Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
warch
This poll is closed.
warch 68 44.44%
warch 85 55.56%
Total: 153 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Burger Kween

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Relax Or DIE posted:

i'm brave enough to say it: i'd eat at a burger king where women work in the kitchen

It can't exactly be any worse

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Relax Or DIE posted:

i'm brave enough to say it: i'd eat at a burger king where women work in the kitchen

i was conceived at a mall hotdog-on-a-stick restaurant. Just one of the risks you take with a mixed-company work environment

Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014
If they really cared they'd change their name to Burger Quxxn

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Burger King and Dairy Queen... two rival fast food monarchies.... one, with the power of flame broiling, and the other, the power of ice and chill.....

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Everyone has been chasing the Wendys social media account from 5 years ago.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I am doing my part to improve the world, by consuming

Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014

Harrow posted:

Burger King and Dairy Queen... two rival fast food monarchies.... one, with the power of flame broiling, and the other, the power of ice and chill.....

Is this ASoIaF?

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Reminds me of that one wendy's tabletop rpg imo

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Rimusutera posted:

Is this ASoIaF?

A Song of Blizzards and Patties

Weedle
May 31, 2006

haveblue posted:

A Song of Blizzards and Patties

tendies crusted with herbs and spices

Weedle
May 31, 2006

did it not occur to them that it is possible to share and interact with only the first tweet without its follow-up, and that ironically offering a forum to the most gravel-brained chuds in the world might be a bad move

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Weedle posted:

did it not occur to them that it is possible to share and interact with only the first tweet without its follow-up, and that ironically offering a forum to the most gravel-brained chuds in the world might be a bad move

thats why they did it

Weedle
May 31, 2006

well maybe the british isles should go ahead and sink into the sea then. sorry to uk-based posting pals, try to get to norway or something

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Hey it got us talking about BK, grats marketing

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Gun to your head, you have to smell like one of the following for a whole day: Burger King or Subway?

You will smell exactly as overpowering as if you were in said business.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
subway for sure

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

definitely subway, then i can maintain at least some dignity

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Nope def BK for me, subway sauces make me queasy

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
I suppose I could come up with a reasonable excuse for why I smelled like a Burger King. Maybe say I was at a cookout or something?

I don't know how to excuse smelling vaguely like what aliens would think baking smells like.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
gotta go with BK because I assumed they meant the NYC subway

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Saint Freak posted:

Gun to your head, you have to smell like one of the following for a whole day: Burger King or Subway?

pull the trigger imho

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Saint Freak posted:

subway, seafood sub

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I don’t think I’ve ever been in a Bk, there’s a bunch around here too I think, just how smelly are they?

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
subway smells p good when the bread is baking

bk smells like a tire fire 24/7

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
bk is the only fast food restaurant i regularly smell just by driving by

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Add me to the list of people who have been taken in by the geoguesser guy who was posted last week, reminds me of the nice friendly sudoku Englishman, just a nice relaxing time

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Relax Or DIE posted:

bk is the only fast food restaurant i regularly smell just by driving by

Yeah. I have a stoplight to/from work that is ~50 yards from a BK and when I get stopped there I can smell it in my car easily.

Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014
subway, easy.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Me to BK:

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

Jay Rust posted:

I don’t think I’ve ever been in a Bk, there’s a bunch around here too I think, just how smelly are they?

They have a conveyor broiler so they tend to smell like meat smoke.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

The Bk tweet does read like one of those gags where like a doctor is talking to a patient and says: “you are going to die... when I tell you about the sale that’s going on in the gift shop !!”

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Jay Rust posted:

The Bk tweet does read like one of those gags where like a doctor is talking to a patient and says: “you are going to die... when I tell you about the sale that’s going on in the gift shop !!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiftNjCViTw&t=51s

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i dont like any fast food burger but i probably like BK's burgers the least

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The best burgers are the ones you make at home. Buy 1 pound of ground beef and then you can cook them however you want. :hai:

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
a good burger ain't trivial

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Apologies for asking about Monster Hunter Stories then getting wrapped up in work. I appreciate the responses and it sounds like it could be a decent companion while I do something else.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
Fast food places deliberately place women at cash registers and in the drive thru because they still believe that people associate the entire concept of service with the female gender

Most restaurants only hire female servers or bartenders for the same reason

It's pretty dumb!

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

https://twitter.com/duvisited/status/1368956272582791170?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
so far this year i've platinumed bloodborne, nearly got to the epilogue in hades and finished p5 strikers

these are all 100% bound for my GOTY list what do i play next to keep the streak going