Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

lol that owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I once got food poisoning so bad that the pain in my abdomen was making me weep. I could feel the pressure building up in my guts and just sat staring at the toilet just wishing to God that I would throw up. Like more than anything I just wanted to throw up so the pain would go away. I realized lately this is how I feel but in my brain. Like I just want my mind to just snap completely so I can decouple from reality. I just want it to happen and be over. The path to insanity is so loving painful.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

the Psakibomb is just a poor mans Recoome Boom

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

Crazypoops posted:

I once got food poisoning so bad that the pain in my abdomen was making me weep. I could feel the pressure building up in my guts and just sat staring at the toilet just wishing to God that I would throw up. Like more than anything I just wanted to throw up so the pain would go away. I realized lately this is how I feel but in my brain. Like I just want my mind to just snap completely so I can decouple from reality. I just want it to happen and be over. The path to insanity is so loving painful.

Much like an upset stomach, you sometimes need a bit of a push to get there. Try finding some bleaker doom than your usual consumption.

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

spacemang_spliff posted:

Agent Smith was right

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Complications posted:

Much like an upset stomach, you sometimes need a bit of a push to get there. Try finding some bleaker doom than your usual consumption.

If you haven't read the climate change thread, you should!

do not do this my god the subject matter of that thread is dire

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Phft everyone should read that thread. It puts all this bullshit in a much clearer perspective. It's all too loving late.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

is this guy running a joshua 4 congress kind of campaign for governor, or a serious one?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

1stGear posted:

hahaha I'll never read that. it's too real

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

1stGear posted:

Vim Fuego posted:

hahaha I'll never read that. it's too real

As a regular poster in and contributor to the climate change thread for years I can attest to the potency of the doom contained therein which is why I didn't invoke it. I pulled a source out of there to try and contribute to the weather thread once and shattered brains for half a page. Be wary of large doses, it takes a very broken brain to ride that train.

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

is this guy running a joshua 4 congress kind of campaign for governor, or a serious one?

He's got absolutely zero chance of winning, so probably just a vanity run. Virginia is at least set up so that when he loses the primary, he will still be able to run for reelection for his current seat.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

christ this fucker

https://www.axios.com/messina-bitcoin-blockchain-obama-board-90c935f2-1779-4a59-b37b-7967cc6edfaa.html

Bot 02
Apr 2, 2010

Dude... Did my plushie just talk?

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

He's a member of the Virginia House of Delegates, so at least he's currently actively involved in politics.

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

1stGear posted:

Counterpoint: do read this, oh my god, the subject matter of that thread is DIRE~
:aaaaa:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

yes

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Finally someone came up with a way to destroy crypto

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

The Pussy Boss posted:

I looked that book up on Amazon and this is the description:

i can't believe it's real

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

He's insufficiently orange!

Don't these people know he's a DANG CHEETO?!

pieuvre armement
Feb 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AnimeIsTrash posted:

It's what happens when your whole identity is based around not reading.

My coworker who whines about "capitalism" all the time and said "I'm not a theory guy" when I asked him if he's read marx or lenin

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
I was radicalized by memes and tweets not books

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
read capital (including vol 3!!!!!!!!!!!) and read lenin thats all you really need

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I'll never read a book. bitch.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

I'll never read a book. bitch.

smythe you know we can read you like a book, so don't go looking in any mirrors with your ugly rear end mug

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
hurrr durr here I am reading my book while sitting in my wicker chair like a cave man, instead of drinking beers and watching TV or podcasts and pumping iron like a boss.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Gonna curl up in my reading nook with a good book and some tea :3: also kiss my freaking BOY FRIEND on the lips. Sike. Gaming time.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
pump iron, read, get laid, and game
don't let felix lie to you, you don't have to chose only 2

e: and do stupid crafts too! you can make lovely tea cups! the world is your oyster man!

Zedhe Khoja has issued a correction as of 10:41 on Mar 10, 2021

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life
Just try not to say any gamer words. Or you'll have to do a heartfelt apology about how you didn't know what they mean

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
No Viet Cong ever called me noob

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Smythe posted:

Gonna curl up in my reading nook with a good book and some tea :3: also kiss my freaking BOY FRIEND on the lips. Sike. Gaming time.

my life goals at 20: write novel, solve the hard problem of consciousness, squat 500

my life goals now: have a reading nook, recover attention span to read a book

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/abeaujon/status/1369335747078193170

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Lol

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1369385382652043267?s=19

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

what the hell happened did I actually convince someone

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Smythe posted:

what is the most expensive sword in the world? artifacts and relics and poo poo notwithstanding.

what is the most expensive sword in the world that is under $1400

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

gradenko_2000 posted:

what the hell happened did I actually convince someone

i dont follow this stuff closely but my guess would be that everyone knows in a staredown over covid relief the progressives are gonna blink before the lizardpeople politicians because they don't have a nictitating membrane to protect them

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

brunch is back on the menu etc.

https://twitter.com/StephenKing/status/1369464752502620160

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

jarofpiss posted:

the lizardpeople politicians

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

foul creatures

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

BitcoinRockefeller posted:

do it, don't do some performative proletarian act of buying 5 pot metal machetes, buy a quality thousand dollar viking sword to hew your enemies with.

shut up dane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i googled and it says you have to wait a year to get that sword so i guess i have to make one myself