Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Sir Tonk posted:

yeah trump was extremly anti-war

he was nominated for the peace prize you know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Trump only didn't start a war because nobody in the country really wants foreign entanglements right now (outside of the ruling class which still got their low simmering forever wars) and his base wants to murder millions of people at home instead

And even then we had a couple really close calls with Iran

Feldegast42 has issued a correction as of 18:33 on Mar 3, 2021

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Alhazred posted:

he was nominated for the peace prize you know

in fact he won multiple peace prizes. he told us himself

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Flavius Aetass posted:

those are the other 8 justices i think

guess that explains why the angry one is the black dude

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Where's the Marx edit? :(

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Sir Tonk posted:

yeah trump was extremly anti-war

they are against war until they are for it when their brains throb the wrong way, much like how they hate china until they erupt like yellowstone when businesses bar african migrants from walking in and throw them into the streets to die of covid exposure

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Ogantai posted:

That's Clarence Thomas, not a juror.

Oh lame

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

cumshitter posted:

Dental plan!

Cambodia needs napalm.

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
these are the complaints of a lunatic

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Horton heard the WHO is good even if the rest is incoherent rambling

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

so I guess without Trump being a major force anymore and without his replacement being clear yet, Garrison has decided his niche is "pro-COVID propagandist"

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lmao

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

whys the commie sneetch holding his own head and pointing to his own belly. in case someone didn’t notice it?

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

why are they sneetches in the first place, that story has nothing at all to do with his point

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

...So did Ben not read Dr Seuss, or did he just somehow not understand a bunch of books for literal babies?

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
hmmm noted anti cold war allegory the Sneetches, I'll draw one as a communist who's also removed his head and is somehow antagonizing the others and something about billionaire leeches

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Doing the same poo poo Ted Cruz did, willfully misinterpreting Green Eggs and Ham as "This thing is bad and you should never try it, ever."

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Flavius Aetass posted:

these are the complaints of a lunatic
Especially since most Dr Seuss works already do have strong messages of inclusivity, understanding between peoples, protecting the environment, trying new things etc.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

CharlestheHammer posted:

Horton heard the WHO is good even if the rest is incoherent rambling

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
https://twitter.com/AnarchoBreadism/status/1368061884042215424?s=20
https://twitter.com/AnarchoBreadism/status/1368062834496667648?s=20

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
what she doesn't get a loving boner

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Flavius Aetass posted:

what she doesn't get a loving boner

she’s not Marx you loving idiot

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

the initial sketch of her arm in the time-lapse kind of looked like one

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lol

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

gently caress yeah nanoparticles

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

He is become Dees. A less talented Dees, but still.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

"Mr Garrison, we would like to ask you to book an appointment for your first COVID-19 vaccina-"
"gently caress yes, sign me up! I'm free all week, when is the earliest available appointment? Why has this taken so long?"

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

lol pcr tests

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
i'm the illuminati pyramid eye that's kinda barely squinting open

providence just really not feelin it today

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

im glad sexual harassment is labeled

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

It's really fascinating how the right wing transparently uses rape allegations as a way to smear their enemies but doesn't care about them otherwise and assumes that the same is true of the left. It's amazingly clear view into a worldview that is often obstructed by conservatives not meaning almost everything they say.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

It's really fascinating how the right wing transparently uses rape allegations as a way to smear their enemies but doesn't care about them otherwise and assumes that the same is true of the left.

i mean the exact same thing is true of the mainstream democratic party; i know that’s not “the left” but it’s what they’re railing against

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

b_d posted:

i mean the exact same thing is true of the mainstream democratic party; i know that’s not “the left” but it’s what they’re railing against

Democrats usually have some kind of justification that they try to foreground and often seem to need to convince themselves that it is true, though. That's part of why the Alyssa Milanos of the world get so furious at people who poke holes in their rationalizations. Republicans exist without cognitive dissonance and don't need to rationalize anything away.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
The Supreme Court refusing to hear any election fraud cases is a good look into how the right only cares about rape accusations as a weapon against people they don't like. There were tons of people on TDW going "I guess all those allegations about Kavanaugh were true" or even just straight calling him a rapist, because he didn't support Trump enough in their eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
you could tell a lot of pundits and Democratic Party hacks begrudgingly accepted the Weinstein accusations, he was after all a major donor they can’t really replace

heck some straight up decided it was a Russian plot to take him down