Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

bones 4 beginners posted:

Hey I'm looking for a picture of some heads made of like meat or lasagna or something and they look weirdly grotesque. I remember bits of white cheese for teeth and slices of olives for eyes and some red sauce. I know there are a ton of pics like this but I can't find this specific one even though I feel like I've seen it posted multiple times before. It had a kind of cursed images vibe.

My search history is full of combinations of spaghetti, lasagna, meat, and human head but I still haven't been able to find it.

I got this saved on my laptop, but I'm pretty sure this isn't the only one.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Jesus Christ

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

YES! Thank you!

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Carthag Tuek posted:

Jesus Christ

Looks more like Cheese and Rice

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

I'm looking for a music video that features a young asian lady dance-fighting against various opponents in front of some evil dictator, with the loser being executed. Saw it once some time ago, and I have no idea what the artist or song is.

bones 4 beginners
Jan 7, 2018

"...a masterpiece that no one can read too often, or admire too much."

Abyssal Squid posted:

I got this saved on my laptop, but I'm pretty sure this isn't the only one.

YES that's them

Like another poster said there's so many of these out there. but this one is the most unsettling so thanks for having a copy!!

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
A GIS search for ham skull gets all kinds of delightful results, too.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

I remember seeing a gif of an old movie which effectively changed an actor's appearance to be more devilish through use of lighting. Sorry I can't be more exact that that, but does anyone have a link to what I'm on about?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Samovar posted:

I remember seeing a gif of an old movie which effectively changed an actor's appearance to be more devilish through use of lighting. Sorry I can't be more exact that that, but does anyone have a link to what I'm on about?

Whole thread is great.

https://twitter.com/Foone/status/1070174477332361216

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
I was thinking about that the other day, then kinda forgot I was thinking about it so I couldn't ask where it was from. I feel like I saw another example of the same trick, from something from maybe around the same time period, but I thought it was of a woman that looks normal, then with the lighting shift she turns into a haggard witch sort of thing. Is that an actual thing or something I dreamed up, inspired by the Twilight Zone clip?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
It was fairly common in the black and white days since they would dress the sets and do the makeup for contrast and not for 'looking good in real life'

Here's the Addams family house:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

That’s from an episode of Seinfeld

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Detective Thompson posted:

I was thinking about that the other day, then kinda forgot I was thinking about it so I couldn't ask where it was from. I feel like I saw another example of the same trick, from something from maybe around the same time period, but I thought it was of a woman that looks normal, then with the lighting shift she turns into a haggard witch sort of thing. Is that an actual thing or something I dreamed up, inspired by the Twilight Zone clip?

Further down that same thread.

https://twitter.com/NitrateDiva/status/1070125852766191617

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Yeah, you could do that with black and white by basically applying shadows in certain colors of makeup and then changing the lighting. Maybe when the light's red you can see deep wrinkles and bags under the eyes and whatnot, but under green lighting it blends in. There's an early Jekyl and Hyde adaptation that does the same thing to have an unbroken transformation sequence (that I think also uses a fake mirror for a POV shot).

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

Thanks. I didn't actually look at the Twitter thread, assuming it was just about the Twilight Zone bit.

Baron von Eevl posted:

Yeah, you could do that with black and white by basically applying shadows in certain colors of makeup and then changing the lighting. Maybe when the light's red you can see deep wrinkles and bags under the eyes and whatnot, but under green lighting it blends in. There's an early Jekyl and Hyde adaptation that does the same thing to have an unbroken transformation sequence (that I think also uses a fake mirror for a POV shot).

The 1932 Frederic March version is the one you're thinking of.

One Nut Wonder
Mar 17, 2009
Anyone got the GIF of that dog with the 1000 yard stare, looking at cupcakes, with Vietnam horrors interspersed?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0uh0oXktvU

I don’t like the Vietnam one specifically because Kim Phuc and Nguyễn Ngọc Loan don’t deserve it, but you can find it by searching “cupcake dog flashback”.

Platystemon has a new favorite as of 11:30 on Nov 23, 2020

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
Looking for an older internet video that seems more like a fever dream than real.

There's one kid (at first) in a basement(?) jumping around like an idiot laughing like Beavis while a super slowed down version of Cotton Eye Joe plays in the background.

Then eventually his friend joins in and then a weird scary face appears in the background?

I've seen it a million times but not in forever. My friend brought it up last night and couldn't remember if it was real either.

My guess would be ~2004-2006ish.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

fullroundaction posted:

Looking for an older internet video that seems more like a fever dream than real.

There's one kid (at first) in a basement(?) jumping around like an idiot laughing like Beavis while a super slowed down version of Cotton Eye Joe plays in the background.

Then eventually his friend joins in and then a weird scary face appears in the background?

I've seen it a million times but not in forever. My friend brought it up last night and couldn't remember if it was real either.

My guess would be ~2004-2006ish.

It's real

every time someone finds it for me, I can never find it again

it was a children's show called "buttz and ballz" or something like that

the main guy is all like "hey kids, you know what pranks are? lets set a trap for my friend!!", which means putting a chair upside down, and then waiting for his friend to try and sit on it

then his friend comes in and tries to sit on the upside down chair and the lose their minds

e: all the while, half-speed cotton eye joe and long sequences where they just laugh/scream, and dance on the couch (the main guy has an old time walking stick)

e2: 2000–05 sounds about right

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 21:35 on Dec 11, 2020

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
Yes, that's exactly it. I forgot about the traps ... even though that's the main point of the video IIRC.

Edit: thanks to your description I remembered "never set spikes" and googled that, found it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkkqfIjoq3Y

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

lmao yesss

Beffica
Apr 6, 2009

by Azathoth
Looking for the lost upload of "This is what happens when you animate for 15 hours straight" off the A Fox in Space YouTube account. It had the video ID DU_EN2JE4Ws and I have seen it reuploaded once on YouTube and once on archive.org so I know it's floating around there. It's just him drunk and tired talking about having working for so long and then singing along to Hall & Oates with the Fox and Wolf puppets, but I NEED IT. He said on Twitter a couple years back he was willing to hand it out on his discord, so that makes it that much easier to find, and he said he took it down due to copyright/monetization issues.

meme
Oct 7, 2009

But it's a pretty good way to get someone to spend money on buying you an av and sig. Maybe I should be really obnoxious and get an upgrade myself

Moral of the story: be careful what you wish for.

You are welcome.
I’m looking for a photo of a Russian guy in a small rural town setting, wearing a super greasy suit looking awkward.

afen
Sep 23, 2003

nemo saltat sobrius
Does anyone have that painting with the sexy girl showing her butt and Jesus looks away with folded hands?

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

afen posted:

Does anyone have that painting with the sexy girl showing her butt and Jesus looks away with folded hands?

This took way too long to find. Apparently the guy praying isn't actually Jesus, which is what may have led me astray.

Slightly :nws:

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I don't think it's the intention, but it reads more to me like he's taking a moment to appreciate the good grace that's just befallen him.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
What is the short youtube video with the white dog with the long ears? It was definitely posted here sometime in the last few years.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Baron von Eevl posted:

I don't think it's the intention, but it reads more to me like he's taking a moment to appreciate the good grace that's just befallen him.

"lord thank you for this feast we are about to recieve"

afen
Sep 23, 2003

nemo saltat sobrius

trapped mouse posted:

This took way too long to find. Apparently the guy praying isn't actually Jesus, which is what may have led me astray.

Slightly :nws:

Thank you! That's probably why I couldn't find it as well

overeager overeater
Oct 16, 2011

"The cosmonauts were transfixed with wonderment as the sun set - over the Earth - there lucklessly, untethered Comrade Todd on fire."

Looking for the image of Britain emblazoned with "NORMAL ISLAND" in the Jurassic Park font

e: found it

overeager overeater has a new favorite as of 22:42 on Jan 19, 2021

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
Looking for the Beetle Bailey where he and Sarge died at the Chosin reservoir.

donquixotic
May 1, 2007
Astonishingly I can't for the life of me find a single gif of a cartoon character's eyes rolling round to read NO SALE

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Phanatic posted:

Looking for the Beetle Bailey where he and Sarge died at the Chosin reservoir.

There's another where they're just walking and Beetle says 'it's time' and Sarge just disappears

Binary Badger has a new favorite as of 18:20 on Feb 23, 2021

Pasketti
Nov 8, 2017

lick lick lick
Its the most infamous weird fanart ever but I can't find it to save my life:
I need that image of Sideshow Bob and Fry from Futurama dressed as vampires, sword fighting for the affection of Bart, who is dressed in a gothic Lolita dress, singing "In the End" by Linkin Park.

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Pasketti posted:

Its the most infamous weird fanart ever but I can't find it to save my life:
I need that image of Sideshow Bob and Fry from Futurama dressed as vampires, sword fighting for the affection of Bart, who is dressed in a gothic Lolita dress, singing "In the End" by Linkin Park.

In the End by Carmeliza:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

one of the few perfect artworks imo

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Looking a cool music video of a Japanese/Korean? Girl rap duo? Looks early to mid 2000s.
Premise is 1 group of rockabilly girls in cool dragon jackets are gonna rumble with goth schoolgirls in all black long school/uniforms and they meet up and dance with the 2 lead rappin girls.

Who are in very baggy clothes.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Looking a cool music video of a Japanese/Korean? Girl rap duo? Looks early to mid 2000s.
Premise is 1 group of rockabilly girls in cool dragon jackets are gonna rumble with goth schoolgirls in all black long school/uniforms and they meet up and dance with the 2 lead rappin girls.

Who are in very baggy clothes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6uHEsa41aI

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Lol thanks! Hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012
I'm looking for a comic where an unattractive man is complaining that women only judge him by his appearance and refuse to see how great his personality is, but when an unattractive woman appears and tells him she admires his personality, the man judges her by her appearance only, showing his hypocrisy. Has anyone seen this comic?