Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I forgot to mention the hell portal connecting the property to the sulphur dimension from which bemons (beast demons) invade our reality every full moon. It also smells of sulphur, but not too strongly, so it shouldn't be a big issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

beep-beep car is go posted:

It’s not like he has a truck that can haul a boat trailer or anything!

The truck is broken, so he has to buy the property it's sitting on.

Rytheric
Jan 26, 2021

Now imaging if you will that next to the scrap wood shoe matt (damn right im going to have people kick off their shoes before entering my tiny home) a rocking chair or camping chair, and then beside that a small grill or sawn off 55-gallon barrel sitting on top of a wire spool.

Elviscat posted:

How excited would you be for a $3000 telescope?

Rytheric, let me share an example of being in your shoes, before I bought my current turdhouse I was looking at land to build on, had lots of stinkers, obvious bogs and whatnot, unusable poo poo.

One day I found my perfect plot of land, two heavily forested acres, about 1/4 mile up a dirt road from a large road with a good commute, two nice flat clearings among the giant stands of fir and maple, a stream that was just big enough to flow year-round, but small enough not to be protected flowing between them, the clearings were meadows made entirely of native wildflowers, it was like something from a dream, and right in my price window.

Spent a month doing due diligence on it, intending to buy, and found that the loving Navy dumped toxic waste nearby during WWII, and there was no way to drill a well, completely out of the question to put a house there.

I had to walk and was just crushed by the experience, I had, of course, spent a whole month dreaming of walking out on my patio surrounded by the hum of bees in the wildflowers, listening to the quiet burble of the stream flowing by, staring at the sun filtered through maple leaves. It's hard to let this poo poo go.

I ended up buying a house that's in about as good of shape as the one on the land you were buying, and it's actively killing me, but I still get to step out on my deck and watch the sun glint off the koi pond under the Alder trees, because I held out for something I could feasibly buy.

Trying to find a cheap, unloved, but viable plot of land is a tough loving process, keep trying and good luck.

Now that I would have bought. I'd just use an alternative to a well if they allowed.

You can always build a small cabin.

babyeatingpsychopath
Oct 28, 2000
Forum Veteran

Rytheric posted:

Now that I would have bought. I'd just use an alternative to a well if they allowed.

And this is why you fail.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Rytheric posted:

Just spoke with a realtor. There appears to be one more complication. The owner of the land has a lien on it for the manuhome he put on it in 2014. Sounds like he would have to refinance it to exclude the part I want to buy. Then I'd have to combine two parcels when I buy it. The good news is that him having a loan means the bank didn't have issue with the border dispute. So I can probably piggyback off that.

Somebody else called lien already. Winner, announce yourself! (edit: it was beep. Congratulations, you get nothing)

Also, now you know that your "title research" that you paid $1,000 loving dollars for is a scam not only in price as you already admitted to, but also in content. Because it takes all of 5 minutes to figure out if a property has a lien on it in nearly every county. Very often for $0 using only the county public records site or calling them.

In case you're still not getting it, why don't you tell us the full-of-red-flags origin story where these sellers found you, their mark? I don't think we've heard how you "selected" this location.

UCS Hellmaker posted:

The easiest thing you could do? sheriff sales for vacant land would honestly be easier and less of a hassle.

Noooooooooo. This was good advice right up until here. Sheriff's sales are "as is". Any existing liens, including ones that may not have been filed yet (mechanics liens for work done on the property yet not paid for......like surveys and perc test perhaps) are the problem of the seller. No contingencies and often no access for inspections. No idea if anything percs or was formerly a toxic waste dump. No indication that there's a bad well the county will make you spend $2,000 closing, etc, etc. You also need cash. Right now.

Motronic fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Feb 27, 2021

Rytheric
Jan 26, 2021

Now imaging if you will that next to the scrap wood shoe matt (damn right im going to have people kick off their shoes before entering my tiny home) a rocking chair or camping chair, and then beside that a small grill or sawn off 55-gallon barrel sitting on top of a wire spool.
So here is the exchange I had with the agent the performed the exit scam on me. I will check if the lien is in the paperwork he gave me. But he was just telling the guy to refinance which is what the second realtor told me would be acceptable.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Rytheric posted:

So here is the exchange I had with the agent the performed the exit scam on me. I will check if the lien is in the paperwork he gave me. But he was just telling the guy to refinance which is what the second realtor told me would be acceptable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4RvskuFnPY&t=71s

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

rytheric just walk away and mod your truk more

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Rytheric
Jan 26, 2021

So I looked up the title search and paperwork they gave me. It does reference the lien, but the lawyer representing the sellers agent was weaving the contract so that the sellers agent was going to take over the loan on the owners property during the "refinance." While opening the portion I was interested in up to sell to me.

I think one implication was that the sellers agent was going after the owner's property with the house as a bigger target to sell. Selling me the portion they didn't want was just to sweeten the pot and make the transition more likely to happen. Or he just wanted the interest of the $100,000 the owner still owes.

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:

Rytheric posted:

So I looked up the title search and paperwork they gave me. It does reference the lien, but the lawyer representing the sellers agent was weaving the contract so that the sellers agent was going to take over the loan on the owners property during the "refinance." While opening the portion I was interested in up to sell to me.

I think one implication was that the sellers agent was going after the owner's property with the house as a bigger target to sell. Selling me the portion they didn't want was just to sweeten the pot and make the transition more likely to happen. Or he just wanted the interest of the $100,000 the owner still owes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sdn9Um3iW4&t=40s

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal

Rytheric posted:

YOU ARE GETTING SCAMMED YOU IDIOT

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

Rytheric posted:

Run.

kreeningsons
Jan 2, 2007

Rytheric posted:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Et2AFkWRKFM

Rytheric
Jan 26, 2021

UCS Hellmaker posted:

YOU ARE GETTING SCAMMED YOU IDIOT

I dont think it's a scam at this point. Another realtor point out that everything is rather kosher if a refinance is involved. The sellers agent was doing things right compared to what the other realtor suggested, he was just rather unethical. The exit scam wouldn't have been as exit scammy if I had stuck with his lawyer to follow through on things like he suggested but I didn't want to pay his lawyers fees if my company will pay for my own lawyer.

The non-partisan realtor that is giving me advise now is suggesting that I don't give anyone any money though because the owner doesn't have the right to promise me a price contingent on my perk tests. I really need to get my lawyer involved but it's not a week day.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

You need to find a different plot of land and quit wasting money on this one with someone who does not have the clean title to pass to you.

It's time to find a new plot of land. It sucks, but that's just the circumstances you're in.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Rytheric posted:

I dont think it's a scam at this point. Another realtor point out that everything is rather kosher if a refinance is involved. The sellers agent was doing things right compared to what the other realtor suggested, he was just rather unethical. The exit scam wouldn't have been as exit scammy if I had stuck with his lawyer to follow through on things like he suggested but I didn't want to pay his lawyers fees if my company will pay for my own lawyer.

The non-partisan realtor that is giving me advise now is suggesting that I don't give anyone any money though because the owner doesn't have the right to promise me a price contingent on my perk tests. I really need to get my lawyer involved but it's not a week day.

nevermind, everything sounds on the up and up now, these people definitely don't see you as a rube and are definitely not just shining you on telling you whatever gets you to cough up the next few grand

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

It’s not like you’ve already been scammed twice already. I’m sure this time it’s all on the up and up. Go get that land!

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Rytheric posted:

Even if it's not a scam (it is), there is no way you're going to get clear title to it in any reasonable length of time.

This particular piece of land is not unique. There are plenty of others that are suitable for your plans. You have a big emotional investment in it for some reason you won't tell us, but it's an abusive relationship and time for you to get out.

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:

Rytheric posted:

if a refinance is involved

Rytheric posted:

Rytheric posted:

Rytheric posted:

Thats a huge loving IF right there. If the owner isn't actively in the process of refinancing (they're not, the scammer, I mean, the sellers agent told you they aren't) then you might as well be buying property on the ocean floor contingent on the ocean drying up and the fish not filing for an easement.

To give you some context, when I bought my house in NC last year, I had an odd property line related to a retaining wall. I had to get my neighbor to sign an agreement that I would maintain the property wall even though it encroaches on their propery line for about 10 feet. My realtor advised that if this agreement didn't pan out that it might be a dealbreaker. If failing to agree to pay to maintain 10 feet of a 2 foot tall stone retaining wall would be a show stopper how in the hell wouldn't all of this wackiness they are throwing at you?

As far as perc tests go, a friend of mine, in NC, is building a house right now on a gifted a parcel of land that he had to have an additional perc test ran on, and that delayed his build time by about 3 months. He only paid for the additional perc tests after he had the paperwork proving the land was his.

If you're just paying to improve other people's land, I need a professional survey for my back property line done, estimate is about 600 so if you could cash app me 1200 that would be great.

Rytheric
Jan 26, 2021

So for context on why I'm rather adamant to buy something rather than simply wait which will only make me look dumber.

First, I am renting a parking space for my boxtruck or potential room if necessary from my boss for $200 a month. This deal expires April 2022. Second for two years now I have been putting nearly all my income into my 401k so I wouldn't waste it on things like $500 dates or extravagant telescopes.

The original plan was that I was going pull 5k out of my 401k this year to fix GroverTruk and to buy a geo tracker to drive around while GroverTruk was parked and to pull behind GroverTruk if I went somewhere.

Then next year I was going to buy a piece of property when I could pull more from my 401k.

Unfortunately I saw this deal and decided to switch my plan around. Buy the land first, work on it so I have a place to park GroverTruk if my boss backs out the deal and then buy the geotracker. The problem is that I pulled 10k out instead of 5k to do it so I could fix some things and make the 5k down payment on the original $20k the property was listed for which means I can't pull money out again for the most part until it's paid off in June 2022.

So if I switch back to taking care of grovertruk and buying a geotracker. I won't be able to buy a piece of property til June 2022 which means I will be on my feet from April 2022 til I could find a piece of property after June 2022. The flip side is that in June 2022 I will have $25k to drop on a property instead of the $5k I have now.

Rytheric fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Feb 27, 2021

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

Man both homes I've purchased have had hidden landmines I didn't know about, and I had a buyers agent and a good inspector both times. I can't imagine the eldritch horrors lurking for you when you have people actively trying to gently caress you.

Please run. If you want an abortion of a property that is going to take a gently caress load of work to make usable I own a small parcel behind my house that apparently was just used as a dump when the previous owner was doing renovation or something. Maybe I'll make a thread about my own little nightmares. Lots of good advice on these forums if you'll take it.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Deteriorata posted:

There are plenty of others that are suitable for your plans.

This implies that the piece of land we're talking about here, if it had clean title to be conveyed, is suitable for his purposes. And as he's already found out, it's not. No even after spending thousands to close an existing well and drill a new one. He still can't get anywhere close to what he initially wanted to do, which he justified as a way to help pay for the property/help more people/whatever.

But dude is fixated on this and nothing we say matters. He's gonna keep getting bled dry by people involved with this property, who will find another one to bleed him dry on we he starts to feel bad about this one. Rinse and repeat.

Because regardless of what the "I have no idea what I'm talking about but you're being mean" posters thing, no....he is not talking to professionals and taking their advice. This is a person who doesn't even know enough to form a proper question to ask for advice like this, and certainly can't handle interpreting the answer. This has been repeatedly proven in this very thread.

It's just sad at this point. The truck is junk, it's "framed" entirely wrong, the doors are just weird and won't work - and too much money was spent on them considering how much else would need to be done to make this thing "live-able", it's parked in a place where he doesn't want to start it to run his medically prescribed device or run the heat on a night with near freezing temperatures.......

Anyone not pissing in this well is just enabling. And we're clearly heading towards someone who is consistently not only getting scammed and making poor decisions with the little money they have, but also directly putting their own life in danger.

Stop. Enabling.

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

Motronic posted:

Stop. Enabling.

This. Unbookmark, and walk away. It’s not fun anymore.

nadmonk
Nov 26, 2017

The spice must flow in and through me.
The fire will cleanse me body and soul.

Rytheric posted:

So for context on why I'm rather adamant to buy something rather than simply wait which will only make me look dumber.

This is the absolute worst reason possible to keep trying to push this property. The only way you look dumber is if you keep pushing this purchase through.
When buying homes and property, time lines become messed up. That is just a thing that always happens. Don't let it lock you into a terrible decision and put yourself in a situation where you will be taken advantage of.

All of the other things you mentioned are all things that can be moved around, adjusted, adapted.
If you buy this really lovely piece of land, at best you will have to put way more money and effort into it than you are possibly envisioning right now and possibly never be able to sell it because of all the issues you see with it right now.

At worst, you get a piece of land that you will spend way too much money on and find out that because of county / state regulations you cannot actually build anything useful on.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Rytheric posted:

First, I am renting a parking space for my boxtruck or potential room if necessary from my boss for $200 a month. This deal expires April 2022. Second for two years now I have been putting nearly all my income into my 401k so I wouldn't waste it on things like $500 dates or extravagant telescopes.

The original plan was that I was going pull 5k out of my 401k this year to fix GroverTruk and to buy a geo tracker to drive around while GroverTruk was parked and to pull behind GroverTruk if I went somewhere.

Then next year I was going to buy a piece of property when I could pull more from my 401k.

Unfortunately I saw this deal and decided to switch my plan around. Buy the land first, work on it so I have a place to park GroverTruk if my boss backs out the deal and then buy the geotracker. The problem is that I pulled 10k out instead of 5k to do it so I could fix some things and make the 5k down payment on the original $20k the property was listed for which means I can't pull money out again for the most part until it's paid off in June 2022.

So if I switch back to taking care of grovertruk and buying a geotracker. I won't be able to buy a piece of property til June 2022 which means I will be on my feet from April 2022 til I could find a piece of property after June 2022. The flip side is that in June 2022 I will have $25k to drop on a property instead of the $5k I have now.

You did a dumb thing in changing your plans. It happens. Welcome to life.

Continuing to pursue this particular piece of land is bad money after good. It is not going to work. It's time for Plan B.

Talk to your boss about extending your stay. He's already committed to another year, a few more months probably will be fine.

Work with a realtor and find another piece of property that will work for your plans before you commit to it.

You also need help with finances, as you shouldn't be using your 401(k) as a savings account.

Being a goofy free spirit has run hard into reality here. You need more help than this thread can provide.

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

Oh yeah the 401(k).

You know there’s a penalty for taking money out right? A kind of substantial penalty. In addition to the tax burden.

Rytheric
Jan 26, 2021

Motronic posted:

This implies that the piece of land we're talking about here, if it had clean title to be conveyed, is suitable for his purposes. And as he's already found out, it's not. No even after spending thousands to close an existing well and drill a new one. He still can't get anywhere close to what he initially wanted to do, which he justified as a way to help pay for the property/help more people/whatever.

But dude is fixated on this and nothing we say matters. He's gonna keep getting bled dry by people involved with this property, who will find another one to bleed him dry on we he starts to feel bad about this one. Rinse and repeat.

Because regardless of what the "I have no idea what I'm talking about but you're being mean" posters thing, no....he is not talking to professionals and taking their advice. This is a person who doesn't even know enough to form a proper question to ask for advice like this, and certainly can't handle interpreting the answer. This has been repeatedly proven in this very thread.

It's just sad at this point. The truck is junk, it's "framed" entirely wrong, the doors are just weird and won't work - and too much money was spent on them considering how much else would need to be done to make this thing "live-able", it's parked in a place where he doesn't want to start it to run his medically prescribed device or run the heat on a night with near freezing temperatures.......

Anyone not pissing in this well is just enabling. And we're clearly heading towards someone who is consistently not only getting scammed and making poor decisions with the little money they have, but also directly putting their own life in danger.

Stop. Enabling.

The problem is that I do have professionals giving me advise and designing things for me. The difference is that they are looking for ways to make things work rather than dismissing the idea, so if anyone is enabling me it's them. They only told me to walk when he upped it to 20k. If it's 10k they view it as a viable option. The soil scientist has already talked to the county about the saprolite and such and the septic system to make it work. The surveyors have already given me a quote on handling the split and recombination and suggestions on what to do if the line dispute is real. The missing link was that its slower to talk to my lawyer than yall can respond lol.

I may walk away from the property, but im waiting to see what my lawyer has to say. Meanwhile I am looking at other properties with an unaffiliated realtor. They have come up with nice alternatives which I may pursue afterward my lawyer says no. My problem is that I'd prefer owner financing because I don't want a bank involved because they will potentially make me do things at a pace I'm uncomfortable with. But some of these listings look easy to go to a bank with.

Rytheric fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Feb 27, 2021

Rytheric
Jan 26, 2021

beep-beep car is go posted:

Oh yeah the 401(k).

You know there’s a penalty for taking money out right? A kind of substantial penalty. In addition to the tax burden.

It's not that bad if you borrow from it instead of take it out and I pay myself interest on the loan rather than giving it to someone else. I'd rather finance things myself.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Rytheric posted:

You can always build a small cabin.

No alternative allowed, and in my State you can build a cabin with a composting toilet if you can't meet septic requirements, you can't do poo poo if you can't drill a well or get public water though. Can't even legally live in a Grovertruk.

Motronic posted:

This implies that the piece of land we're talking about here, if it had clean title to be conveyed, is suitable for his purposes. And as he's already found out, it's not.

Stop. Enabling.

I'm confused as to why the OP still wants it after finding out the shitters are unviable (which I guess was part of the original appeal?)

Pissing in the well is A-O.K. though, that's got to get capped no matter what :v:

N17R4M
Aug 18, 2012

Because yes we actually DID want that land
:wellpiss:

Have you considered listening to the professionals that aren't getting more morey he longer this drags out?

Possibly some third parties who have no stake in this?

Either way, more truck work please. Will there be windows, and possibly a sunbathing area on the roof like how larger boats have?

Rytheric
Jan 26, 2021

Elviscat posted:

No alternative allowed, and in my State you can build a cabin with a composting toilet if you can't meet septic requirements, you can't do poo poo if you can't drill a well or get public water though. Can't even legally live in a Grovertruk.

I'm confused as to why the OP still wants it after finding out the shitters are unviable (which I guess was part of the original appeal?)

Pissing in the well is A-O.K. though, that's got to get capped no matter what :v:

I can build and use the shitter up until the building is built. It has a permit grandfathered in . I already asked the county about it. I'm allowed to use it while im building the house. Once the house and septic is built I have to abandon it. But I am still looking into a detached showerhouse.

Where I'm from in west Virginia, you can just drive your truck with a tote down to a spring to collect water then pump that water into your water tank.

Rytheric
Jan 26, 2021

N17R4M posted:

:wellpiss:

Have you considered listening to the professionals that aren't getting more morey he longer this drags out?

Possibly some third parties who have no stake in this?

Either way, more truck work please. Will there be windows, and possibly a sunbathing area on the roof like how larger boats have?

No body is getting money right now. Everything is on hold until I can talk to my lawyer. Which will be Wednesday or Friday of next week.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Rytheric posted:

The problem is that I do have professionals giving me advise and designing things for me.

Yet

Rytheric posted:

Well more unfortunate news. I accidently depleted the groverBattery to the point my inverter doesn't want to charge it (Left my outlets on and the inverter drains the battery anyway.) And I'm too lazy to crank up the engine right now and don't want to wake the neighbors anyway. Luckily it's raining so it's going to stay roughly 39 throughout the night. So roughly 50-55 in the box so I should be good. Need a switch to disconnect everything so I don't accidently drain my battery in the future.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Rytheric posted:

I can build and use the shitter up until the building is built. It has a permit grandfathered in . I already asked the county about it. I'm allowed to use it while im building the house. Once the house and septic is built I have to abandon it. But I am still looking into a detached showerhouse.

Where I'm from in west Virginia, you can just drive your truck with a tote down to a spring to collect water then pump that water into your water tank.

Yeah, my State's pretty strict with that sort of thing, I can't even connect my house to the sewer running through the street out front!

The shitter thing is... a plus I guess?

Usually well and septic are like projects #1 and #2 pun not intended

Rytheric
Jan 26, 2021

Anyway back to GroverTruk. I think we've had enough talk on the land of MurderHaus that it's fatiguing people.

Here are the doors I am going to use as a reference when I hang my own French doors.

This is the general shape and lay out. From experience with this door in this climate I know that I need more of a gap than is provided by this door because they swell together pretty hard in the summer when it rains.

So this is how the hinges are. Im thinking about just chiseling the frame side instead of both the frame side and the door so there is a little more room to account for swelling. My doors at work are hinged like that so I may take a picture of it as an example.

This is how it's typically locked then a bolt lock on one side. I intend to have these locks on both doors to compensate for truk movement and on both sides so I can lock it in place as I exit.

Rytheric
Jan 26, 2021

My boss's now fiance was wanting to get rid of these doors when she goes to renovate the house after they are married. I was hoping to hold out to snatch up the doors, but they don't know when that is happening so I got new doors.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

No it's fine, it's not like people spent days trying to tell him that his electric set up was inadequate or anything like that

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Rytheric posted:

I dont think it's a scam at this point.

I just want to remind you that you found the forums because a bunch of guys running a scam in a spreadsheet simulator you play on the toilet felt bad and let you in on the scam you were the target of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Rytheric posted:

Anyway back to GroverTruk. I think we've had enough talk on the land of MurderHaus that it's fatiguing people.

Here are the doors I am going to use as a reference when I hang my own French doors.

This is the general shape and lay out. From experience with this door in this climate I know that I need more of a gap than is provided by this door because they swell together pretty hard in the summer when it rains.

So this is how the hinges are. Im thinking about just chiseling the frame side instead of both the frame side and the door so there is a little more room to account for swelling. My doors at work are hinged like that so I may take a picture of it as an example.

This is how it's typically locked then a bolt lock on one side. I intend to have these locks on both doors to compensate for truk movement and on both sides so I can lock it in place as I exit.

You definitely want to inset both sides of the hinge, having one hinge exposed won't help you with swelling since the hinges sit flush metal to metal no matter what, you want your reveal (gap) between the doors to be what compensates for the swelling.

Also I'd favor a less ridgid mount between the doors and the frame, the last thing you want is to shatter the glass in those doors because the floppy box on your truck flexes too much.

E: ugh, went back to look at your original pictures, and your framing around them is soooo floppy, like I'd open that wall back up and add at least 1 framing member to each side, and add a header made from 2x 2x4s laid on edge minimum. At least it's sheared with plywood I guess, how is that plywood mounted to those studs?

Elviscat fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Feb 27, 2021