Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

a Loving Dog posted:

^ please go back to the trump thread though. and don’t leave it again

Eat my turds....turd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
you followed crazy eyes here to get more owns in on him because he correctly called you out for being a dipshit trump thread poster. his username might be accurate but he’s right that you suck

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I actually have this thread bookmarked also, that must be sad for you.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

The real sad part here is that I seem to have infected your subconscious, almost like a virus.

Now I live in your head, you get to think about me all the time even if you don’t want to.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

holy poo poo just shut up. you suck dude! go away!

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

like lol I don’t recognize you at all, probably nobody else does either. Because your a non entity, so boring that you don’t even make it onto anybody’s radar. Sad

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

a Loving Dog posted:

holy poo poo just shut up. you suck dude! go away!

Lol

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I’ve got at least 6 more minutes of making GBS threads to do. Then I’m gonna make some coffee and smoke a bowl.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Listening to a podcast

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

man the 01’s are testy this morning, maybe not enough Metamucil?

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I AM THE LIZARD AND THE FLY! BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ LITTLE DOG ALSO MY TAIL CAN FALL
OFF AND ILL JUST REGROW THAT poo poo!

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

https://youtu.be/nSz16ngdsG0

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

well at least i was vindicated very quickly lol. shame about the posts though

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

a Loving Dog posted:

One day you may yet post something funny or
interesting. Gotta keep at it. Your not gonna score every goal bro.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

a Loving Dog posted:

See I got a lol.

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Grevling posted:

Listening to a podcast

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Listening to a podcast about drama in the podcast thread between 2-3 random people accusing each other of being unmemorable

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

Phone posted:

It’s such a good ep. I didn’t realize that the ENTIRE western reporting was hinging on that literal crusader.

e: i just remembered that people have gotten hit with probes and bans over the uyghur reporting

Free R. Guy imo. Dude had basically the same take as every Uighur in Turkey I've met, but they're all poor and carry furniture for a living instead of going on giant news networks so they probably don't know anything about their homeland really

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

karate kid 2 We hate movies was funny.

The bit about the titular kid hurting himself in the dojo while miagis pops dies was hilarious.

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
the Venn diagram of liberals who have completely rewritten their various neuroses around Donald trump and the ones who have replaced any kind of social interaction with mock ups of supposed Twitter and podcast personalities has to be close to a perfect circle

MEGA THREAD RETARD
Jan 26, 2021

by vyelkin
There's ANOTHER chapo spin off?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/fembojj/status/1365687771390750724?s=20

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Bedshaped posted:

the whole climate childfree culture thing is insane and hilarious

it's funny to call them incels

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Grevling posted:

Listening to a podcast

I'm sorry you're going to have to import some asinine drama or you'll be banned from the thread

I'm sorry I don't make the rules. Please do not raise your voice I'm just doing my job

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Zedhe Khoja posted:

Free R. Guy imo. Dude had basically the same take as every Uighur in Turkey I've met, but they're all poor and carry furniture for a living instead of going on giant news networks so they probably don't know anything about their homeland really

someone got popped with a ban today from flavor eatass

so i guess talking about radio war nerd is now going to be on the list of things you can't do here

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Yeah usually I’ve gotten probed by now, come on! Somebody do the needful! I gotta go shovel snow and unload the truck. My wife is yelling at me.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bedshaped posted:

the whole climate childfree culture thing is insane and hilarious

I spent like 6 months telling people to stop posting like suicide notes in the climate thread and then the mods had that loving suicide hotline in the sticky and it's like actually maybe we can just close the 'malthus was right' mega thread retards

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Larry Parrish posted:

I spent like 6 months telling people to stop posting like suicide notes in the climate thread and then the mods had that loving suicide hotline in the sticky and it's like actually maybe we can just close the 'malthus was right' mega thread retards

We need a Morgenthau plan but for climate

MEGA THREAD RETARD
Jan 26, 2021

by vyelkin
MEGA THREAD RETARDS

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i miss the distraught goon climate thread era. everybody is on the same page so theres no more people coming up with neat tricks to solve it anymore.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
more like maga threads

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

soup. posted:

MEGA THREAD RETARDS

Tfw my new phone didn't back up my learned words.

MEGA THREAD RETARD
Jan 26, 2021

by vyelkin

Larry Parrish posted:

Tfw my new phone didn't back up my learned words.

[Newly conscious computer voice]

YOU TAUGHT ME THIS

YOU TAUGHT ME... TO HATE

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Harton posted:

Yeah usually I’ve gotten probed by now, come on! Somebody do the needful! I gotta go shovel snow and unload the truck. My wife is yelling at me.

lol this guy has 20 probations and almost every one of them is for threatening goons about politics

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

scary ghost dog posted:

lol this guy has 20 probations and almost every one of them is for threatening goons about politics

goons should be beaten imo

MEGA THREAD RETARD
Jan 26, 2021

by vyelkin

scary ghost dog posted:

HOLD MY BEER

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
the two faces of cspam

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lol extremely cool that that person isn't banned

so does the trump thread cause brain damage or simply attract those who suffer from it

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

scary ghost dog posted:

That was in D&D stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Obviously you’ve never seen evil toons.