Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Nostradingus posted:

They were supposed to... The animation is unused in the files.

:stare:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/boring_as_heck/status/1365473892345606147?s=19

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

love that.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Enemy design took a nosedive in Donkey Kong Country 3

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

the barrel is cool.

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003
scary waterfall

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

NienNunb posted:

Katsuya Terada's Zelda Art is incredible

Hello new phone wallpaper

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

NienNunb posted:

Enemy design took a nosedive in Donkey Kong Country 3

Nothing more frightening than an obese fish

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

b_d posted:

the barrel is cool.

everything in that game is a fuckin barrel it sucks

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIFp53CiSqw&t=55s

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

lmao

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

elf help book posted:

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

elf help book posted:

except for the barrel. Its more of a jack o lantern

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

"get it? it's a barrel"

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

lol that kicks rear end

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

This guy used to scare the poo poo out of me. I'd always have my mom fight him for me.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

NienNunb posted:

This guy used to scare the poo poo out of me. I'd always have my mom fight him for me.

The best boss fight in gaming history. A barrel who spits barrels full of bugs, and then he eats the bugs and burps to death. Rare did it again

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

I appreciate that they were able to release the pent up European design (too much garbage everywhere, baby in a diaper protag, googly eyes, etc) that had been somewhat constraint in 2 and esp 1

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

I appreciate that they were able to release the pent up European design (too much garbage everywhere, baby in a diaper protag, googly eyes, etc) that had been somewhat constraint in 2 and esp 1

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

lol yeah thats on the nose

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Yeah... a police badge when the local constabulary throws you in the paddy wagon for noncery

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

europlatformer gotta have bee enemies

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

this is a nightmare

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Fungah! posted:

this is a nightmare

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i've never looked up what conquer's bad fur day turned into once they decided to make it "adult," but i imagine it's probably why rare died because all of them were immediately arrested upon its release.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bicyclops posted:

i've never looked up what conquer's bad fur day turned into once they decided to make it "adult," but i imagine it's probably why rare died because all of them were immediately arrested upon its release.

actually they wre the hottest studio around and bought out by microsoft. 4k conkers bad fun day on the x much?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Bicyclops posted:

Shibawanko posted:

europlatformer gotta have bee enemies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Bicyclops posted:

rare manager: oi blokes, what if we turn this children's game about cute squirrels into an adult game with boobs and poo jokes? how long will we need to create new assets and ship it out the door?

every rare employee, independently: i already have a folder filled with gigabytes of renders of these cartoon animals that i've added mega bazongas to