Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry
Yeah, humans are much bigger than foxes, wtf Malcolm?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

don't doxx ArfJason :/

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
https://twitter.com/WHCOS/status/1367845935636709385

Lmao

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Sirota calling people shitlibs in fits of impotent rage is really lame. he was on Bernies staff and now he just tweets all day, sad!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

counterpoint: give Joe Biden a break

mistermojo posted:

Sirota calling people shitlibs in fits of impotent rage is really lame. he was on Bernies staff and now he just tweets all day, sad!

who among us

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Orb Crabmelt posted:

Yeah, humans are much bigger than foxes, wtf Malcolm?

right???

i'd gently caress a fox up if it tried something.

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

mistermojo posted:

in all seriousness it would be way loving better if politicians actually bothered to get mad about, you know, mass immiseration and the collapsing biosphere and stuff

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

holy poo poo that's bad.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Ginsburg called BLM protests "dumb" !! What the gently caress is wrong with liberals

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Ginsburg called BLM protests "dumb" !! What the gently caress is wrong with liberals

they also thought the BLM protests were dumb so libs and RBG were in agreement

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

just in time to declare victory over the economy for Kamala's 2024 run!

also a lot of those people will die in the next 4 years so that will also make things look pretty good

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Liberals hated BLM until it happened under Trump, then they loving loved it.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
also ginsburg told kaepernick to stop being disrespectful, and stop kneeling lmao. but i guess that was the obumbler years so.

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/785552734787436544?s=20

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Egg Moron posted:

just in time to declare victory over the economy for Kamala's 2024 run!

also a lot of those people will die in the next 4 years so that will also make things look pretty good

It's just the third economic collapse in most millennial's lifetime. NBD right?

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

bedpan posted:

they also thought the BLM protests were dumb so libs and RBG were in agreement

I mean she has a tattoo of George Floyd in the mural. in real life she carried a memento keychain from Strom Thurmond.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

it took years to recover from the spanish flu so this shouldn't be a huge shock

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Glad there is finally a line in the sand. Progress!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I really don't give a poo poo that Bernie forced a vote that needed 60 to pass and has 0% chance to pass. If you aren't willing to kill a must pass bill you aren't going to get what you want.

https://twitter.com/michaelshure/status/1367873404565655552

LOL 4 no votes.

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

*A fourth accuser comes forward *

Ah ... well ... nevertheless.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Judakel posted:

Black voters are the core of the democratic party and also latinos are inherently sexist and we cannot listen to them

Not those black voters though.

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/1367676640717901824

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Democrats give (fewer of you) (lesser) checks

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
There is no way that any of those 4 democratic senators who just voted against the 15 dollar wage are more popular in their states than the 15 dollar wage. A cursed party.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

spacemang_spliff posted:

it took years to recover from the spanish flu so this shouldn't be a huge shock

It's not a huge shock. It's just the 3rd economic collapse for Millennial's in their working adult lifetimes. :v:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

lol my dude what do you think is about to happen are you just confident like "yeah 3 is the end of it for sure" does that meet the pattern in these cases?

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

Wow forcing a vote? Very divisive. Bad call when we just got rid of the cheeto. Let the country heal first.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

THE TRUMP ADMIN GAVE AMERICANS EIGHTEEN HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS AND THE BIDEN ADMIN HASN'T GIVEN THEM poo poo loving CHRIST HJGKDSHJDSG

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

trump/republicans gave out $600/week unemployment boost and $1,800 in cash

biden/dems are giving out $300/week boost and $1,400 cash (to fewer adults....... it is good this new bill will allegedly include dependents)

LMAO

https://twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/status/1367862927320100868

Wraith of J.O.I. has issued a correction as of 17:41 on Mar 5, 2021

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Smythe posted:

gonna be lolling at "the wandering dago" for days

eeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
I guess the Cuomo campaign catfishing that one guy doesn't count

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

uber_stoat posted:

eeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i'm wanderin heeere

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Dems take out their tanden rage on the poor, Americans roll over and take it to avoid cheetoh fascism, new bombings in Syria...who could have possibly seen this coming

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

looking forward to seeing the roll call on this!

https://twitter.com/cascamike/status/1367870358527836163

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

ah alas the Russian chrononauts have stolen her memory of 2020

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

It's pretty much impossible but Kamala casting the tiebreaking no vote would be hilarious

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

no's so far: tester, manchin, king, shaheen, sinema, coons, carper (gently caress delaware man christ)

didn't expect it to pass but gently caress the dems as usual

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

PostNouveau posted:

It's pretty much impossible but Kamala casting the tiebreaking no vote would be hilarious

They would never put her in such a position because they're grooming her but holy poo poo yes it would.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Refreshing https://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=117&session=1&vote=00074 and waiting for it to not be a 404

:f5:

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

no's so far: tester, manchin, king, shaheen, sinema, coons, carper (gently caress delaware man christ)

didn't expect it to pass but gently caress the dems as usual

All but two of those people didn't seem to be on record as being against it, so Sanders forcing this vote is great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/fingerbIaster/status/1367862518429806596?s=20