Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mystes
May 31, 2006

burexas.irom posted:

What's lowtax
The libertarian dream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

mystes posted:

The libertarian dream.

He's a 12 year old sex worker who accepts Bitcoin?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Flint_Paper posted:

I am a medical doctor and a professor of brains at the local big science. If this is your favourite comic, I prescribe one (1) headlock to be taken three times a day, accompanied by knuckles abrading the scalp in the manner described as a "noogie".

I post good and bad comics here, not necessarily my favorite. If it can spark a discussion for better or worse, it’s getting posted. I get bored when it’s the same 3-4 webcomics over and over and over.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman

Naturally I don't know what 'Lord Voldemort' means, because books are for nerds. I just saw it on the side of a monster truck, while weightlifting

This is a good way to get diseases

Yer momma was a chameleon

They ended up playing Nintendo

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Oh nooo I haaate this

SubNat
Nov 27, 2008

some plague rats posted:

Oh nooo I haaate this

The worst part about being ironically bad is that it invariably ends up attracting actually bad.

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gue2LvHibpg

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Jucika remembered the basics of CQC

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Lesson one: just punch a motherfucker

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Kid, you got the goods.:c00lbutt:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Lol they needed to upgrade to 4 nanochips installed during vaccination and invented a new disease so all his math is wrong now

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

bony tony posted:

Lesson one: just punch a motherfucker

Through a wall. What were phoneboxes made of in mid-20th century Hungary?

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Sunswipe posted:

Rice paper.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman

Ouiiiiiiii!
In addition to the alt text above this comic also has text below it on the website:
Emmy suggested I draw a comic in French, so I studied the language for years until I became fluent.

Hey maybe afterwards we could go see a movie or something

It grows from here. Reginald begins reducing more and more actions to simple lines of dialogue: 'nod,' 'dance,' 'laugh,' 'love.' Eventually his muscles atrophy; his body wastes away. Only the left hemisphere of his brain remains alive, the spoken word itself reduced to mere thought. And once Beartato earns his master's degree and invents a brain-to-speech synthesizer, that final thought is at last heard: 'Weep a single tear for the life I have wasted.'

I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE TO SHOOT

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Colourful Blob
$9

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
My favorite cereal is Yuck!

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

feedmyleg posted:

My favorite cereal is Yuck!

I'm a DANG Cereal man myself

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

I'm a DANG Cereal man myself

Fools Infinite posted:

Is Anyone Looking to Hire Someone Who is Great at Cereal Marketing? Because I’m Your Guy

This is Known as Threatvertising

Okay. I Didn’t Want to Say This, but Your Cereal Tastes like Beets and Nobody Wants to Eat It

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I'm fond of some round juicies.

Well, time to scroll up and read some nedroids

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
How is Nedroid so good at this?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I don't appreciate the grocery store comic because it shows me that Beartato's mouth doesn't continue all the way around his head

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

bony tony posted:

I don't appreciate the grocery store comic because it shows me that Beartato's mouth doesn't continue all the way around his head

Beartato's anatomy is quite clear.

https://twitter.com/nedroid/status/1347648836597141505?s=20

VinylonUnderground
Dec 14, 2020

by Athanatos

Sunswipe posted:

I see you are unfamiliar with Eastern European building materials in the mid-20th century. The glorious people's republics had three elements from which all things could be built: concrete, cardboard and asbestos. Phone booths would have been mostly cardboard with a little asbestos while the electronics inside the phone could be safely encased in concrete.

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

https://twitter.com/bransonreese/status/1369034804885389312

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies
I just discovered Reginald had multiple parts in the Japanese version of Spider-Man.

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
What are those things Spider-Man is holding?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Japanese Spider Man is the version where instead of being bitten by a radioactive spider and getting the powers of a spider there's something about aliens and he has a wristwatch that controls a battlemech, right?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Baron von Eevl posted:

Japanese Spider Man is the version where instead of being bitten by a radioactive spider and getting the powers of a spider there's something about aliens and he has a wristwatch that controls a battlemech, right?

Yeah.

He's also the Emissary of Hell.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
Also instead of a photographer, his day job is being a motorcycle daredevil/stunt man.

Also at one point he just shoots a bunch of bad guys with a submachine gun.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I know spiderverse kinda had Japanese spider-man but I'd really like to see a more faithful version make it into the sequel. Do Italian spider-man too.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Baron von Eevl posted:

I know spiderverse kinda had Japanese spider-man but I'd really like to see a more faithful version make it into the sequel. Do Italian spider-man too.

They should license The Spider too

(fun fact: most of the stories were written by Siegel)

but I think it might be problematic treademark-wise what with there already being a lovely American The Spider

e: I love to read the first panel as The Spider being really impressed by a can of Super Timor he's using on real ants.

ee: Also his technobrassiere.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Fools Infinite posted:

In addition to the alt text above this comic also has text below it on the website:

Liar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Baron von Eevl posted:

And the sort of immortal crime boss Spider-Man from 3 Dev Adam.