexy Oliver and their hard rear end. That guy is an idiot, Pancakes is a dope cat name and I would like to know more.

Up until last week my brother lived with me and he has 2 sister siamese cats named Kit and Caboodle.

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose

Meridian posted:

My rear end is hard.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

SloppyDoughnuts posted:

Up until last week my brother lived with me and he has 2 sister siamese cats named Kit and Caboodle.

Ha! That's really good.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Meridian posted:

My rear end is hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DKwJ-yxQpQ

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

reveal yourself, coward!

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
gimme the name gimme the name

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Chillgamesh posted:

mooodsss

Nicaden
Feb 17, 2012
I like that title as well. It’s fun and surely bound to piss off that sad sad person which is a nice bonus.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
The thing that baffles me is someone knowingly joining a goon fc, then complaining about people being...goons?

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
I'm guessing that whoever this is isn't a thread regular, if for no other reason than their list seems to only focus on people in the FC itself, and there's DEFINITELY people in the thread who'd piss this guy off enough to earn a spot on his list.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Chillgamesh posted:

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Chillgamesh posted:

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Brownieftw posted:

The thing that baffles me is someone knowingly joining a goon fc, then complaining about people being...goons?

They're probably one of the "old types" who complain about things like THIS USED TO BE THE FORUM THAT MADE FUN OF <bad word for trans folk> AND NINE ELEVEN"

MadFriarAvelyn
Sep 25, 2007

Meridian posted:

My rear end is hard.

FINAL FANTASY XIV: Patch 5.45 "My rear end is hard"

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Chillgamesh posted:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

lmao

I don't know many folks in TPT, but gently caress that idiot. Anyone besmirching the extremely good name of Enchilada Night is a grade A loser.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

I don't really care if the new raid will be silvertear because they'll never let us see that super beautiful silvertear falls and poo poo in the 1.0 cutscenes cause it's now all crystal swampland, thanks dragondad.

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

Fister Roboto posted:

lmao

I don't know many folks in TPT, but gently caress that idiot. Anyone besmirching the extremely good name of Enchilada Night is a grade A loser.

TPT has a ton of people with Mexican food related names and it owns.

Evil Queen Bee
Sep 7, 2011

I'm not in an FC since I only restarted a few weeks ago, but that post was a pretty solid sales pitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Evil Benius posted:

I'm not in an FC since I only restarted a few weeks ago, but that post was a pretty solid sales pitch.

Come join us, friend.