Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

did you hear that? 67 years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I heard Jimmy Vesey's name spoken out loud for the first time in over an hour and did a double take.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
nice shutout

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
A Mike Smith fight would've made this game better

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Man, homeless Sean Bean was pissed there.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Oilers real mad

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

mcdavid should request a trade

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Gonna get me some hockey COVID

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
See if Sid'll autograph your pathogens.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Lol Rangers and Sabres

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I wonder how many of the price-gouged-to-hell resale tickets to DET/CBJ got sold given the home team has been poo recently.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Oh god just shutup Pierre

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Mike Matheson loving sucks

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

I wish the Flyers would shoot more

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

I wish the Flyers would shoot more

lol at this ever happening

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Rangers Sabres has some gong show potential and we are only 5 mins in.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Nice to see that the NHL is now allowing players to call their own fouls. Didn't realize Sam Gagner was on the officiating staff tonight.

(Context- Refs missed TOO MUCH MANS until they saw Gagner furiously pointing.)

E- :siren: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET hosed :siren:

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

love passing your way out of a shot on a 3-on-2

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Hm pretty soft call on Girox tbh

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

:tastykake:

Farabee!

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

The Penguins are not a good team.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Lol you let Kasper score

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

feels like one of those games where the habs are going to regret not converting one of their many chances in the first

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

fake edit- Never mind.

e2- :siren: That, however, will count :siren:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Mar 3, 2021

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

holy poo poo, a power play goal?! :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

fancy stats posted:

:siren: :same:, but for a different game :siren:

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

fancy stats posted:

I too just had this reaction with the Pens

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

our disgust towards our teams' special teams is what unites us

also, petry! ppg #2! cats sleeping with dogs! :siren:

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Cool that elder can just hit our best player in the fuckin head

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The Philadelphia Flyers are dogshit garbage

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Cool, so there's no penalty since Columbus doesn't have an 18 anymore?

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

montreal players and putting the puck over the glass, name a more iconic duo

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

triple sulk posted:

The Philadelphia Flyers are dogshit garbage

More like Carter Fart am I right

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

farter shart

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Cool no call, guys.

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

this is loving pathetic

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Malkin plays so much better with this Guentzel/Rust combination. Sullivan needs to get his head out of his rear end and not force Guentzel with Sid. Sid will do just fine with other linemates.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOne :siren:

This would be 5-1 without the offside challenge. Jackets taking out their frustrations on the Wings.

e- Jody Shelley: "What do the Wings' retro jerseys remind you of?"
Jeff Rimer: "Practice jerseys?"

Agreed.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Mar 3, 2021

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Perrault!

This game is a fuckin rollercoaster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007