Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
he just realized he would never top destroying neera's dreams and decided to go out dramatically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

If thats the case weak meltdown. 3/10

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

he shoulda posted through it instead of deleting imo

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

for those that missed the trash post

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

Mind_Taker posted:

he shoulda posted through it instead of deleting imo

it isn't uncommon for matt to be posting up to and beyond his deletion script running; he might not even have manually triggered it

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

KidDynamite posted:

This but it's uncle sam dropping bombs over all the places the us has hosed up

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Uncle mum

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

ok what are we all saying, that we think matt unironically believes xi spread covid on purpose, or it's beyond the pale racist to make an ironic image macro of that?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Good soup! posted:

This but it's uncle sam dropping bombs over all the places the us has hosed up

Lmao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Goons being trolled by autist, that's never happened before

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

just saw that qcs thread, poo poo was insanely low energy. the same tired old ppl going through the motions of poo poo they said 6 months ago. sad!

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Doing lovely dril tweets on your main account when every single lib is standing by with knives at the ready is generally a "bad call"

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

Some Guy TT posted:

i dont think were talking enough about that weird schoolgirl uniform sinema is wearing

does the senate like not have an actual dress code or something why does everyone else just wear normal suits

https://twitter.com/ben_awareness/status/1367922636630679553?s=19

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

KidDynamite posted:

https://twitter.com/MichaelSchuman/status/1367755714546987010?s=19

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

So ... i think that trumo guy was right when he said the media lies and whatnot

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Some Guy TT posted:

i dont think were talking enough about that weird schoolgirl uniform sinema is wearing

does the senate like not have an actual dress code or something why does everyone else just wear normal suits

She 100% dresses like this to provoke comments about her attire so she can notch girlboss wins. I'm not joking. I absolutely refuse to talk about the stupid poo poo she wears.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/MSignorile/status/1368068390871502848?s=20

lol

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

nice, I'm also a china hawk (in that I think China should take America's place as more competent leader

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Flunky posted:

just saw that qcs thread, poo poo was insanely low energy. the same tired old ppl going through the motions of poo poo they said 6 months ago. sad!

lol that the op says that this thread exists to mock d&d

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

https://twitter.com/anoop_alc/status/1367924125671428097?s=21

gently caress it I’ll volunteer 80 hours a week for dwayne’s campaign if he runs

d2a

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

according to goon telephone theres multiple cspam threads dedicated to brigading d&d and doxxing posters. wow

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Shipon posted:

nice, I'm also a china hawk (in that I think China should take America's place as more competent leader
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33DWqRyAAUw

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Remember when people were happy that an open lgbt senator had been elected lmao

General Bullshit
Apr 20, 2020

Today was Employee Appreciation Day. :lol:

Populon
Mar 1, 2008

What's the matter,scared?

Shipon posted:

I'm a china hawk as in im chinese avery brooks
https://youtu.be/8zfx7RiDbNM

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i say we brigade D&D to vote USPOL 5. give em hell

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Homeless Friend posted:

hopeless friend

Populon
Mar 1, 2008

What's the matter,scared?

Homeless Friend posted:

I say we hassle the australian politics thread for a change, we focus too much on uspol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/barackobama/status/1261004586359422979?lang=en

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Vox Nihili posted:

She 100% dresses like this to provoke comments about her attire so she can notch girlboss wins. I'm not joking. I absolutely refuse to talk about the stupid poo poo she wears.

is it kosher to discuss how doing a sick dab on the working poor skyrockets her up the ranks of shitlibs, because tbh she wasnt even on my radar beforehand

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
Whatever will the succ do when their sass is weaponised AGAINST them?

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

KidDynamite posted:

trash post?

lol

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
like if you absolutely must vote No on a 15/hr amendment dont draw attention to yourself and pretend that styling on tipped labor is some girlboss poo poo. and by all means, please do not welcome my hatred when you "Break the Internet" afterward

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back

Flunky posted:

according to goon telephone theres multiple cspam threads dedicated to brigading d&d and doxxing posters. wow

lol the infamous "doxxing" incident was ruled as such because the first time someone brought up 7hbs trash post it was by quoting a twitter link of a full unedited sa post. an offsite screenshot of a public sa post (with no additional private/identifying info) is apparently doxxing now. never mind that the post was fairly recent at the time and in the same subforum (with direct links to prove it) it was clearly a cspam cabal concocting kompromat and spreading it through underhanded means

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
its me, im brigading dnd

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
The fact that Kristen Sinema had so much evil in her heart that she went and loving POSED to vote no is such a testament to what an evil loving piece of poo poo she is and really proof positive that evil can come in all the colors of the rainbow.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
extremely quoting uspol posters with "heh, having a normal one" energy over here

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

witchy posted:

lol the infamous "doxxing" incident was ruled as such because the first time someone brought up 7hbs trash post it was by quoting a twitter link of a full unedited sa post. an offsite screenshot of a public sa post (with no additional private/identifying info) is apparently doxxing now. never mind that the post was fairly recent at the time and in the same subforum (with direct links to prove it) it was clearly a cspam cabal concocting kompromat and spreading it through underhanded means

what happened to that loser?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Mr Hootington posted:

I am right, but it is the moral failings of our choosen leaders and not the poor.

complete scum will give concessions when they're scared of workers

the leaders of the US aren't scared