Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

we all beat persona 5 strikers while living at the same orphanage but forgot about it due to retrograde amnesia caused by a time travelling witch's curse

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

all of us apologizing to bob and cursing doomtrain and the tonberry king through tears as we realize that his brother has been buying all of us games from the white SeeD ship

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

we all beat persona 5 strikers while living at the same orphanage but forgot about it due to retrograde amnesia caused by a time travelling witch's curse

lol

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

elf help book posted:

i beat persona 5 in 2017

nice dude

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

legend of zelda: a link between worlds

what a game... this is the first zelda i’ve beaten since links awakening and it’s great to be back. really fun minigames too. just a cool game to hang out in.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

6. Vastynex - 1cc

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

lol

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

1. Resident Evil 3 Remake
2. Super Mario 3D World/Bowser's Fury
3. Deus Ex
4. Persona 5 Strikers - I suppose I'm taking home the bronze on this one.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

return to castle wolfenstein. the game kicks rear end but lol at how terrible and easy the final boss is, like fps bosses are bad already but im not even sure what this guys attack was. anyway i didn't see anyone else had posted they'd beaten it yet so it looks like im also the imp zone pioneer on this one

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Legend of Grimrock 2 - True Ending

I hated the combat in this but I loved the dungeon crawling and puzzles. So it still managed to be pretty good overall.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

grimrock 2 kicks rear end, but man the combat blows. i got all the way to the true ending but never actually beat it because i just couldnt be bothered to beat the last boss

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

deus ex human revolution
the graphics still look really good. the powerups are a bit underwhelming (hoping mankind divided improves this) but the gameplay is really fun for a while. i went full stealth, but I probably should have learned my lesson from dishonored and not cared about meticulously reloading if I get discovered and just fought it out.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Fungah! posted:

grimrock 2 kicks rear end, but man the combat blows. i got all the way to the true ending but never actually beat it because i just couldnt be bothered to beat the last boss

Yeah I just used all my saved up crystals and burned him down lol. He was pretty bullshit. The only combat challenge I liked in the game was the desert for how ridiculous it was.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Regy Rusty posted:

Yeah I just used all my saved up crystals and burned him down lol. He was pretty bullshit. The only combat challenge I liked in the game was the desert for how ridiculous it was.

lol i forgot about the desert. yeah, that was cool but everything else just really didnt work. still a really good dungeon crawler though, the puzzles kicked rear end

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

deus ex human revolution
the graphics still look really good. the powerups are a bit underwhelming (hoping mankind divided improves this) but the gameplay is really fun for a while. i went full stealth, but I probably should have learned my lesson from dishonored and not cared about meticulously reloading if I get discovered and just fought it out.

Good art design outlasts graphical fidelity
-shigeru "mario" miyamoto

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i never got far in grimrock and they made me want to play eye of the beholder 2 but then i gave up on that after like 10 minutegs as well . :twisted:

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

return to castle wolfenstein. the game kicks rear end but lol at how terrible and easy the final boss is, like fps bosses are bad already but im not even sure what this guys attack was. anyway i didn't see anyone else had posted they'd beaten it yet so it looks like im also the imp zone pioneer on this one

I beat it right after release

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I want to play wizardry 7 pretty bad but I probably never will because the wizardry 6 save I was going to carry over corrupted in the final dungeon after 60 hours

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Frenz posted:

I beat it right after release

Yeah but imp zone didn't exist yet. So you're more like the virtuous pagans in Dante's Inferno who go to Limbo because they were born before the light of Christ was revealed to mankind. Namaste

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

To preserve integrity, only games officially released after February 22nd, 2021 should be eligible for Imp Zone Pioneer status.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I never managed to beat the first stealth mission

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

fadam posted:

To preserve integrity, only games officially released after February 22nd, 2021 should be eligible for Imp Zone Pioneer status.

Uh huh. Trying to change the rules just because Trying to jack off has beat you twice now. I see your game

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

going to go beat super metroid RQ for the imp zone pioneer badge

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

You guys laugh now, but I think even joking about beating games you haven't beaten in the Games Beat thread is risky territory.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

fadam posted:

You guys laugh now, but I think even joking about beating games you haven't beaten in the Games Beat thread is risky territory.

Who's joking?

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I beat I wanna be the Guy just search for my let's play on Youtube for proof. It's the one with unregistered hypercam 2 on the video, just make sure your parents aren't nearby because I swear like a sailor

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Yeah but imp zone didn't exist yet. So you're more like the virtuous pagans in Dante's Inferno who go to Limbo because they were born before the light of Christ was revealed to mankind. Namaste

Thank you.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Roth posted:

I beat I wanna be the Guy just search for my let's play on Youtube for proof. It's the one with unregistered hypercam 2 on the video, just make sure your parents aren't nearby because I swear like a sailor

gently caress you

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Roth posted:

I never managed to beat the first stealth mission

the instafail stealth missions were surprisingly not as bullshit as many others from the era because if you destroy alarms it basically lets you go ham. also theres a really cool one late in the game where you have to find ways to sneak into buildings and kill nazi generals

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i reinstalled return to castle wolfenstein a few months ago after not playing it since multiplayer was active years ago and it's still really good. such a good atmosphere in that game and still tons of fun.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

the instafail stealth missions were surprisingly not as bullshit as many others from the era because if you destroy alarms it basically lets you go ham. also theres a really cool one late in the game where you have to find ways to sneak into buildings and kill nazi generals

I never figured that out, so I'm going to consider this a pro tip next time I play it.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

another point about rtcw. im not sure what the stamina was meant to do since i was strafe jumping everywhere lol

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

1. Far Cry
2. Far Cry 2
3. Halo 2 - Legendary Co-op
4. New Super Mario Bros.™ U Deluxe
5. Dying Light - Nighmare, All Side Missions
6. Halo 3 - Legendary Co-Op
7. Persona 5 Strikers (IMP ZONE PIONEER)
8. Halo ODST - Legendary Co-Op

Really fun campaign even though the dialogue is really Marvel movie-y.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord (NES)

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
1. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Grand Prix ALL CUPS IN 50CC, 100CC, 150CC, MIRROR AND 200CC 3 STARS)
2. Sonic Advance (Sonic)
3. Alien Syndrome (US version, 1-ALL 1CC no death, reached 2-6) - video
4. Sonic 3 Complete (Knuckles, Tails)
5. Super Mario World (96 exits)
6. Super Mario All-Stars: Super Mario Bros. (no warps, no continues)
7. Truxton II (1-ALL, 1CC) - video

hardest shmup i ever beat. took like 200 hours

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

sounds like youre the imp zone pioneer on that one, welcome to the club

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
10. Burnout Paradise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao