Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Larryb posted:

Link's broken, anybody got another source?

Ssh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Shield and Home allowed me to actually come close to finishing a living Dex and for that I’ll be grateful.

Let me get those final mythicals somehow, Nintendo :argh:

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Shield and Home allowed me to actually come close to finishing a living Dex and for that I’ll be grateful.

Let me get those final mythicals somehow, Nintendo :argh:

For the 20th anniversary, they did a mythical giveaway basically every month. Just fyi.

Meanwhile, post a list and see what comes up?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Nth Doctor posted:

Meanwhile, post a list and see what comes up?

It's mainly some 5-7 mythicals:
- Meloetta
- Genesect
- Diancie
- Hoopa
- Volanion
- Magearna

Oh and I guess Zarude because I've been too lazy to do whatever poo poo they want the last couple of times they've given him away.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

a good version of diamond and pearl sounds great to me

though tbh i'd rather they just jumped ahead to a gen 5 remake but w/e

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Thanks, looks good

Soysaucebeast
Mar 4, 2008

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

- Meloetta
- Genesect
- Diancie
- Hoopa
- Volanion
- Magearna

Oh and I guess Zarude because I've been too lazy to do whatever poo poo they want the last couple of times they've given him away.

There's a goon Pokemon discord floating around here somewhere (I'm at work otherwise I'd post a link) that it might be worth checking out. That's where I got a good chunk of my mythicals from.

Edit: Also, if you have a copy of Sun and Moon (maybe ultra only?) you can get a Magearna for free for scanning a QR code. That still worked as of six months ago when I did it. For Zarude if you can't find anyone willing to trade, Oaks Lab is still up on Twitch and can hack you one.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Larryb posted:

Thanks, looks good

I like that reddit's takeaway from it is "it's obviously fan-made/fake because it looks good" I don't think anyone anywhere actually expect quality from GF anymore lol.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I hope they expand the sinnoh dex a little. They probably won't but it really could use some variety.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

It's super effective!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

- Meloetta
- Genesect
- Diancie
- Hoopa
- Volanion
- Magearna

PM/tag me on the Pokégoons Discord trade-chat channel

Plasbad
Oct 2, 2013
According to one of the leak accounts on Twitter I follow, we're apparently getting two different DP remakes. A more traditional straight up remake, and that one from the footage which is apparently totally open world and uses an energy based real time battle system. And also apparently a prequel. Of course, we'll know for sure in about an hour and a half but I'll be at work sadly.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

It's super effective!

Plasbad posted:

According to one of the leak accounts on Twitter I follow, we're apparently getting two different DP remakes. A more traditional straight up remake, and that one from the footage which is apparently totally open world and uses an energy based real time battle system. And also apparently a prequel. Of course, we'll know for sure in about an hour and a half but I'll be at work sadly.

You don't have a Pokemon Direct clause in your union contract?

Plasbad
Oct 2, 2013
I'm a retail worker, union contracts are but a fleeting dream. I'll try to catch up on my break though!

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I'm the fool who is very slightly worried it's a huge fake because it looks so good lol

Traditional remake made by a third party makes me way more hopeful for the remake. An holy poo poo GF doing something completely different and embracing ATB?!

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
It must suck to keep this secret for months and then it leaks just hours before the announcement.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
Jolteon and Accelgor finally get their chance to shine.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

For the lazy fucks like me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTZeVNwAmkk

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
I'm ready to be hurt again

do u believe in marigolds
Sep 13, 2007

Plasbad posted:

Platinum is my favorite Pokemon game so I really hope we get a remake of it even if it is more open world. I liked the weirdness of the Distortion world and the underground excavation (which will be greatly enhanced by switch online connectivity).

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

do u believe in marigolds posted:

Platinum is my favorite Pokemon game so I really hope we get a remake of it even if it is more open world. I liked the weirdness of the Distortion world and the underground excavation (which will be greatly enhanced by switch online connectivity).

You'll get Diamond/Pearl remakes with no Platinum content and you'll like it

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
AAAAaagh youtube premiere my mortal enemy

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

MorningMoon posted:

AAAAaagh youtube premiere my mortal enemy

This music is the loudest thing known to man

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

jesus do we really need to cover every single pokemon product in existence

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
#Nostalgia

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
#KillMe

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

It really feels like they do some dumb retrospective with every Pokémon Direct

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
# Imember

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
Ah yes teletrade I remember it and all the electronic garbage I stuck to my gameboy so fondly.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

#trading card

#anime

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Infinitum posted:

#trading card

#anime

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

#anime

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

#tradingcard

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

#capitalism

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

“It’s been 25 years since Red and Green came out. We’d like to announce we’re remaking them for the third time.”

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

#picture

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
Snap looks stunning

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

No don't irradiate pokemon for better scores!

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

pokemon myspace edition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Capture Pokemon in their natural habitat, then add a bunch of stickers to em.