Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

New thread mascot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

sexpig by night posted:

'no see the joke is that 'The N-Word' is 'nachos' here'.

Hard R Nachos

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Trabisnikof posted:

“He’s thirty- eight,” Obama said, pausing for dramatic effect, “but he looks thirty.” The audience laughed. Obama was on a roll, using the tone of light ridicule he some-times pointed at himself— “ big ears” and “a funny name,” he’d said so many times before. Now, it was directed at Buttigieg. “He’s the mayor of a small town,” the former president continued. “He’s gay,” Obama said, “and he’s short.” More laughter.

also balding, the true kiss of death

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
theres a restaurant in LA called "B*tch Don't Grill My Cheese," and it pisses me off because
1) thats the clumsiest appropriation of a Kendrick line that anyone has ever committed
2) youre using it to sell boutique grilled cheese
3) you put an asterisk in there which means at some point someone wrote the word "bitch," then thought, whoa lets maybe not go too crazy here

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

paranoid randroid posted:

theres a restaurant in LA called "B*tch Don't Grill My Cheese," and it pisses me off because
1) thats the clumsiest appropriation of a Kendrick line that anyone has ever committed
2) youre using it to sell boutique grilled cheese
3) you put an asterisk in there which means at some point someone wrote the word "bitch," then thought, whoa lets maybe not go too crazy here

it also sucks because he was specifically asking the bitch to not kill his vibe unironically, I do in fact want those bitches to grill my cheese at a grilled cheese place!

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

gently caress yeah

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

mastershakeman posted:

But the parliamentarian issued a nonbinding advisory opinion

i wonder how many death threats that lady's gettin

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
not enough

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

That meme about Italian accents except it ends with "...okay maybe occasionally it is racist."

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

im sorry the wandering what

my Italian half: I'm sorry, the wandering what?

my Jewish half: I'm sorry, the what dago?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

kudos to that lady for managing to make a business name with only one slur somehow offensive against two ethnic groups

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
people invented a slur because they couldnt stand ciao or hola

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

loquacius posted:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

loquacius posted:

kudos to that lady for managing to make a business name with only one slur somehow offensive against two ethnic groups

really upped her racism game

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Really is 'wandering' a 'thing' for anti-Italian poo poo too or something because it really does seem to my Jew rear end that she just slammed two bigotries together and I respect it. Like, The Dagomobile is right there if you just want 'I'm Italian and on wheels'.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
The Thieving Walloon

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
https://mobile.twitter.com/ryangrim/status/1368364956182315008

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Really missed out on calling it The Big WOPer

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

The Thieving Walloon

The Inscrutable Irishman

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

wow, can't believe that andrew cuomo tested positive for covid, then raped an entire hospital ward full of elderly people, giving them covid, and then put them into a nursing home with no covid cases

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf
if you're trying to homage the wandering jew why go with what they did when the wandering wop has the right amount of syllables plus alliteration? big miss imo

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

actionjackson posted:

wow, can't believe that andrew cuomo tested positive for covid, then raped an entire hospital ward full of elderly people, giving them covid, and then put them into a nursing home with no covid cases

okay but the republicans are worse

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

loquacius posted:

lmao

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

BitcoinRockefeller posted:

if you're trying to homage the wandering jew why go with what they did when the wandering wop has the right amount of syllables plus alliteration? big miss imo

the linguistic ingenuity of racism has really declined since the spanish invented seventeen words for precisely how much native ancestry a person had

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/mmpadellan/status/1368681103318454272?s=20
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nichael posted:

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

the replies are nuts. is this liberal Q

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Nichael posted:

Seems like he's in a good place.

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

Jar Jar Donald Trump is the key to all this.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Nichael posted:

are they implying that democratic wunderkind and party favorite Cuomo is going to pardon trump

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Grapplejack posted:

are they implying that democratic wunderkind and party favorite Cuomo is going to pardon trump

turns out the b*tches be lying, in addition to grilling cheese

Dick Valentine
Nov 4, 2009

its a scheme to replace cuomo with a new governor who would then pardon trump.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Grapplejack posted:

they're saying that impeaching cuomo will result in a Republican Governor coming into power somehow, who will then pardon trump.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

maybe trump will run for Governor of NY in 2022 out of pure spite

Populon
Mar 1, 2008

What's the matter,scared?

In Training posted:

they're saying that impeaching cuomo will result in a Republican Governor coming into power somehow, who will then pardon trump.

It's a good idea. Let's make trump governor of ny

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

In Training posted:

lol

Populon posted:

It's a good idea. Let's make trump governor of ny

You could probably get Trump to close Rikers, so

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

World War Mammories posted:

the linguistic ingenuity of racism has really declined since the spanish invented seventeen words for precisely how much native ancestry a person had

I didn't care much for Mike duncan's spanish america revolutions series (aka the repeated failures of bolivar) but it was wild learning the spanish had different terms for Spanish born in spain vs their kids born in America and banning the latter from certain offices

And yeah the casta system got wild , they went all in on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

Good news everyone :)

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1368308273816932363