Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

Big whoop. By 86 he should be at 3000.

This.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Meet the 35 year old NEET who has logged 1500 hours in Path of Exile.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I cant talk though, I've beaten one game this year, and I started it last November :negative:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

In Training posted:

Big whoop. By 86 he should be at 3000.

He's only plays games with Xi's blessing

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

AverySpecialfriend posted:

Lol turning to the camera and grinning as his sniper bullet obliterates that man's skull

Hell yeah

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Nergigante posted:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

that ad always stuck with me even tho the game was v. okay

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

wait this ain't the ads thread!!!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

the graphics look sick

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

JOHN CENA posted:

wait this ain't the ads thread!!!

it really happened to a guy.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

"an underground world full of ghosts, bats, blobs and evil women." sounds like my okcupid years, hahah!!! but seriously, RIP to that guy.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

If you kiss a girl you can't defeat the goblinsblobs. This is also true in the game.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

3D Megadoodoo posted:

If you kiss a girl you can't defeat the goblinsblobs. This is also true in the game.

Don’t be a loving idiot.

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Your Friendly FYAD Helper
Ask Me For FYAD Help
Another Reason To Talk To Me Is To Hangout
oOoOo gAmErS dOnT hAvE sE–:fuckoff: Let me stop you right there. If a gamer does Couch to 5k and learns to cook a few basic meals, he'll have no problem getting his bone cleaned on POF. Stop by our megathread sometime when you're ready to stop embarrassing yourself.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Nitevision posted:

oOoOo gAmErS dOnT hAvE sE–:fuckoff: Let me stop you right there. If a gamer does Couch to 5k and learns to cook a few basic meals, he'll have no problem getting his bone cleaned on POF. Stop by our megathread sometime when you're ready to stop embarrassing yourself.

This

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Nitevision posted:

Yup.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lmfao you just unlocked a hidden and long forgotten vault of memories by mentioning plenty of fish. Thanks a lot.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Nitevision posted:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nitevision posted:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You can make your own pussy at home with just flour and water.

Cheese Thief
Oct 30, 2020
from couch to plenty of herpes. that's some epic gamer sh1t

matti
Mar 31, 2019

hot coffee

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Nitevision posted:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Larry Parrish posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

Lol

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Nitevision posted:

Lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

Nitevision posted:

Lol

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

lol drat

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

geralt looting a smuggler's cache and finding "torn out recipe page: pussy" and the entire triss questline changes to "failed" in the journal

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

geralt looting a smuggler's cache and finding "torn out recipe page: pussy" and the entire triss questline changes to "failed" in the journal

lol

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

Lol