Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

"Pulling the lever moves the trolley slightly to the left so that its wheel causes an instant and painless death through rolling over everyone's heads."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

it took less than 2 months for the libs to unironically and full-heartedly defend trump-era concentration camps

i know they were defending the obama ones earlier, but still

im only surprised it took this long

there's a decent chance they're doing it to own the leftists and bernie bros, too. they know what they're doing

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

hobbesmaster posted:

the state department is defending this on idiotic technicalities so, looking at guy’s Wikipedia page, they’d probably point out that guy was “fired” by the Saudi government in 2018 and is now an independent consultant for that government so can be individually sanctioned

that arrangement deserves a pretty drat big :thunk:

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

it took less than 2 months for the libs to unironically and full-heartedly defend trump-era concentration camps

i know they were defending the obama ones earlier, but still

im only surprised it took this long

We're like thirty days into Biden's presidency and I already have a crushing headache from liberals telling me the sky is green now

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

and it makes perfect sense because journalists used old Obama-era photos for the Trump camps in 2017 for the same reason

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Call Your Grandma posted:

The Baileys lay awake at night worrying that they might receive a pair of $2000 government cheques that would vault them into a higher tax bracket and set them on the road to financial ruin.

lmao

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Homeless Friend posted:

No my read is that the U.S. is so impoverished that a clean prison looks appealing lol

They can both be true

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

spacemang_spliff posted:

anyone who described themselves as a cuomosexual should be banned from expressing an opinion in public ever again

Wonder how Randy Rainbow's holding up?

https://twitter.com/RandyRainbow/status/1247273566833385473

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/PalmerReport/status/1366134347082985474

brain status: enormous

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

That other 45 percent think he's still the president

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Mayor Dave posted:

https://twitter.com/JoeMyGod/status/1366147459131432964

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

I'm tell you this guy is going to be president

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

trumps going away, he's washed up, finished. He'll never hold political power again and certainly never come near the presidency

2024: nani!?!

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Vaush interviewed the mypillow guy?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Mayor Dave posted:

there has to be a guy who thinks Trump can't run in 2024 because that would legally be his third term

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

if trump already has 55% locked up,'or anything close to that, and the other 45% or so are split among a number of other candidates, then he's going to win easily. especially because GOp primaries are winner take all. what is wrong with this dude

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/jonnyboyca/status/1366074858388418564

lmao

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

how does bravenak still have an account on any website

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/JaySalohcin1/status/1366112434499502086

additional lmao

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quadposting with a neerapost

https://twitter.com/MattBruenig/status/1366181579521994757

talking about how a politician is a terrible boss is a misogyny right, that's what they ended up on RE klob

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Good soup! posted:

I bet Doug Funnie got a dnc membership card when he got older

Doug, like Joe Biden, is a rapist

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

loquacius posted:

quadposting with a neerapost

https://twitter.com/MattBruenig/status/1366181579521994757

talking about how a politician is a terrible boss is a misogyny right, that's what they ended up on RE klob

:yeshaha:

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

gradenko_2000 posted:

Doug, like Joe Biden, is a rapist

honk honk!

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

trump is still the only republican with any charisma that can cut a decent promo. he'll slaughter anyone who tries to primary him in 2024.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
whisper networks are there to keep women safe it does not necessarily mean it is all lies

whispers of neera being abusive

noooo not like that you're doing whisper networks wrong

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

Finicums Wake posted:

if trump already has 55% locked up,'or anything close to that, and the other 45% or so are split among a number of other candidates, then he's going to win easily. especially because GOp primaries are winner take all. what is wrong with this dude

at a guess, they're hoping for a republican centrist voltron that with a suitable media blitz will be crowned like Biden

given how fast people demonstrably change allegiance when told it's not an awful plan

theoretically

it's underestimating how appealing populism is though lol

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Son of a bitch, you beat me to it.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

spacemang_spliff posted:

lmao

https://twitter.com/EoinHiggins_/status/1366157424151973890

anyone who described themselves as a cuomosexual should be banned from expressing an opinion in public ever again

"I was joking & being playful with her about her trauma from sexual assault."

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

opened twitter and see "only 55%" trending

https://twitter.com/EvanMcMullin/status/1366127117755293697

libs think its some sort of sick own that trump's support is only as high as hillary's was going into the 2016 primary lol

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Willa Rogers posted:

"I was joking & being playful with her about her trauma from sexual assault."

sorry if you were offended by my joke about you being raped GAW

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Yeah if a centrist Dem wins 55% of primary votes they call it a landslide

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

Eggplant Squire posted:

Outlets that specifically refer to themselves as fact checkers basically exist to just launder their bad editorials with a term that makes you look like a conspiracy theorist if you disagree. The pinnochio guy from WAPO basically just shits out whatever is in his empty skull without bothering to cite things.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Complications posted:

at a guess, they're hoping for a republican centrist voltron that with a suitable media blitz will be crowned like Biden

given how fast people demonstrably change allegiance when told it's not an awful plan

theoretically

it's underestimating how appealing populism is though lol

we already saw, last primary season, that ambitious republicans, the type to launch a prwsidential campaign, are utterly incapable of coordinating.

had every non-trump guy but one had backed out of the race and endorsed a moderate repub, trump would've gotten smoked. he won some of these states with like 20% of the vote.

if they couldn't coordinate back then to do the centrist voltron strat, how can they now?

Finicums Wake has issued a correction as of 02:12 on Mar 1, 2021

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
democrats are so so good

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Only 68%.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
If Trump can't run because he's dead or not up to it DeSantis could win it. He has kinda Bush 43 vibes to me.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

I wonder what the poll would be among dems asking if biden should run again in '24.

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

Willa Rogers posted:

I wonder what the poll would be among dems asking if biden should run again in '24.

you will get banned from twitter for hacking if you ask this question

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Finicums Wake posted:

we already saw, last primary season, that ambitious republicans, the type to launch a prwsidential campaign, are utterly incapable of coordinating.

had every non-trump guy but one had backed out of the race and endorsed a moderate repub, trump would've gotten smoked. he won some of these states with like 20% of the vote.

if they couldn't coordinate back then to do the centrist voltron strat, how can they now?

This also assumes that republican voters would go along with it. When Cruz and Kasich were clearly coordinating with the help of the media, the republican voters got angry and ended up supporting trump to piss them off. Because unlike the mewling dem voters, republican voters loving despise the media and if they fall in love with a candidate (like trump) they'd turn on fox news too. There was literally a 20 point swing from Cruz to trump in indiana because he was clearly staying in to gently caress over trump instead of trying to win and their voters HATED that.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
didn't Biden already say he planned to run for re-election

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/billmckibben/status/1366195614233616387

LOL this is pretty pathetic from McKibben. Biden didn't even endorse the union.........