Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

6. Dragon Quest II. I've never finished this one before, got stuck frustrated when I tried the NES version years ago during the Summer of Dragon Quest. The switch port is great though, whatever they changed to make the numbers less stressful worked perfectly. Awesome expansion of 1, even though some of the dungeons still had awful design. I used a map in Cave of Rhône when I started falling through the floor randomly. Starting III tonight, can't wait to keep trucking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

iii is so good, imo the best nes one

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

I've started it multiple times and really liked it but i had the same problem I had with ffv, I'd play aboht a third of it and get mad I was playing on a phone with touch controls. last year I finally played ffv and loved it and now it's time to make DQ amends

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I've started it multiple times and really liked it but i had the same problem I had with ffv, I'd play aboht a third of it and get mad I was playing on a phone with touch controls. last year I finally played ffv and loved it and now it's time to make DQ amends

thats basically what happened to me with dqv and its way more chill just lying on my couch controller in hand

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fungah! posted:

it's my favorite, but admittedly i haven't played the ports of 4, where i assume they improve chapter 5

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
3. Earthbound. beautiful game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

game beat: Hitman 1.

colorado was a bit of a weak point for me but overall this really kicked rear end and was a ton of fun. hokkaido and sapienza are so cool, and i loved all the remixes

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

5. Katamari Damacy Reroll

Second time playing it, fantastic game.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Fire Emblem: Three Houses (Golden Deer route). This was my second playthrough, first was Black Eagles. The monastery stuff starts to feel kind of redundant at the end, to the extent that I was resting three weeks a month just to get through it. Otherwise I think this is one of the best Femblems

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Ori and the will of the wisps. almost better on a replay bolting through it, great game. It rips off hollowknight hard and that did not hurt it lol

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

1. Far Cry
2. Far Cry 2
3. Halo 2: Legendary Co-op
4. New Super Mario Bros.™ U Deluxe
5. Dying Light - Nighmare, All Side Missions
6. Halo 3 - Legendary Co-Op
7. Persona 5 Strikers (IMP ZONE PIONEER)

Really slick game imo. My only complaint is that the character count is really small for a Musou and only a handful of them feel really powerful. I think I'm the first person in this thread to claim it as beaten so I'm tagging it to show I was its Imp Zone Pioneer.

Edit: Shout out to user Gorfzaplen for the awesome achievement tag.

MOD EDIT: This claim about a gaming record has been disputed. Click here for more information.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Mar 7, 2021

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i beat persona 5 in 2017

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

cool maybe next you can beat elementary reading comprehension

edit: this post was mean spirited and uncalled for, I'm sorry.

fadam fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Mar 7, 2021

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I can't tell what's real anymore.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

fadam posted:

cool maybe next you can beat elementary reading comprehension

edit: this post was mean spirited and uncalled for, I'm sorry.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

do we have a bounty system for Server First clears now.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trading in my 2022 Imp Zone Pioneer - Assassin's Creed: Safari token for 5 emptyquotes

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

meant to post this a week ago but i forgot, persona 5 strikers

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

Lying about games beat in the games beat thread is a big deal

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

elf help book posted:

i beat persona 5 in 2017

me too

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

glad someone is finally earning some of the new imp zone steam stickers. congrats to trying to jack off.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

congratulations dude. its cool to see real trailblazers in the p'zone now and then

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

good job man!

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Throwing this in my post tyvm

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

fadam posted:

MOD EDIT: This claim about a gaming record has been disputed. Click here for more information.

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfso

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
We should bring back the Game Club.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

We should bring back the Game Club.

game club was cool

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

we all beat persona 5 strikers while living at the same orphanage but forgot about it due to retrograde amnesia caused by a time travelling witch's curse

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

we all beat persona 5 strikers while living at the same orphanage but forgot about it due to retrograde amnesia caused by a time travelling witch's curse

Quite frankly my fellow Americans, this.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

... whatever.