Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lemme get the chocolate pudding and onion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://ricette.giallozafferano.it/Pizza-di-carne.html

ekuNNN fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Feb 28, 2021

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

DrManiac posted:

I only went like once, but I remember the dessert pizza at cici’s pizza being the best one.

Sounds like you didn't try the macaroni and cheese pizza :yum:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

steinrokkan posted:

Even if you like Nutella (ew), pizza must be one of the worst vehicles for it. You are actively trying to make your food worse.

Ryvitas

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

There's been talk of pickles on pizza, but what about... fresh cucumber?

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
works on kebab pizza

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I think that might be zucchini tbh

Cooked about 5% of what it needs to be lol

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

I think that might be zucchini tbh

Nope, that's a "European seedless cucumber" for Americans, or just a regular cucumber for Euros.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Uh.. what does an American cucumber look like

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

steinrokkan posted:

Uh.. what does an American cucumber look like

The exact loving same.

'european seedless cucumber' my rear end. They're all like that now and I've never seen a thing labeled 'European seedless' in my drat life.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’ve seen “English seedless” cucumbers at my grocery store and they’re really long and skinny and wrapped individually. I just assumed the shape was from being grown hydroponically. The “conventional” cucumbers are shorter but girthier and all piled up in a bin.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

English cucumbers come with a plastic condom on them.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
yeah too many women were getting pregnant and popping out little cucumbers who said 'oi pip pip'

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
American groceries can also get pickling cucumbers in season and I think the euro or english designation is just to differentiate it from the pickling variety.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

shadow puppet of a posted:

English cucumbers come with a plastic condom on them.

I like em because you can just cut off what you need and then tie off the overhanging plastic like a foreskin to retain freshness.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I’ve seen “English seedless” cucumbers at my grocery store and they’re really long and skinny and wrapped individually. I just assumed the shape was from being grown hydroponically. The “conventional” cucumbers are shorter but girthier and all piled up in a bin.

*breathing heavily as if from fighting* Your MOTHER is all piled in a bin!

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Apprentice Dick posted:

American groceries can also get pickling cucumbers in season and I think the euro or english designation is just to differentiate it from the pickling variety.

It's this. I've seen the non-English ones be sold as "slicers" but yeah they are first and foremost pickling cukes

Also, do NOT put a cucumber in your vagina!

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

The assumption is olives but if that's cucumber then those could be blueberries for all we know

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

It's this. I've seen the non-English ones be sold as "slicers" but yeah they are first and foremost pickling cukes

Also, do NOT put a cucumber in your vagina!

Don’t tell me what to do

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
rectal use is still ok though, right? asking for a friend

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Just use a zucchini ffs, plus with a gourd you have the indispensable advantage of a flared base

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
With fully digestible vegetables like zucchini and cucumber you don’t need a flared base, if it gets stuck in your rectum your body will just eventually digest it.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

This pizza looks watery and refreshing.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

With fully digestible vegetables like zucchini and cucumber you don’t need a flared base, if it gets stuck in your rectum your body will just eventually digest it.

My powerful butt enzymes chewing through zucchini like a swarm of locusts.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i butt chug vegetables like God intended.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Do you pre-peel your rear end cukes or is the delayed action of breaking down that tough rind something you factor into your energy needs?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
"nyaaaahhh what's up doc?" i say as my ravenous rear end in a top hat deep throats a carrot.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

shadow puppet of a posted:

Do you pre-peel your rear end cukes or is the delayed action of breaking down that tough rind something you factor into your energy needs?

Never peel cukes, the skin is where all the nutrients are!

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
also if it gets stuck halfway a peeled cucumber will put it's xylem to use and ...oh boy. You don't want that.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
"English" cucumbers are softer and have thinner skin. They come in plastic wrap to prevent bruising. Cucumbers you're more likely to see in 'Merican grocery stores have a thicker, waxier skin.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I was talking to a goon about making pickles and I found some tiny cucumbers, I forgot what they were called, for like $2.49 for 3 of them. Ridiculous. 3 large pickles. A huge regular one is like $0.69. She said that English seedless can be used, the type that they wrap up in plastic, just as well. They have less seeds, of course, and have the thinner skin which helps with pickling. When I get not-so-lazy I'll check them out in the store again and make some pickles.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I was talking to a goon about making pickles and I found some tiny cucumbers, I forgot what they were called,

Gherkins?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
someone was telling me about these crazy pickles so i told him to stop gherkin my leg

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Jerkin’ m’ gherkin

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

hey baby, wanna see my thick american cucumber?

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.
https://twitter.com/BurgerBeast/status/1367311523820036097

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

i looked at the replies of the official pizza hut account where they announced this thing and all the replies are people complaining about how lovely it is.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Those corners look brutal. Pure heartburn fuel.

I predict it will be a hit and sell in the billions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

DAP

Dry rear end Pizza