Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I've been playing The Pathless, which is a pseudo indie game which I think made by the same person (not company) that made Journey. It's a decent, albeit repetitive game. I need to start Miles Morales soon as well as Devil May Cry 5 special edition.

Also, my girlfriend got me an Oculus Quest 2 that I've been playing so I definitely have been jamming to Beat Saber as well as Superhot. I do have the cord to sideload to my PC to get some unsigned games, and there's a piano teaching game I really need to try.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

GD_American posted:

For kicks, check out the title for SAS's NASCAR thread.

:vince:

This might be my favorite thread title in SA history

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Ehud posted:

This morning I was thinking up all the dumb stuff I want to do in Diablo 2.

I don't know why, but I love punishing myself with dumb HC SSF runs in that game.

Woo can't wait to do a billion bloody foothills runs to grind levels again

vvv Heck yeah

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Got the call for the COVID shot. Appointment for Thursday at 11:30. I'm hyped!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I've been playing assassin's creed: origins. I love the egypt setting and I've been doing OK at the combat parts. It seems like there's not quite so goddamn many side-quests as in Witcher 3 so I'm less likely to stall out from my completionist compulsions. Pretty fun to crouch at the top of the pyramids at Giza and then glissade down the sides.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Intruder posted:

Woo can't wait to do a billion bloody foothills runs to grind levels again

vvv Heck yeah

Shenk is waiting for us, Intruder...

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I’ve been trying a FPS lately and I’m really bad at aiming.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Been watching Agents of Shield from the beginning and what the hell, I felt like I’m in like season 3 and it’s still Season 1. Lot of poo poo has happened

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Joey Freshwater posted:

Been watching Agents of Shield from the beginning and what the hell, I felt like I’m in like season 3 and it’s still Season 1. Lot of poo poo has happened

At the risk of spoilers, lemme just say they don’t let up. Sometimes they get incredibly stupid, but it’s genuinely willing to try hard, and that counts for something.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

General Dog posted:

I was pleasantly surprised by the Behind the Bastards on Rush Limbaugh; I was expecting something really shrill and angry but it turned out to be pretty level-headed, funny, and informative.

edit: who's the woman who says something roughly every half hour?

The producer Sophie and this is the tenor of all of their episodes . It’s a good podcast.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Thaddius the Large posted:

At the risk of spoilers, lemme just say they don’t let up. Sometimes they get incredibly stupid, but it’s genuinely willing to try hard, and that counts for something.

The show hit some major doldrums for me when they got to the part with the kree ship seemingly in the future

I just stopped watching at that point

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Thaddius the Large posted:

I’m not considering stopping. I’m on Ep 22 of season 1 and there’s been so much character and storyline development I thought I was way further along. I’m enjoying how over the top it is.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

wandler20 posted:

:nice:

A couple people I know got theirs, and with the Johnson & Johnson vaccine available I'm hoping to get one soon(ish). Good thing too…
https://twitter.com/ohaoregon/status/1350263267822809088?s=21

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Joey Freshwater posted:

I’m not considering stopping. I’m on Ep 22 of season 1 and there’s been so much character and storyline development I thought I was way further along. I’m enjoying how over the top it is.

Its a ways off, but wait until you hit season 4. poo poo gets wild.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Neil Armbong posted:

The producer Sophie and this is the tenor of all of their episodes . It’s a good podcast.

I just thought it was funny when they talked about his actual full name being "Rush" and then she interrupts like 90 seconds later saying "wait, his real name is 'Rush'?"

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I recently started Ghost of Tsushima. It's really wonderful. Gorgeous game that plays super smooth and an interesting enough story. I only just started but it's already my favorite Assassin's Creed game of all time. The only major downside is it's so pretty that my 6 year old TV is really showing it's age.

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

wandler20 posted:

Yes!

Me next please!

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Intruder posted:

The show hit some major doldrums for me when they got to the part with the kree ship seemingly in the future

I just stopped watching at that point

I don’t remember where I bailed, somewhere around when Skye’s mom was the villain, I think I just got bored of it by that point, but I’m that way with most shows, absolutely terrible about finishing them.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I recently started Ghost of Tsushima. It's really wonderful. Gorgeous game that plays super smooth and an interesting enough story. I only just started but it's already my favorite Assassin's Creed game of all time. The only major downside is it's so pretty that my 6 year old TV is really showing it's age.

I bought it right after buying a new TV and it’s loving gorgeous even on PS4.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

What 25 year old smokes

https://twitter.com/repcawthorn/status/1369408934843449350?s=21

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

I reinstalled XCOM EW and the Long War mod.

I felt like I'm doing pretty good but I'm down to like 4 countries left and the alien air game is destroying me.

Exalt is gone though. gently caress those guys.

Also I'm upset cause I specced my gunners wrong.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Suckin on a turd to try to look badass

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Cigar smoking is kind of a classic College Republican Guy thing.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/MasonGinsberg/status/1369386329264582659?s=19

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Smoking cigars is fine whatever do what you want but doing it for this video screams of trying way too hard to look like a badass

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Intruder posted:

Smoking cigars is fine whatever do what you want but doing it for this video screams of trying way too hard to look like a badass

Pretty much.

Smoke cigars when a baby is born, when hanging out with friends, or when enjoying a nice evening.

Not when your making a political point.

Its the equivalent of making a youtube video with a brandy snifter.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
"They are totally not the same, you're dumb if you think they are the same!"

https://twitter.com/ACLU/status/1369368898374615050?s=19

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

swickles posted:

Yeah, it's like how they've been deporting thousands of Haitians after stopping for 1 weekend after that big show of it when Biden first took office.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Paint Crop Pro posted:

Pretty much.

Smoke cigars when a baby is born, when hanging out with friends, or when enjoying a nice evening.

Not when your making a political point.

Its the equivalent of making a youtube video with a brandy snifter.

these weird fuckos all think a cigar is a personality trait because of rush, and hopefully they all do rush on fastmode

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Spoeank posted:

these weird fuckos all think a cigar is a personality trait because of rush, and hopefully they all do rush on fastmode

I think the influence is 40% Rush, 40% Arnold, and 20% Gilded Age barons.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

swickles posted:

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1369405377742315527

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
just look at these fuckin losers lmao

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Cigars smell very bad. The worst ones are the anisette ones the old school Italian guys smoke, but all cigars stink to high heaven

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Spoeank posted:

I mean we all see how they’re making Ben look a lot taller than he is there right?

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

D-LINK posted:

Cigars smell very bad. The worst ones are the anisette ones the old school Italian guys smoke, but all cigars stink to high heaven

This.
Cigars are trash and cigarettes are worse. Perish both

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Spoeank posted:

Pictures With Divorce Auras

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

General Dog posted:

I just thought it was funny when they talked about his actual full name being "Rush" and then she interrupts like 90 seconds later saying "wait, his real name is 'Rush'?"

I thought that was fantastic. I had no idea he was from a proud lineage of Rush's.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

What’s your go to super lazy meal to make at home?

I’m big on oatmeal. Shove in in a microwave, throw some brown sugar, cinnamon and salt in there, add some nuts and berries.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Spoeank posted:

the only person i recognize here is shapiro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Spoeank posted: