Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Royal Updog posted:

What the gently caress, BYOB?

This is very un-BYOB

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It's out! HOLY poo poo THAT WAS AMAZING

Trying

Teddy Thunders posted:

I am very happy for you and your new hosed tooth baby. Raise them well

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Teddy Thunders posted:

:stoked::stoked::stoked:

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

alnilam

How Wonderful! posted:

I will also say that I was really nervous about the next two weeks, since I'll have between today and 3/15 to get my committee's final dissertation revision notes and then rework whatever I need to to before submitting it as the actual final defense copy, but so far today I've heard back from 2/3 members and both were basically just like, "this is really good and fun, btw you misspelled Anne Waldman's name on page 243, see you at the defense" which is a huuuuuuge relief for me.

Royal Updog posted:

How Wonderful!

ty manifisto

alnilam

Teddy Thunders posted:

Royal Updog posted:

How Wonderful!

ty manifisto

biosterous

hooray things turned out good while i was eating lunch!

i would like to give partial credit to the concept of sammiches , they definitely helped things i think

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Teddy Thunders posted:

Hell yeah!

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

more falafel please

forums poster

whew! glad it's out hamjobs, hopefully with it the pain has gone to a medical waste container

i got a covid test and Popeyes chicken sandwich as a reward for swabbing my nose

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Still in pain because the numbing wore off but it's a7/10 not a 10/10 so I'll take it

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
You did good!

cruft

Teddy Thunders posted:

Still in pain because the numbing wore off but it's a7/10 not a 10/10 so I'll take it

I, for one, am stoked to hear that you're in 7/10 pain now.

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Gür evening, I was just in the shower and thinking about the naughtiest letter.

I reckon it is a D, thanks to words such as 'twiddle' and 'fiddle', double DDs, the big D and of course D&D.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
hmm, I think that you may be on to somethin,g OP

RickRogers posted:

Gür evening, I was just in the shower and thinking about the naughtiest letter.

I reckon it is a D, thanks to words such as 'twiddle' and 'fiddle', double DDs, the big D and of course D&D.

kuskus

Hello here is a post. Wishing you and yours a cafe con leche and medianoche cuban sandwich, unless it makes you fart too much or you're vegan, in which case I wish you a dream of peaceful plants thriving

Heather Papps

hello friend

a weird side effect of using white noise machines for years and years is that today, when the winds were blowing at like a hundred kilometers an hour, i had a nap that lasted way too long because oh yeah creaky house wind noise, you're comfy

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Gramps

kuskus posted:

Hello here is a post. Wishing you and yours a cafe con leche and medianoche cuban sandwich, unless it makes you fart too much or you're vegan, in which case I wish you a dream of peaceful plants thriving

wishing me a cuban sandwich is the nicest thing a person can do for me, besides giving me a cuban sandwich. Thanks friend

Prof. Crocodile

kuskus posted:

thank u for your post. I would love a light cuban dinner, but I think it's going to be chicken breast and salad again.

B33rChiller

Heather Papps posted:

a weird side effect of using white noise machines for years and years is that today, when the winds were blowing at like a hundred kilometers an hour, i had a nap that lasted way too long because oh yeah creaky house wind noise, you're comfy

Gonna hafta start calling you Dorothy, not Heather :)

Checkitout: A letter arrived in the mail!

You know, I went to the trouble of redacting the return address, but I suspect 69420 is not a real zip file code. Thanks Manifisto.

I also got some new friends.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
How Wonderful!

We're making that viral pasta thing for dinner, dunno how it's going to turn out. We got some extremely tall feta which might throw a wrench in the works.

Prof. Crocodile

How Wonderful! posted:

We're making that viral pasta thing for dinner, dunno how it's going to turn out. We got some extremely tall feta which might throw a wrench in the works.

not the masaokis pasta I hope? :ohdear:

hbag

How Wonderful! posted:

why is your feta made out of wrenches

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

How Wonderful!

Prof. Crocodile posted:

not the masaokis pasta I hope? :ohdear:

I don't know who that is, but I don't think so-- it's this thing where you bake a block of feta on top of a baking dish full of cherry tomatoes and olive oil, so it melts down a creamy sauce that you toss your cooked pasta in. It turned out really well-- I got the recipe from the Washington Post but I guess it was a viral thing in Tok Tok a little while ago.

more falafel please

forums poster

kuskus posted:

a medianoche is good but the place i get cuban sandos from has a mar y tierra sandwich that has shrimp, chorizo, arugula, onions and citrus mayo on it and it is the slap

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

alnilam

How Wonderful! posted:

I prefer my pasta bacterial

Trying

How Wonderful! posted:

I don't know who that is, but I don't think so-- it's this thing where you bake a block of feta on top of a baking dish full of cherry tomatoes and olive oil, so it melts down a creamy sauce that you toss your cooked pasta in. It turned out really well-- I got the recipe from the Washington Post but I guess it was a viral thing in Tok Tok a little while ago.

That sounds extremely nice. Unfortunately, attempting to use my "oven" results in the building filling up with smoke and so this delight is remote to me for the current time

Timelord

more falafel please posted:

hello, welcome, and chat!

do you have any pets or crimes or taco opinions to share?

this is our dog, we also have four cats and a snake but ive gotta save something for the ride home

Heather Papps

hello friend

Timelord posted:

this is our dog, we also have four cats and a snake but ive gotta save something for the ride home

the highly treasured salt and pepper blep!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Prof. Crocodile

Timelord posted:

A fine dogg! Would shake the hand and scritch the belly.

Stoner Sloth

Teddy Thunders posted:

hope it's feeling better soon and glad they could get it out for you!

another BYOB success story!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Finger Prince

Durian is so loving wrong.

Trying

:stare:

Trying

dddoggo :stare:

biosterous

a good dog imo

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Trying

biosterous posted:

a good dog imo

agreed

cruft

Timelord posted:

Is that a catheter?

Manifisto

Finger Prince posted:

Durian is so loving wrong.

the picture of durian gray

ty nesamdoom!

Trying

cruft posted:

Is that a catheter?

its a dog, op

alnilam

Royal Updog posted: