Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
https://i.imgur.com/uAcrzwu.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I really want this with the text a little more centered as a t-shirt.

Well if you say this loud enough on twitter a robot might take you up on this request

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Mauser posted:

Well if you say this loud enough on twitter a robot might take you up on this request
yup

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Ha, nice try. It's clearly the old version of Mickey Mouse that's already public domain.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Wait, stuff like Steamboat Willy is in public domain?

Pictured: Sammich Willy.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Been seeing more rats on the forums lately, keep it up

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lodin posted:

Absolutely not

It will be in 2024.... Unless something happens!

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Bismuth posted:

:stoat: is the best I can do

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Mauser posted:

I just noticed the post-it for the arm for the first time, so we're all learning things today

What post it?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Bismuth posted:

I'm doing my part, I left a ham-and-Dorito sandwich under the couch!

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

The Bloop posted:

Absolutely not

It will be in 2024.... Unless something happens!

I actually think Disney isn't going to fight it too hard this time, or if they do they're planning on letting it go eventually. I think they understand Mickey's got limited direct appeal and they could end up spending more on "convincing" lawmakers to revise copyright laws again than they'd get out of it. I think that's why they've been investing so heavily in non-Mickey properties like Pixar, Marvel, Lucasfilm, and all of 20th Century Fox. Bart Simpson alone probably sells more merch today than the Mouse. Anyway even if the copyright goes and Mickey enters the public domain, they would only lose exclusivity on the idea of Mickey Mouse as a character (and probably some other characters that aren't incredibly popular) and a bunch of early things. The 3-circle silhouette is a Trademark as far as I know and that's not going into the public domain.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

Milo and POTUS posted:

What post it?

just in case this isn't a joke going over my head, the Demver post-it:

koshmar posted:

Its Demver

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Oh my god

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

You are your brain and your brain is meat if the electrical impulses in that meat are copied into a computer that's not you anymore than a photograph or a sound recording of you is you.

There is no consciousness there is only meat.

related

FreudianSlippers has a new favorite as of 01:01 on Feb 27, 2021

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

FreudianSlippers posted:

You are your brain and your brain is meat if the electrical impulses in that meat are copied into a computer that's not you anymore than a photograph or a sound recording of you is you.

There is no consciousness there is only meat.

There was some arnold schwarzenegger movie with the eyeball scan that could produce a clone and the completely unremarked upon aspect of dying and coming back as a clone was that the original person and consciousness was totally dead and gone and the movie was much more horrifying for me to watch than it was intended

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Are you thinking of The Sixth Day?

Because that's supposed to be a horror movie, like the whole poo poo about the "real" ness of clones and whether they constitute a legitimate continuation of the life involved is a central theme of the movie.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Wasn't that Arnold's last big flop

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Milo and POTUS posted:

Wasn't that Arnold's last big flop

It just barely made more than its budget over its full box office run, which is usually considered a flop, yeah.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL

Mauser posted:

There was some arnold schwarzenegger movie with the eyeball scan that could produce a clone and the completely unremarked upon aspect of dying and coming back as a clone was that the original person and consciousness was totally dead and gone and the movie was much more horrifying for me to watch than it was intended

That was actually kind of addressed in the final showdown with the bad guy.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I had to look it up but End of Days preceded The 6th Day and IIRC that didn't do well either.

You could make the argument that Batman & Robin was the beginning of the slide.

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003
End of Days and Queen of the Damned were the bad soundtracks of my youth.

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

by Phillip K. Dick

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

This dude's balls are doing the splits lol

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

He's not so much "one of the lead animators", he's the co-producer and husband of series creator Rebecca Sugar!

What's his username?

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Fister Roboto posted:

by Phillip K. Dick

I mean, is he wrong? *gestures around at world in general*

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Lodin posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdld7SqnIxE

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Lodin posted:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Hyperlynx posted:

He's not so much "one of the lead animators", he's the co-producer and husband of series creator Rebecca Sugar!

What's his username?

I thought as much, I wasn't sure though — would have been a big claim to be wrong about!

Username is IanJ

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Rabble posted:

This dude's balls are doing the splits lol

Soldier of Homoeroticism Magazine

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I thought I recognized that person, so I checked, and that's Tom Berenger in the film Dogs of War.

MarxCarl
Jul 18, 2003

Dammit, beaten!

I guess by test they mean go watch 1980 movie The Dogs of War, and see how Tom Berenger tests it out, and then just use that pic for the cover.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080641/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_115

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080641/mediaviewer/rm4103419648/

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Mauser posted:

Are you thinking of Stolen Identity 3?

https://youtu.be/Az5ZPk-bpeU

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

Inspector 34 posted:

That was actually kind of addressed in the final showdown with the bad guy.

Ah ok. It's been a while and I am not gonna rewatch that thing.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

marshmallow creep posted:

I thought I recognized that person, so I checked, and that's Tom Berenger in the film Dogs of War.

Holy poo poo, The Substitute was hot in the 80s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

marshmallow creep posted:

I thought I recognized that person, so I checked, and that's Tom Berenger in the film Dogs of War. Uncle Gary.