Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

free me, forums user TheIncredulousHulk, from being alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Ok, so last taintrunner lore I heard was that he was a kept man to a chinese heiress. He finds nirvana in realizing how his station exists and how his place in it. Dude is a gold digger for the ages.

So what's the cancel about, I like skip pages because I just had a baby with libwife and she means test diapers formula.

Euphoriaphone
Aug 10, 2006

Pete seems OK to me. I'd like to see him succeed, because in the job he holds his success will be our success.

e: I do really like "Secretary Mayor Pete" as a title haha

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

KirbyKhan posted:

Ok, so last taintrunner lore I heard was that he was a kept man to a chinese heiress. He finds nirvana in realizing how his station exists and how his place in it. Dude is a gold digger for the ages.

So what's the cancel about, I like skip pages because I just had a baby with libwife and she means test diapers formula.

he did a sex crimes

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
is cumtown an actual podcast?

Someone convinced me to listen to it over the holidays and two entire episodes were just beavis and butthead tier "Huhhuhuh" "Hehehehe" from two guys that spent the majority of the time not saying anything or advertising.

I'm assuming it was better in the past before the pallets of cash being thrown at them for simply existing made them phone it in so hard.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Death By The Blues posted:

Probably not the best place to put this, but can anyone give me a run down on Vaush. My ex business partner/best friend was always more the moderate of us and I haven't talked to him in years, stumbled on his twitter and he seems to really like/rt Vaush. However, know very little about him.
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1367951296574201857
https://twitter.com/dbc00ps/status/1367131807267889158
https://twitter.com/VaushV/status/1294353642753908736
hth

comedyblissoption has issued a correction as of 00:37 on Mar 9, 2021

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

Dixon Chisholm posted:

No kobe either

lol

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

KirbyKhan posted:

taintrunner was actually the Ur-Berniebro and into cock and ball torture

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

comedyblissoption posted:

liberal twitter pundits made a little spat over biden breaking bread with mbs hacking up and murdering a journalist but like what about uh the mass murder genocide thats right there lmao

(ofc talking about it would implicate obama and biden as genociders and threaten arms sales)

Recent TrueAnon was making the obviously true point that liberals only cared when something is done to someone relatively high-class like Kashoggi or Princess Latifa, despite these countries being literal slave states.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

i take back every time i defended greenwald, him calling vaush the conscience of the american left is either a) complete bullshit or b) actually true and that mere fact makes me wants to die

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Ytlaya posted:

Recent TrueAnon was making the obviously true point that liberals only cared when something is done to someone relatively high-class like Kashoggi or Princess Latifa, despite these countries being literal slave states.

With a good throwback to the Jia Tolentino thing where journalists were circling around her to apologize for people getting mad at her for defending her parents' human trafficking operation

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
My favorite thing about taintrunner is finding out that the Bernie Bro was real, and a goon, and couch surfed in Jude Doyle's place (thus birthing the Bernie Bro stereotype)

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Excelzior posted:

taintrunner was actually the Ur-Berniebro and into cock and ball torture

He spent a week on someone's couch, I forget who, and they were big on twitter and were also the person who invented teh concept of the "bernie bro" on twitter. So literally taintrunner inspired the bernie-bro strawman concept that was in the discourse during the primaries

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

My favorite thing about taintrunner is finding out that the Bernie Bro was real, and a goon, and couch surfed in Jude Doyle's place (thus birthing the Bernie Bro stereotype)

Honestly of all the ways his gimmick could end, definitely one of the funnier ones

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

that's so depressing lol

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

where's whitesauce

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Fleetwood posted:

that's so depressing lol

look back on all the taintrunning and ask yourself if it could have ended up any other way

lmao

THS
Sep 15, 2017

taintrunner stole t-shirt money

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Who is Jude (then Judy) Doyle? Are they a journalist, or just a twitter rando? I didn't know who they were so I feel like it wasn't quite as funny to me as it could have been

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Shipon posted:

i take back every time i defended greenwald, him calling vaush the conscience of the american left is either a) complete bullshit or b) actually true and that mere fact makes me wants to die

he’s being sarcastic op

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Vim Fuego posted:

Who is Jude (then Judy) Doyle? Are they a journalist, or just a twitter rando? I didn't know who they were so I feel like it wasn't quite as funny to me as it could have been

just stop there, dont look further into this, enjoy your life

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

FormaldehydeSon posted:

Free taintrunner

He will have more free time to post after he's forced to resign the governorship of NY.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Vim Fuego posted:

a lib on twitter with a lot of followers, that's all that matters. Think like brooklyn dad and such.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Transcribing the legend to my newborn son. May he understand his dad was in the dumbest secret society in history. Yes, dumber than his grandfather's ivy league skull and bones. Yes, dumber than se asian monarchy intrigue his grandmother was embroiled in. Yes, the dumbest.

Now go forth and post your future.

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

THS posted:

just stop there, dont look further into this, enjoy your life

Don't listen to this loser. Open that Succronomicon and drive right in.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

healthcare pls

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Organ Fiend posted:

Succronomicon

lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Just be glad that we were around to witness the taints running

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Shipon posted:

lol

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Taintrunner being the ur-type of the Bernie Bro, the basis for every smear upon Bernie Sanders voters and his campaign, a literal cursed artefact of history ... this is the plot twist I didn't know I needed.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

calling him blobby gave it away

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1369062887059296258?s=20

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

lumpentroll posted:

calling him blobby gave it away

yup, i'm a huge idiot. leaving that up there as a mark of shame for not catching it

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

lol trump's been quiet long enough that she finally feels safe enough to start lobbing shots at the moron she lost to

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

that gymnast guy, nasser or something, went to prison forever

a us gymnastics guy killed himself after getting hit with a child trafficking charge

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Nichael posted:

This is a large reason why people like Vaush are entirely inappropriate for what the left needs now. You need people with charisma who can at least mimic humanity to soften the blow of reality. He cannot.

The only thing I know about Vaush is he's a moron. But yeah the Left needs less sheepdogs

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

spacemang_spliff posted:

also vaush is a sex pest and he stated that a communist state would end the age of consent (he was saying this is a good thing)

I can't find the video but he also said that like Lenin and Mao would vote for and canvass for Joe Biden

IOW he's an idiot who says dumb poo poo to get attention from twitch kids

I try not to be too hard on his followers since a lot of them are actual children or very young adults but that know nothing dude is one of the most obnoxious of his hangers on.

the idea of lenin and mao canvassing for joe biden is very funny, to me

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Organ Fiend posted:

Taintrunner being the ur-type of the Bernie Bro, the basis for every smear upon Bernie Sanders voters and his campaign, a literal cursed artefact of history ... this is the plot twist I didn't know I needed.

this is hilarious and incredibly appropriate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

the main thing lenin and mao are known for is leading armed revolution

how on earth did he convince himself they would have endorsed joe biden