Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Not gonna lie: this was pretty fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6NRl1aR8L0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"
Foch 155, 20m silver straight sale, 2600 units on NA.

Another one that'll be gone in less than 10 seconds.

EDIT: More like 15 seconds.

BIG HEADLINE fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Mar 8, 2021

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

gently caress yeah, I rode a SU-130pm on a Panther I from full HP to 10, when some dickhead arty on the other side killed me. The SU-130pm lived :(

Sayara
May 10, 2009

BIG HEADLINE posted:

15000 units on EU, but not gonna sell my tanks for this one.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I sold most of my "I've never played this thing after buying it and realizing I hate it" poo poo and bought the Foch. Now I can discover I hate that thing and it sucks.

E: Servers crapped out again, but this time I kept spamming the buy now button until I got one. "Only" after 12 or so tries.

Shaman Tank Spec fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Mar 8, 2021

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

BIG HEADLINE posted:

EDIT: More like 15 seconds.

fuuuccck

Pioneer42
Jun 8, 2010
I'm glad you all are having fun and getting cool toys, but the game poor and real jobs crowd are ready to move on from this event-for-the-one-percent.

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
I think I've only ever seen north of 5m silver on my account at one time once, in 10 years of this game. These sales are crazy to me.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Dez revealed the T-22 Medium price on EU was well in excess of 40m silver. gently caress these events.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

lol if you participate in any event of WGing unless it is FLs I guess.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
or that goofy one with the howitzer tanks.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
Yeah. Why do I want to play a game inside of a game that doesn't allow me to use the tanks in my garage?

And I'm not talking about the tank racing or the tank soccer or the other cool modes.

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

I possibly could of done something more effective with this money but I'm not sure.
looks like my time is now, found out black market is back i sadly missed buying an awful panther and foch 155 i see.. :( gonna go and try to unlock my account *sigh* so what time is the next tank?

nevermind this happened last time i wanted to recover my account too, so account recovery has been broken for a year+ now? haha oh well.. im saved i guess

. . . it's working (to keep me out) so uh anyone else evr have this red gently caress you?

update on this, i tried again just now 1:40pm, and it went through, im going to guess that it just doesn't work during out of office hours for them

Turmoilx fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Mar 9, 2021

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

I still think it's loving atrocious that WoT doesn't have a "practice room" like War Thunder or Armored Warfare.

I've noticed my formerly *very* good instinctive leading has suffered and atrophied and I'd love a room where I could get those back.

11pm offer is the IS-2 Berlin, 1m silver minimum bid, 2500 items on NA. Bear in mind this is a Berlin Quartet tank that occasionally goes on sale for :20bux: and there's no guarantee you get the zero-skill BiA crew with the Black Market buy, which is honestly where the most value is.

BIG HEADLINE fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Mar 9, 2021

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
I put down 2mil. I have a soft spot for T7 tanks. If I don't get it, eh what ever.

Think 2 mil is enough?

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Maybe. All the whales already have one.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

They clearly value the tank at 2500g since that's what 1m silver converts to at 1:400. So yeah, I'd say 2m might actually be over the mark. I'd fathom most people might go to 1.25-1.3.

Crazyeyes24
Sep 14, 2014

Your good vision is your fatal weakness!
Surprised it wasn't the IS2 with screen doors...

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004
Min bid on EU was around 2.95M for a painted IS :unsmith:
People are getting desperate to win anything.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
Ha, yup 2 million was too low. Kinda crazy TBQH but eh whatever.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe
I bid 1,000,010. Just in case.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

sauer kraut posted:

Min bid on EU was around 2.95M for a painted IS :unsmith:
People are getting desperate to win anything.

It didn't even come with a Berlin crew, right?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
http://wotreplays.eu/site/5802651#cliff-mariuslecter-bat_-ch_tillon_12_t

e;

MariusLecter fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Mar 9, 2021

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
:siren:THE PROGETTO IS FOR SALE ON THE BLACK MARKET. THIS IS NOT A DRILL!:siren:

Get it. Shut the gently caress up with whatever thought/doubt you had and get it. It is seriously one of the best tanks in the game.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

It's real good but don't go insane with 30k bids or anything.

E: like many many people on QB's stream are doing. JFC.

Shaman Tank Spec fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Mar 9, 2021

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://i.imgur.com/4rxOPRH.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/7i4Y6qO.mp4

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

It didn't even come with a Berlin crew, right?

I don't know for sure, but I highly doubt it. Price would have been much higher if it came with a Soviet BiA crew.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

OK this was fun. This was cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRKB8FheRvQ

(But the ending... less so)

E: god damnit I tried the TVP 50/51 on the test server, and now I have to start grinding Czech mediums.

Shaman Tank Spec fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Mar 9, 2021

Crazyeyes24
Sep 14, 2014

Your good vision is your fatal weakness!
Like half of these offers have been for tanks that they sell normally...

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

E: god damnit I tried the TVP 50/51 on the test server, and now I have to start grinding Czech mediums.

The Skodas are so fantastic. The T9 and T10 are worth the painful grind through the TVP.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Crazyeyes24 posted:

Like half of these offers have been for tanks that they sell normally...

Yeah, funny that, huh?

More like flea market.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

more like fleece market

Krataar
Sep 13, 2011

Drums in the deep

I really dont know how not to be bad at this game. I've watched videos and been trying to just focus on a small number of tanks, but never seem to improve.

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

I possibly could of done something more effective with this money but I'm not sure.
first time logging in got a reward screen for being 8 year old account .. thats nice

Turmoilx fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Mar 10, 2021

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004

Krataar posted:

I really dont know how not to be bad at this game. I've watched videos and been trying to just focus on a small number of tanks, but never seem to improve.

It's all about memorizing the right map positions, shot angles and tanky tank weakspots, then executing that knowledge.
You'll not have much success just freewheeling it after the game is 11 years old. Well except maybe in wheeled tanks.

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

I'm so lost surprisingly .. trying to figure out why the depot shows that i have over 50m worth of equipment to sell, does it now show you can sell all the stuff ON your tanks vs just showing whats extra?

so.. is this actually all spare? i cannot believe it if it is don't know why i have so much

i had big plans .. i got some liquid for next black market coming up then i guess --- i have to stay up till 4am for black market?

Turmoilx fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Mar 10, 2021

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Black Market is almost over.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Katamari Democracy posted:

Black Market is almost over.

Still four more worthless offers of tanks they sell normally to go.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Still four more worthless offers of tanks they sell normally to go.

At this point I only want the Souma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

yeah i thought this upcoming morning is the last day?

first battle back maybe if i had won i would of clicked battle again but it looks like it's like riding a bicycle i still got et..damage anyway .. not winning :( assault attacking side on ghost town i went the town and tried my best as my team instantly lost both the flanks pretty much :shrug: pretty cool i checked the gun mark after that battle i think it went up, it's at 96% very cool. i sold some of that spare equipment rip to 80 optics or so and some other things got a stack of 49m ready for the "special deals" inc

~should i sell a bunch of stuff and become a legend who spent 100m credits on a dumb tank? ~

i stayed up. . . FOR THIS !? 5K GOLD? gently caress you game lol i was all ready with my credits n poo poo gently caress off ya fackin dog cunts wargaming! a stooopid gold key for 5k gold if anyone wonders

... they got my 7 bux i got a ebr 75fl. THIS GOLD KEY LETS YOU REROLL A PREMIUM TANK LIKE 5 TIMES AT THE COST OF 1M CREDITS EACH ROLL AFTER YOU BUY THE 5K KEY sorry if this is already known, wasnt known for me. people have said to get type 59 golds from it.. i didnt do all the rolls because idk what im doing

if you read unlike me, you should probably check if you can do all the rolls then select out fo the 5 or so if it works like that- for the type 59g chance

Turmoilx fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Mar 10, 2021