Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Nichael posted:

sorry to interrupt the high quality "trmrop

they're still doing this btw

it's so embarrassing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Atrocious Joe posted:

does Sunrise actually have many people. I assumed they got press because they their organizers went to the same schools as the reporters.
as far as I know, they accounted for some absolutely absurd numbers for Bowman, Morse, and some others. Like 60%+ of the volunteer force of certain campaigns were Sunrise.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

it's so embarrassing

I still post tmrio0-p too...

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Some Guy TT posted:

were up to five now by the way

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1368402144278306817

any comment from the woman who said four was going too far

She actually said four...teen. Fourteen. She stuttered and you know how much those leftists hate people with stutters.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

1stGear posted:

She actually said four...teen. Fourteen. She stuttered and you know how much those leftists hate people with stutters.

:hmmyes:

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

Wait medicare cuts were in the final bill?

paygo strikes again. curse those damned republicans for burdening us with balanced budget requiremen...wait, who passed paygo? when?

uh, you're a sexist racist crypto-fascist for questioning the wisdom of our democrat betters who just passed the most impactful economic recovery legislation ever under the visionary leadership of the most progressive president in history, joseph r biden

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

so for the map on their website, Sunrise has their "Sunrise Southside Chicago" marker placed in the center of downtown in a park. All the northside highschools, college, and suburban markers are placed appropriately.

So I now get why they seem so elusive to me

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
yeah I’m sorry nichael the posts got excessive but that was really the fault of Delaware holding it’s primary in the fall

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

Raskolnikov38 posted:

yeah I’m sorry nichael the posts got excessive but that was really the fault of Delaware holding it’s primary in the fall existing

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

yeah I’m sorry nichael the posts got excessive but that was really the fault of Delaware holding it’s primary in the fall

again though, does it matter if it was leading to tangible benefits for a real movement that literally everyone here supports? people can ignore if they want.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

should’ve gone with the DNC fundraising email approach, clearly that’s how you actually win elections

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

hobbesmaster posted:

should’ve gone with the DNC fundraising email approach, clearly that’s how you actually win elections

really hosed up that senator jaime harrison voted against everything in the covid bill

at least we'll always have senator mcgrath

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Nichael posted:

again though, does it matter if it was leading to tangible benefits for a real movement that literally everyone here supports? people can ignore if they want.

I mean I never complained or put you on ignore but it did get mildly annoying by august

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

hobbesmaster posted:

We will TRIPLE MATCH!!! any contributions going to Jess Scarane!

Don't let MITCH MCCONNELL destroy America!

Lol goddamn if Nichael posted like that

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Some Guy TT posted:

were up to five now by the way

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1368402144278306817

any comment from the woman who said four was going too far

if a sixth seventh

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I mean I never complained or put you on ignore but it did get mildly annoying by august

I couldn't loving believe when I asked and he said he had three more months of primary season

delaware is a hosed place

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Grapplejack posted:

I couldn't loving believe when I asked and he said he had three more months of primary season

imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth if there was a popular movement to institute france-like rules limiting primary season and election season to mere weeks lol

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
sweet, if i can classify my posting as "doing something" then i can highroad everyone about it while making GBS threads up the forums however i want as often as i want

mods, step the gently caress back because i'm about to post every 3.2 nanoseconds about the deputy co-comptroller of district 126 in northeastern southio

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

We will TRIPLE MATCH!!! any contributions going to Jess Scarane!

Don't let MITCH MCCONNELL destroy America!

Lol goddamn if Nichael posted like that

there actually were traditional fundraising emails going out, along with call time, but the c-spam posting generally outpaced the emails.

Grapplejack posted:

late primaries are actually pretty helpful in strong blue states. it's not like we have actual general elections.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Rectal Death Adept posted:

sweet, if i can classify my posting as "doing something" then i can highroad everyone about it while making GBS threads up the forums however i want as often as i want

mods, step the gently caress back because i'm about to post every 3.2 nanoseconds about the deputy co-comptroller of district 126 in northeastern southio

if you wanted to run or organize something for the left, I'd love to help you.

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

Nichael posted:

but i don't want to run or organize something for the left, i want to post stupid poo poo on an internet forum

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth if there was a popular movement to institute france-like rules limiting primary season and election season to mere weeks lol
like term limits, I'm not sure that limiting campaign seasons would actually help the left. you'd probably end up seeing wealthy, establishment picks blitzkrieging in a short period of time.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

I am not currently "feeling it" as they say, let's see how things are going by month 17 of your posting the next time around

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
its funny that california's primaries are typically later on but they moved it to super tuesday expecting that kamala would take it, then she ate poo poo and dropped out before voting even began

and now she's one person away from being president despite never having received a vote

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Raiad posted:

but i don't want to run or organize something for the left, i want to post stupid poo poo on an internet forum

that's fun too.

Rectal Death Adept posted:

I am not currently "feeling it" as they say, let's see how things are going by month 17 of your posting the next time around

I really doubt you'll have to put up with this from me again any time soon, almost certainly not in 2022, so enjoy your respite.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/DJJudd/status/1368343802566635521?s=19

It's not Sunday Mass, it's ANTICIPATED Mass.

gently caress off

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Nichael posted:

like term limits, I'm not sure that limiting campaign seasons would actually help the left. you'd probably end up seeing wealthy, establishment picks blitzkrieging in a short period of time.

unlike now?

buying months and months of ads is an absolutely gigantic monetary advantage

tbf term limits are poop from a butt

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

there's better ways to even the playing field, like publicly financed elections and hard caps on what you can spend.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

gently caress off

https://twitter.com/ManFromMarina/status/1368347555457683456?s=20
is it good that the demented old man president goes to speak to an invisible old man on a routine basis

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Nichael posted:

there's better ways to even the playing field, like publicly financed elections and hard caps on what you can spend.

publicly financed elections would be much better yeah

what i really like about france is their advertising ban within 24 hours or whatever of the polls opening

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

gradenko_2000 posted:

gently caress off

Lmao georgetown is one of the places all the ghouls live, so it was probably some lobbiest.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Shipon posted:

its funny that california's primaries are typically later on but they moved it to super tuesday expecting that kamala would take it, then she ate poo poo and dropped out before voting even began

and now she's one person away from being president despite never having received a vote

Spider hyphen man voted for her in the general instead of biden

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
so she got one vote

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
lmao

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Vim Fuego posted:

if a sixth seventh

then we summon Shenron

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020

Vim Fuego posted:

i still have no loving idea what they meant by this

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
All this excitement about this lovely bill is manufactured consent. The "leftists" in the House could still spike it but the media is giving them cover for failing to deliver on promises.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Vim Fuego posted:

Damning.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

i still have no loving idea what they meant by this

only the biggest brain on this person, voting kamala for president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

silicone thrills posted:

Raise your hand if you were personally victimized by Nichael's posting

lol

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

it's so embarrassing

i will never accept trump misspellings as canonical.