Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
There's also an intolerably low amount of Tamisha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

really just did not personally enjoy the virus special. we know everyone is taking special precautions and working hard to be safe but i prefer not being bummed out with enough covid in my life already :(

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

A'Whora blew me away - holy poo poo. One of the best creations ever.

spite house
Apr 28, 2009

Vintersorg posted:

I'm getting lowkey Priscilla teas here, which makes it even more awesome.

Raccoonboy
May 31, 2011
they are making this season of US drag on so much, unless a double sashay happens soon

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Vintersorg posted:

Yeah, this was a really fantastic look.

Also, I'm starting to get the impression that Ru and the producers think they have another Vanjie with Kandy.

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Vintersorg posted:

This is simply amazing and, as you say, it is one of the greatest creations we have ever seen.

However, I am not a fan of the silver bits. Either there should be one, as a belt or bust, or there needs to be a bit more of a gap between them to make it more of a belt and bust.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

notaspy posted:

This is simply amazing and, as you say, it is one of the greatest creations we have ever seen.

However, I am not a fan of the silver bits. Either there should be one, as a belt or bust, or there needs to be a bit more of a gap between them to make it more of a belt and bust.

the shape of her “mask” was a bit off for me, but otherwise I loved the look!

I wonder how many times she practiced that shoulder pop in the mirror to make sure it would have the maximum effect on the runway (and I hope we get a behind the scenes video of her doing so; staring at the mirror with an intensity matching Alyssa Edwards).

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Vintersorg posted:

I totally gay gasped when that happened. Bravo!

Poulpe
Nov 11, 2006
Canadian Santa Extraordinaire

Raccoonboy posted:

they are making this season of US drag on so much, unless a double sashay happens soon

Let's see... We're on episode 8, nine queens remain

There's 16 episodes, 8 left, minus finale and reunion that's 6 "elimination" episodes, but there's no way they're not having 4 for the finale, so either we're getting a returning queen or another non-elim :shepface:

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
By far the best part was the entire segment of how amazing Ru is

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I don't know if it was intentional as a reference but ahoras look gave me powerful Priscilla frill necked lizard dress energy. Iconic.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
As much as I didn't want to hear about more covid stuff I did laugh at Utica saying "Go give cats massages". I can't go more than 5 minutes without a cat biting my foot, pawing at my leg or angrily staring at me and howling asking for a massage. (I have 3 and that is each of their way to ask)

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Feb 27, 2021

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

nunsexmonkrock posted:

As much as I didn't want to hear about more covid stuff I did laugh at Utica saying "Go give cats massages". I can't go more than 5 minutes without a cat biting my foot, pawing at my leg or angrily staring at me and howling asking for a massage. (I have 3 and that is each of their way to ask)

I have one needy prince of my own, I can't imagine having to deal with 3 needy cats.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Some people also think A'whora was throwing shade at Sister Sister copying her entrance look but doing it better.

:lol:

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Poulpe posted:

Let's see... We're on episode 8, nine queens remain

There's 16 episodes, 8 left, minus finale and reunion that's 6 "elimination" episodes, but there's no way they're not having 4 for the finale, so either we're getting a returning queen or another non-elim :shepface:

So basically Kandy's going to be in the bottom again soon :v:

Shade aside, I'm glad she's been chilling her heels in Untucked. Who knew, if you put the self-righteousness aside you can actually be charming!

Regardless, from a production standpoint I can understand them milking the hell out of this season. Nothing about what they showed this week was terribly surprising, per se, but it's clear that working through the pandemic took a toll on everybody so getting all of the value possible from having to test three times a week just makes sense.

I also thought it was a decent piece of work to capture that moment in time. It's weird remembering March and thinking "yeah this'll be over by fall," especially with the one comment about feeling weird wearing a mask into the werkroom for day 1, not wanting to remind people.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Nihonniboku posted:

I have one needy prince of my own, I can't imagine having to deal with 3 needy cats.

Yeah the day that my husband and I agreed we won't get another cat (had 2 at the time) pound cake showed up on our porch and I did everything putting out flyers contacting vets and his microchip was never registered,my cat now lol.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

I've never had an avatar on here, would some lovely person be able to shrink this to avatar size for me? I have literally zero knowledge of editing .gifs but would like to buy this for myself as an avatar (debating on the text, I like "All this for me? Ah, you didn't have to.") unless someone else has claimed it. :)

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Read After Burning posted:

I've never had an avatar on here, would some lovely person be able to shrink this to avatar size for me? I have literally zero knowledge of editing .gifs but would like to buy this for myself as an avatar (debating on the text, I like "All this for me? Ah, you didn't have to.") unless someone else has claimed it. :)

This is quick and dirty, should fall under the requirements:

145Kb

I just use EZgif to edit things down. :)

This one is 134Kb just in case:

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

You are the best, thank you!

I had no idea who Katie Price was, but I just watched (an apparently older) interview with her and Bimini just NAILED her mug.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I didn't realise that she was known as Jordan and dated Peter Andre in the 90s until someone pointed it out to me later. I had posters of both of them on my wall. Well I think hers was page 3 from a tabloid with her tit out

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

A reminder: The 2021 Drag Queen of the Year Pageant Competition Award Contest Competition is this Sunday at 5 pm Eastern.

https://sessionslive.com/DQOY2021/tickets

Ugh, Sunday is going to be filled between that and AEW Revolution... :woop:

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Pinwiz11 posted:

A reminder: The 2021 Drag Queen of the Year Pageant Competition Award Contest Competition is this Sunday at 5 pm Eastern.

tomorrow night: Butch Hypebeast v Native Beast
thurs night: Good Drag race
fri night: ...uh US drag race is on I guess?

honestly, the next few days are looking pretty rad

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

the escape goat posted:

tomorrow night: Butch Hypebeast v Native Beast
thurs night: Good Drag race
fri night: ...uh US drag race is on I guess?

honestly, the next few days are looking pretty rad

Friday - TJPW :woop:

A God Damn Ghost
Nov 25, 2007

booyah!

Pinwiz11 posted:

Hey thanks for sharing, I forgot about this but just got my ticket. I love Tenderoni and Lucy Stoole so much but I don't know the other queens, it should be fun.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Pinwiz11 posted:

Friday - TJPW :woop:

YESSSSSSSS

Also, thread- a lot of wrestling is basically drag. it owns.

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

nunsexmonkrock posted:

Yeah the day that my husband and I agreed we won't get another cat (had 2 at the time) pound cake showed up on our porch and I did everything putting out flyers contacting vets and his microchip was never registered,my cat now lol.

Oof, my 3rd is the same, showed up crying on my doorstep when an older stray was bullying him. Holiday weekend and pound was closed on Monday, natch. Now he's the big boy, an absolute rear end in a top hat, and I love him.

I'm surprised that the whole Bimini thing happened w/o Michelle referencing her BB season where Pwicey won.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Carlton Banks Teller posted:

Oof, my 3rd is the same, showed up crying on my doorstep when an older stray was bullying him. Holiday weekend and pound was closed on Monday, natch. Now he's the big boy, an absolute rear end in a top hat, and I love him.

I'm surprised that the whole Bimini thing happened w/o Michelle referencing her BB season where Pwicey won.

I'd expect the BBC doesn't want to mention a Channel 4 show, even one that is defunct.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

Well those sure were some judging choices.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Throwing a shitfit over the lineup was the most ridiculous drat thing. no girl, you didn't listen to the coaching and dug your own fuckin' grave.

Tayce was so absolutely magnetic during that lipsync, every time the camera cut from her I got so drat fussy.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Well, well, well - RIGGAMORTIS strikes again.

A'whora on twitter:

Totally explains the “I can’t even loving look at you right now”

These loving producers.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

OK this is the perfect encapsulation of Ru and Michelle just not understanding the UK whatsoever

https://twitter.com/dragraceukbbc/status/1367588158683025413?s=20

Vintersorg posted:

Well, well, well - RIGGAMORTIS strikes again.

A'whora on twitter:

Totally explains the “I can’t even loving look at you right now”

These loving producers.

I have no doubt in my mind that A'Whora named Ellie during that so her crying about it has me rolling my eyes a bit.

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

Can't figure out what was bleeped when A'Whora said what her and her Nan had in common anyone know?

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

Normy posted:

Can't figure out what was bleeped when A'Whora said what her and her Nan had in common anyone know?

"We both have gaping assholes."

https://twitter.com/WorldOfWonder/status/1367564501072060416

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Ellie should go home. She’s a low rent Trixie without any of the talent.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

CHOICES

Also you can talk about cum on the BBC but not whatever A'Whora was?

Vintersorg posted:

Ellie should go home. She’s a low rent Trixie without any of the talent.

Eh, she's clearly very talented. And it's impressive at her age and considering her real job at the time was McDonald's. That said, she really should've gone home at this point in the competition.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

I was really thinking Bimini, A’whora, and Lawrence were a lock for final three but there we go.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

I can't remember the last time I was so shook by an elimination. Usually when one of my favorites goes home (during a normal season), it at least feels like it was the right time for them. Especially at this point in the competition where you can see everyone's trajectory, this comes as such a shock.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Especially infuriating considering the ridiculous double shantay to save Kandy in S13. I’ll miss the cobwa :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I was a bit harsh last night - Ellie is pretty talented but they need to find their own style cause honestly it's straight up Scottish Trixie.