Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
warch
This poll is closed.
warch 68 44.44%
warch 85 55.56%
Total: 153 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

ah jizz, or as some say, jizm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
a hunter is a hunter even in a wet dream

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

homeless snail posted:

Why do they do that I never understood

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh god I've made it through two seasons of Magical Melody and I just discovered pressing C brings up a menu system with such useful information as how much villagers like, what ingredients you need for cooking recipes and what musical notes are available. I've been going nuts trying to work out how to do all this stuff :cripes:

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Cardiovorax posted:

Lot easier to defeat than the other type, I'm sure.

Especially if you join the bukkake bros covenant

Grinding for protein vials still gonna be a pain though

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Convex posted:

Especially if you join the bukkake bros covenant
Praise the Cum! :jerkbag:

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
What's that smell? The sweet cum, oh, it sings to me. It's enough to make a man sick...

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

“Ahhhhh...ahh!” - Micolash, host of the wet dream

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

we're all cumborne already

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

OooOoOOOoooOoOOooo, tenga ring....

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Oh Amygdala, have mercy on the poor bastard

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Loop hero is good

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
Splish splash, splish splash
Have you heard how curiously the cum churns…? Like a storm but like the rain, only gentle, like dripping jizz… It bellows from deep inside of me… here it comes up through my insides, but gently, like little droplets…

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

A bottomless curse, a bottomless sea,

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

this is gross

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

RBA Starblade posted:

A bottomless curse, a bottomless sea,
spooging on all that is or can be.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
we are born of the cum. made men by the cum. undone by the cum

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Fear the old cum. It smells awful.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Sperm.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I've got a memory of this tv ad I saw when I was a little kid, I think it was in the 90s, I think it was an ad for a tv show and I only remember the end of the ad so I'm hoping maybe someone in here will know what I'm talking about.

What I remember is that the ad would end with some lady in either a guillotine or under an executioner's axe or something like that. The perspective would have been from below, like from the bucket that her head would have fallen into. The ad would just end with the blade coming down and it'd hit her neck and her head wouldn't come off, it was like the blade would get stuck. I'm not 100% sure that that was the end of the ad, but that's as far as I remember because I don't remember any blood or her head actually coming off, it was just kind of like ending the ad on the blade coming down and bam, moving on to the next ad.

Did anyone else ever see this?

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
Trying to imagine what delights the Valley of Defilement might hold in this bold new vision

Weedle
May 31, 2006

homeless snail posted:

JC could feel his orgasm building in the pressurized hydraulic chambers that had replaced his balls. Just as he pulled out, long strands of semen shot through the air and landed on the back of Carl’s couch, where they sizzled and dissolved holes in the faux-leather covering. “Sorry about that,” said JC, blushing, “my jism is augmented.”

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

FirstAidKite posted:

I've got a memory of this tv ad I saw when I was a little kid, I think it was in the 90s, I think it was an ad for a tv show and I only remember the end of the ad so I'm hoping maybe someone in here will know what I'm talking about.

What I remember is that the ad would end with some lady in either a guillotine or under an executioner's axe or something like that. The perspective would have been from below, like from the bucket that her head would have fallen into. The ad would just end with the blade coming down and it'd hit her neck and her head wouldn't come off, it was like the blade would get stuck. I'm not 100% sure that that was the end of the ad, but that's as far as I remember because I don't remember any blood or her head actually coming off, it was just kind of like ending the ad on the blade coming down and bam, moving on to the next ad.

You could try here. You'd be surprised at what goons dig up.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3895038

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

The 7th Guest posted:

this is gross

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't expect the :cumpolice:

Weedle
May 31, 2006

FirstAidKite posted:

sounds like a cursed videotape for sure

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
grandpa_simpson_rotating_door.gif

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Convex posted:

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't expect the :cumpolice:
i'm actually from the dog police, ba-bow

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

What would dogs need a police for. Every dog is a Good Boy.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Tell that to the "Paw Patrol"

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Happy March 5th

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

The 7th Guest posted:

i'm actually from the dog police, ba-bow

where are you coming from?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Saint Freak posted:

Happy March 5th

:smith:

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

wuggles posted:

That’s wild, I can’t believe someone didn’t do something to get you back to work sooner. Do the people you work for have money or are you self employed?

They just let me take the time off. They still paid me. It's not the biggest organization in the world but as far as charities go it's not small. They paid for me to come to America and I believe a lot of the expense of me being here is being covered by the US government since it's nonprofit work.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I was looking at Neo-Geo games on Ebay, and this image came up and :thunk:

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Last night in hades I was consistently getting further each run (got to the Elysium fields boss on my last attempt before calling it a night), but this morning I woke up with a sore left thumb from too much Hardcore Gaming and now I’m struggling to even make it to the hydra. Good news is that while the game tends to recognize and verbally report on the player’s progress with its NPC dialogue, the game hasn’t yet called me out on my deteriorating skills

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

I said come in! posted:

I was looking at Neo-Geo games on Ebay, and this image came up and :thunk:

That stock photo family seems to be enjoying their Neo Geo bootleg cart, you should buy it op

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Whizzing Wizard posted:

That stock photo family seems to be enjoying their Neo Geo bootleg cart, you should buy it op

But my favorite part is the PS4 controllers.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Cheetah, I beat Lost Izalith this evening, I also am on my way to Gravelord Nito.

I would take Lost Izalith a 100 times over the annoyance of the respawning skellybones and darkness of the Catacombs/Tomb of the Giants.

Also, had a ton of fun :D

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
VG did not like the Chaos Eaters so, with great sadness, I declare thread rebellion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

We have to fire him now