Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

rodbeard posted:

I can't find any Johnny Five Ace fanart that that website recognizes as a human face.

Yeah, I tried using a picture of Batman but, same problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Shaddak posted:

Yeah, I tried using a picture of Batman but, same problem.

Guess he's more bat than man now.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Has anyone put Barnacle Jim in there?

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Swedish Music did get better by the 90s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AfiHl0T3jo

Gaukler
Oct 9, 2012

TK-42-1 posted:

Has anyone put Barnacle Jim in there?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Well, at least he had a long and happy :siren::siren::siren:FACE!!!!:siren::siren::siren:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Lodin posted:

Knock yourself out. https://www.amazon.com/Barbuzzo-NACHOsaurus-Dip-Snack-Dish/dp/B07BPBWRM1
They also have ones for tacos and hot dogs.

Try from Amazon UK. Is there a general Amazon EU as well maybe?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Firstscion
Apr 11, 2008

Born Lucky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc

Robert J. Omb
Dec 1, 2005
The 'J' stands for 'AAARRGH!'

Lodin posted:

Anyway, Swedish dance bands.

One member too many to make the joke work. Gutted.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I've seen people mention it before but thought they were joking, is Barnacle Jim really dead?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

yes

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer
Barnacle Jim walks up the pearly gates and Saint Peter says why the long face!

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

after we lit this one, nothing was ever the same

Robert J. Omb posted:

One member too many to make the joke work. Gutted.

:eyepop:

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

Lodin posted:

That probably means there's some rich gently caress out there who's gotten a bunch of those made and they're offering cities a bunch of money to put them up. That's sorta cool, but actually cursed since they could be spending the money on actually helping making the world a better place.

Anyway, Swedish dance bands.

Left guy looks like Jimmy Saville. Cursed

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

rodbeard posted:

I can't find any Johnny Five Ace fanart that that website recognizes as a human face.

Check Page 2 of the GBS thread

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Ahh, the Kiwi sense of humour.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kerbtree posted:

Left guy looks like Jimmy Saville. Cursed

Well the right guy looks like you so...

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Regardless of messaging, this has got some "dude with way too many bumper stickers" energy. Like, it could be squashed between a "My other car is a '98 Why Don't You Mind Your Own drat Business!" and Calvin pissing on the Stussy S on the back of a Geo Metro that just can't pick a lane and doesn't signal.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

mysterious frankie posted:

Regardless of messaging, this has got some "dude with way too many bumper stickers" energy. Like, it could be squashed between a "My other car is a '98 Why Don't You Mind Your Own drat Business!" and Calvin pissing on the Stussy S on the back of a Geo Metro that just can't pick a lane and doesn't signal.

Nah, it's cool.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Harvey Mantaco posted:

Nah, it's cool.

Implying that it is cool to beat down people whom you feel are disagreeable is never cool my dude.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Implying that it is cool to beat down people whom you feel are disagreeable is never cool my dude.

OTOH, please punch nazis and transphobes.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
No.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

:qq: "but they just disagree with you on human rights"

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Nazis are the group that is most morally justified to punch because of the Paradox of Tolerance.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Re-caption that with “cancel culture is getting out of hand”

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
standing on trial at Nuremberg:

"This is just like 1984!"

Daktar
Aug 19, 2008

I done turned 'er head into a slug an' now she's a-stucked!

Hell of a goiter on that baby

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Nazism is inherently violence so punching nazis is always justifiable self defence

Morally. Not necessarily legally.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Data Graham posted:

Re-caption that with “cancel culture is getting out of hand”

ghosthorse posted:

standing on trial at Nuremberg:

"This is just like 1984!"

Related and obligatory:

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

on the other hand, it would probably be easier to convince (in a nonviolent way) your run of the mill transphobe to accept trans people. nonviolence would not stop a nazi from being a loving nazi. also bloop is right.

penance for furthering derail

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I was literally just pointing out that the whole vibe, phrasing and design of that sticker, which intends to convey a positive message, makes me think of really trashy bumper stickers that a man who considers Big Johnson tshirts to be the height of saleable wit would love, and the absurdity of the seeming contradiction pleases me.

It no longer pleases me. Nothing pleases me. It's all your fault.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
Edit: gently caress it, it's the funny pictures thread

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Blue Footed Booby posted:

:qq: "but they just disagree with you on human rights"

It is a sign that says "if you don't like the things I like I am justified in using physical violence against you". It is the same rhetoric used by nazis and other bad people but you agree with it because it is advertising a brand of thinking you agree with. There are many ways to oppose bigotry and hatred but I will not a for a second entertain the idea that violence is a valid solution.

If you still want to talk about this send me a pm.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

It is a sign that says "if you don't like the things I like I am justified in using physical violence against you". It is the same rhetoric used by nazis and other bad people but you agree with it because it is advertising a brand of thinking you agree with. There are many ways to oppose bigotry and hatred but I will not a for a second entertain the idea that violence is a valid solution.

No it’s not. Nazis literally wish to exterminate transgender peoples, it’s not a difference of ideology or opinion it’s literally self defense.

Nazis aren’t defeated with protests, they’re defeated with overwhelming violence.

Edit: Something funny at least:

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Lol gently caress out of here with this "you're just as bad as them" poo poo, you wet napkin. Violence isn't always the answer, but sometimes it REALLY is the best one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Oh my god just gently caress off with your incredibly bad decorum takes.