Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
warch
This poll is closed.
warch 68 44.44%
warch 85 55.56%
Total: 153 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

no!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

FirstAidKite posted:

Also here are some more bits of artwork from the newest zone.

That burger just looks like the annoying hot dog from perfect hair forever

Karl's Sr. is a good name for a fake burger place.

Also I hope you get freed from account limbo

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Looper posted:

some people touch the stove and learn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udk8YHOy0EU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Please do not give away my secrets.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This Kirby fucks.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

I said come in! posted:

This Kirby consumes.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
To paraphrase Bill Clinton, suckin ain't fuckin.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
The best thing about having kirby for avatars is the sheer amount of kirbies in the world and that I will never run out of kirbies. My av folder has hundreds of potentials in it.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

VideoGames posted:

The best thing about having kirby for avatars is the sheer amount of kirbies in the world and that I will never run out of kirbies. My av folder has hundreds of potentials in it.

Same but joshi wrestlers.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

VideoGames posted:

I live to see every single one of them.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

karmicknight posted:

It's a good choice.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Karl's Sr. is a good name for a fake burger place.

Also I hope you get freed from account limbo

It turns out the glitch is even funnier than that. So the reason the $2/month card pack was taken down the first time was because people who bought it were also accidentally given a month of membership with the $2 purchase, meaning instead of the usual $10 a month, people could get a month membership for $2. So they've fixed it so that this $2/month card pack will no longer accidentally include a month of membership, except now for some people that bundle actually takes away your membership if you already had one. They managed to overcorrect and create the opposite problem of what they originally had.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

It's a good choice.

Deeply excited for my Chie with a foil era.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

karmicknight posted:

Same but joshi

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

karmicknight posted:

Deeply excited for my Chie with a foil era.

Excited for like 300 characters of AYAYAYAYAYAYAY in the marquee at some point

Weedle
May 31, 2006

karmicknight posted:

I said come in! posted:

I live to see every single one of them.

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Speaking of Yakuza, I finished Yakuza Kiwami 2. It is a really great game with quite an ending sequence. I do think the emphasis on weapons ultimately dampens the experience though.

It also helped me identify some issues for me about Like A Dragon. Specifically, I think Yokohama is just a little too big. I rarely use taxis in Sotenbori or Kamurocho, but used them all the time in Yokohama. The other issue I had is, while I liked the JRPG style combat in Like A Dragon, it ultimately made me dread random encounters on the street because the battle just took longer.

Regardless, both games are great. I immediately jumped into Yakuza 3, and I'm excited to see where this goes, especially because while the core gameplay of the series is there, it isn't remade the way all the other entries I've played thus far are.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

The best Yakuza is the one with all the Japanese wrestlers in it

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

in the best way

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

karmicknight posted:

:hai:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Excited for like 300 characters of AYAYAYAYAYAYAY in the marquee at some point

early tests are incredibly positive for this.

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Based on the credits, Kiwami 2 has some affiliation with NJPW, but I couldn't tell you what it was.

Glad I don't care about association with wrestling though

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

FlowerRhythmREMIX posted:

Based on the credits, Kiwami 2 has some affiliation with NJPW, but I couldn't tell you what it was.

A bunch of the characters in it are wrestlers for New Japan

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I was going to make a Yakuza 6 joke because that's the one Saki Akai is in but apparently that is also the one of the ones with the New Japan wrestlers.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Lost Planet was a bad series but I appreciate all the mid-tier franchises on the 360 and PS3 that didn't make it like Army of Two and sadly Bionic Commando

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

gently caress it was an old gif oh well

anyway

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1367129736623849479

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Mar 3, 2021

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
we talkin kirbies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ab5DYHSKE

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
https://twitter.com/HardDriveMag/status/1367143039815348224

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

if you see stux bring him to the lost and found

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

God said to Adam and Eve, you may make lewds of all other Kirby characters found in this garden. But do not make lewds of the Kirby themself. For Kirby is baby.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

:(

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Magical Melody update: I cut my losses with Gwen and decided to start fresh with Nina from the seed shop who seems like a lovely girl. I gave her some gifts and then today I spent all afternoon hunting for a flower to give her but on her way to my house I met this new girl who just arrived in town and she's a total hottie so I completely forgot about Nina and now I'm all in on Eve hubba hubba

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Someone mentioned Enter the Gungeon here a few weeks ago and that reignited my interest in the game. I was going strong with it for a while, having killed the past for the Marine and the Convict, but I feel like so much has been added since then. Synergies between weapons and items, new NPCs and enemies, mini bosses.

I’ve been trying to get a clear with the Pilot but his starting load out kind of sucks. Two nights ago, when I picked it back up for the first time in over a year, I barely made it to the second chamber reliably. Last night I made it to the Dragun twice, but couldn’t seal the deal. The last time was particularly brutal, since I had a hell of a load out but only two full hearts. Got him down to 1/3 then stupidly switched to a weapon with a bunch of kickback and got myself killed.

My success rate for getting deeper has gone up a ton once I stopped trying to go through the oubliette and just use keys on chests to get a better starting gun.

Game still good

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Kirby stux was right

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

LawfulWaffle posted:

Someone mentioned Enter the Gungeon here a few weeks ago and that reignited my interest in the game. I was going strong with it for a while, having killed the past for the Marine and the Convict, but I feel like so much has been added since then. Synergies between weapons and items, new NPCs and enemies, mini bosses.

I’ve been trying to get a clear with the Pilot but his starting load out kind of sucks. Two nights ago, when I picked it back up for the first time in over a year, I barely made it to the second chamber reliably. Last night I made it to the Dragun twice, but couldn’t seal the deal. The last time was particularly brutal, since I had a hell of a load out but only two full hearts. Got him down to 1/3 then stupidly switched to a weapon with a bunch of kickback and got myself killed.

My success rate for getting deeper has gone up a ton once I stopped trying to go through the oubliette and just use keys on chests to get a better starting gun.

Game still good

I found the game considerably easier when I mapped reload to the right stick click and blanks to the left stick click only. Game is great and I keep coming back to it even after finishing it all, after a stressful day it's fun to stick on some music and do a Gunslinger run to relax :)

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Rarity posted:

Magical Melody update: I cut my losses with Gwen and decided to start fresh with Nina from the seed shop who seems like a lovely girl. I gave her some gifts and then today I spent all afternoon hunting for a flower to give her but on her way to my house I met this new girl who just arrived in town and she's a total hottie so I completely forgot about Nina and now I'm all in on Eve hubba hubba

eve is cool! so are gwen and nina, no real way to go wrong here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Looper posted:

eve is cool! so are gwen and nina, no real way to go wrong here

Let us be polycule Nintendo you cowards