Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Ya’ll sound like absolute pussies. Some D&D rear end poo poo in here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MEGA THREAD RETARD
Jan 26, 2021

by vyelkin
Thanks for the new user name

MEGA THREAD RETARD
Jan 26, 2021

by vyelkin

Harton posted:

Yes. Cheap-rear end shotguns are the weapons of the new peasant uprising. Full support.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Harton posted:

thanks man who scares his wife because he clenches his fists every time he reads a post made by a lib

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

so does the trump thread cause brain damage or simply attract those who suffer from it

it’s both OP, always think dialectically

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
If you argue with your spouse all the time the last thing you should do is make a hasty gun purchase.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
I hope this guys wife leaves him for a libertarian.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

I spent like 6 months telling people to stop posting like suicide notes in the climate thread and then the mods had that loving suicide hotline in the sticky and it's like actually maybe we can just close the 'malthus was right' mega thread retards

several people wearing sandwich boards and wielding signs are in the middle of a heated argument: the end is nigh, but precisely how nigh? now, or later?

a man quietly walks away with eight months of GrubHub purchases,

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Harton posted:

And you sound like a liberal. gently caress off idiot. You ever going to do anything about this stuff you care about? Besides scare your loved ones, I mean.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Larry Parrish posted:

And you sound like a liberal. gently caress off idiot. You ever going to do anything about this stuff you care about? Besides scare your loved ones, I mean.

buying a shotgun to own my wife and kids

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

The megathreads are all bad and should all be closed imo.

MEGA THREAD RETARD
Jan 26, 2021

by vyelkin

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

buying a shotgun to own my wife and kids

PRAXIS

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

chris benoit ntin' to protect my family

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

AnimeIsTrash posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVeMqKSy8zE

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AnimeIsTrash posted:

This. The mods hate me for my truth. Also they really need to stop promoting mods out of those cesspits lol, real patient running the asylum vibes.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Encouraging goons to buy guns for any reason probably should be bannable

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Gripweed posted:

Encouraging goons to buy guns for any reason probably should be bannable

you'd think we would have stopped at the puckins, but nah

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

AnimeIsTrash posted:

it's the only way, but they'll just get recreated. there needs to be an expiration date or something though because they always burn out. doomsday economics was pretty good until the gamestop meme investing and then it went to poo poo with the sudden influx

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Phone posted:

It’s such a good ep. I didn’t realize that the ENTIRE western reporting was hinging on that literal crusader.

e: i just remembered that people have gotten hit with probes and bans over the uyghur reporting

i've eaten at least two probes over questioning that huckster nazi

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Dreylad posted:

it's the only way, but they'll just get recreated. there needs to be an expiration date or something though because they always burn out. doomsday economics was pretty good until the gamestop meme investing and then it went to poo poo with the sudden influx

some threads have a decent enough slow burn like the regional politics threads, but those are more catch-all threads than megathreads proper, which are like warrens for bad posters

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Dreylad posted:

that one turned to poo poo when it became out the stock market and its daily fluctuations a year or two ago

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

that one turned to poo poo when it became out the stock market and its daily fluctuations a year or two ago

yeah fair, I just enjoyed the moments where people took a step back and talked about economics as a discipline for idiots and dumbass economists or breaking down how the US is doing QE during the pandemic

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'

Larry Parrish posted:

This. The mods hate me for my truth. Also they really need to stop promoting mods out of those cesspits lol, real patient running the asylum vibes.

all communities like that become more insular overtime where social norms begin to revolve around individual characters and personalities. it’s why you get people posting 17 pages of deeply personal poo poo that becomes accepted and eventually encouraged as a type of meta narrative in like the Pokémon go mega thread

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's really weird and strange and even if its unfortunately kind of normal for the internet, my posting friends have the decency to save the personal stuff for private places and not blasting it on the forums. Basically replace them with a Discord server so the mental illness can stay where I don't have to occasionally click on it by accident.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Staking about the brave position that Chinese treatment of Xinjiang Uyghurs is probably really bad but also that there aren't a million being detained itt

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Phone posted:

It’s such a good ep. I didn’t realize that the ENTIRE western reporting was hinging on that literal crusader.

e: i just remembered that people have gotten hit with probes and bans over the uyghur reporting

lots of commenters on the patreon seem to be saying there are more (and more legit) sources........ hard to know the exact truth about stuff like this a la north korea

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

lots of commenters on the patreon seem to be saying there are more (and more legit) sources........ hard to know the exact truth about stuff like this a la north korea

I get the idea that it's hard to know because it may as well be the funniest and saddest poo poo were it the case

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm so tired of liberals bringing it up as a gotcha when we have our own epic concentration camps right now lol.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Wolfsheim posted:

Listening to a podcast about drama in the podcast thread between 2-3 random people accusing each other of being unmemorable

on youtube I found that the accounts that post Cum Town clips have started podcasts about the Cum Town community

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X7DgMutwV4

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Atrocious Joe posted:

on youtube I found that the accounts that post Cum Town clips have started podcasts about the Cum Town community

The people who post edited cumtown clips on youtube are great but lol @ trying to make money off it.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Future files is a bitch but asian findance is powerful.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

nick mullen said he was looking into paying one of the clip accounts to manage their youtube presence and they've all been working really hard ever since lol, there's even a 24/7 "low fi cum town clips" channel

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Atrocious Joe posted:

don't mind me, I'm digging out a hole, read the sign

[ FUTURE PLOT OF "Down the Rabbit Hole: Cum Town Community Podcasts" ]

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

i took a look before i went to go run an errand, and it was a bunch of people going "what the hell are you on about? there are plenty of sources! very disappointed."

no links, no mentions of who the other sources might be; just a steady stream of "many people are saying"

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
Jesus Christ this thread is a loving dump today.

Y'all need to listen to more podcasts and to post less.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

mycomancy posted:

Jesus Christ this thread is a loving dump today.

Y'all need to listen to more podcasts and to post less.

that all-in-one someone linked earlier in the thread happens to be someone's personal website, so hats off to them for doing this and I grieve for their server and the costs that ensue

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Phone posted:

i took a look before i went to go run an errand, and it was a bunch of people going "what the hell are you on about? there are plenty of sources! very disappointed."

no links, no mentions of who the other sources might be; just a steady stream of "many people are saying"

or when they do link these supposed other sources it all links back to him anyway

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Victory Position posted:

that all-in-one someone linked earlier in the thread happens to be someone's personal website, so hats off to them for doing this and I grieve for their server and the costs that ensue

eh it's linked in the one reddit blackfeed sub. web hosting is dirt cheap these days unless you're richard lowtax kyanka and still paying 1999 hosting rates in 2015a

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

Future files is a bitch but asian findance is powerful.

future files did come out with the seven nation army clip first though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

Shipon posted:

i've eaten at least two probes over questioning that huckster nazi

Is it still probatable to point out Navalny attends and helps lead marches organized by a guy who said this in speech(at the march):
"We will free Europe! Russia will be white! We came here to say simple words! We are sick and tired of the power of occupants, of conquerors, and now it’s enough. We are the real power, not those who are hiding in this Torah!"

loving losing their minds over whether the CPAC stage is an eldritch nazi rune, and the dude they think is a freedom fighting anti-corruption activist is attending actual Nazi marches and magdumping a woman in a burka on tv.

e: Also 'anti-corruption' is a stance that every politician not in the ruling clique has taken in every government of every era of every country. It's a joke cause.